• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(A Kingdom Hearts Roleplay) The Commission S2: Orden Der Nocts [Sign Ups and Discussion]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Re: [A KH RP] The Commission S2: Rise of the Orden der Nocts [Sign Ups and Discussion

Excellent, this is just the posting of templates.

As long as you swear to post every so often (depending how much action you want your OC to have) he's accepted but he needs a title and lesser Nobodies (Dusks don't count)

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Re: [A KH RP] The Commission S2: Rise of the Orden der Nocts [Sign Ups and Discussion

Excellent, this is just the posting of templates.

As long as you swear to post every so often (depending how much action you want your OC to have) he's accepted but he needs a title and lesser Nobodies (Dusks don't count)

I swear to post a lot with him.

I have this character in the Organization V Roleplay and I absolutely love RP-ing as him.

A

Azrael

What about his title and lesser Nobodies? (Not too much detail but basic design)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

AHHH COMMISSION COLLAPSES.
Ah well, it was a lame group.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

By the way, Demyx is going to be NPC since he is going to die in the first couple of posts.

But whyyyyy? :(

Anyway, since the templates are so large, I'll do them one at a time, starting with Zexion:

Name: Zexion

Alliance/Group: Organization XIII (Or what's left of it)

Number/Rank: He used to be number six, but since the higher-ranking members were all killed, he is now Number II.

Titles/Aliases: The Cloaked Schemer

Physical Description: Zexion is the shortest member of the Organization, only slightly older than Roxas and Xion. He has dark, silver hair that falls over one of his eyes, highlighting his often-mysterious nature. He also wears the former black Organization coat and uniform.

Character Images:

Zexion_Days.png

Zexion.jpg

Biography:

- History: Before he became a Nobody, Zexion was Ienzo, the youngest of six apprentices to Ansem the Wise. He had a great love of research, particularly on the subject of the heart, and convinced his master to construct a hidden lab where they could practice tests on hearts. Eventually, Ansem decided that this research was wrong and forbade his apprentices to continue with the experiments. Along with his companions, Ienzo didn't take this too well, and so they betrayed their master by sealing him in the Realm of Darkness and continuing their studies under Xehanort until they lost their hearts. The resulting Nobodies continued to follow Xehanort, now known as Xemnas, as they continued to research the heart and find a way to retrieve their own hearts again.

Zexion continued his role as a dedicated researcher and scientist under Organization XIII, proving to be both a powerful and trustworthy member. As a result, he was sent to Castle Oblivion, along with fellow scientists Vexen and Lexaeus to keep a close eye on one of the newest recruits: Marluxia. When his two companions were killed, and Marluxia had seized control of Sora's heart, Zexion fled the castle and eventually re-connected with the surviving members of Organization XIII: Xemnas, Axel, Roxas, and Xion. The others were either killed or joined forces under Marluxia's new Order of the Roses. Zexion hated Marluxia for his treachery and vowed to help restore the true Organization to its former glory. (He saw his own treachery against Ansem as a necessary evil for the greater good, while Marluxia's was all about personal gain.)

A year passed, and Zexion was still assisting Xemnas when an attack from Marluxia on their headquarters left the Organization scattered. Zexion, who had retrieved an old companion of Sora's named Selphie Tilmitt, took her and Roxas to Twilight Town while he looked for the others. Eventually he returned to Twilight Town, only to discover from Larxene that Axel, Roxas, and Xion had already left. Zexion used his Lexicon to steal some of Larxene's memories and was intrigued to learn that Marluxia had actually succeeded in returning to his original self. While trying to solve this mystery, Zexion went to the abandoned castle at the World That Never Was, where he discovered some old research of Vexen's about the "Children of the Dusk", the powerful group of people led by Dauroth who were trying to unlock the Origin Point. Since Dauroth was the one who had restored Marluxia, Zexion was determined to meet him, and after reuniting with the rest of the Organization, he suggesting luring Dauroth's minions out of hiding in order to gain access to his realm. As luck would have it, a Commission member named Nelox showed up and gave Zexion the key to Dauroth's realm along with a card containing Belphaezor's memories. After some misadventures involving Roxas, Zexion finally got to meet Dauroth and found out that he'd struck an alliance with Xemnas. But after Dauroth opened the Origin Point and stepped in with his companions, Zexion was forcibly reminded of his own self-destruction from following Xehanort into Darkness, and opted out of going along. Instead, he fled Dauroth's realm with Roxas, Axel, Xion, and Princess Kairi.

With his Superior missing again, Zexion is devising new plans to restore Organization XIII. One of them in particular involves building up an army of devoted soldiers, starting with a Warhawk that he manages to capture during the final battle. (NOTE: I'm not going into details here because it's a twist being planned out by me and DJ.)

- Personality: Zexion is easily one of the cleverest members in Organization XIII. He prefers using his brains over physical strength, and is rarely upfront with anyone regarding his thoughts or plans. He is loyal to the Organization because he thinks Marluxia's betrayal was senseless and that only by banding together can the Nobodies hope to survive and regain their hearts. Despite this, Zexion isn't really over-eager to get his heart back. It's not that he doesn't want it eventually, but he is also interested in his condition and wants to study it as throughly as possible. Zexion also likes to manipulate people for his own purposes and if he does not see someone as an equal, he often views them as no less than a pawn. On the flip side, he has nothing but respect for the ones that he deems superior to him.

Element/Attribute: Illusion

- Description of Element/Attribute: Zexion can change his appearance at will, and when he is fighting, he can change the appearance of the battlefield to look like a place from his opponent's darkest memories. He can also make imaginary clones of himself to confuse whoever he happens to be fighting.

- Lesser Nobodies/Summons: Like all powerful Nobodies, Zexion can summon Dusks, and since we don't know which Lesser Nobodies he can directly control, I'm giving him the Creepers. They can change shape like him, so I think it fits.

Weaponry: A large Lexicon. Aside from hitting people with it, Zexion can use his Illusion powers to change it into a different weapon, but it's strongest power is his ability to suck people into the pages and view their memories. It works sort of like a computer and a flash drive: he can make copies of the memories into his book, or erase them from the victim completely, or erase them from the victim's mind but keep a copy within the pages of the Lexicon. Once that happens, the victim needs to see the memories in the Lexicon to gain them back. I created that power based off of his attack in KH2 FM+ and his ability to absorb other people's attacks.

Clothing and Equipment: Typical Organization XIII uniform, see character images for details

Media:

- Character Themes and Videos:

Regular themes: YouTube - KH2FM+ Music - Cavern of Remembrance; YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II - Organization XIII

Battle theme: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts COM "Forgotten Challenge" (It's not his real theme in the games, but I think it suits him)

Videos:

How's that, Sa'id? Expect Mulan, Larxene, and Roxas templates soon!

A

Azrael

Because Saix was a crappy leader and all, too busy spending it with Xenjin. :D

Zexion is accepted :D

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

^Lol.
I'm working on my template as I speak.

A

Azrael

Excellent, I take it you are not offended that I jabbed at Xenjin.

Tag it! Look at my tags!

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

What about his title and lesser Nobodies? (Not too much detail but basic design)

Oh, well, his title is "The Wild Fire" and I'm not too clear on what you mean by lesser Nobodies.

A

Azrael

Oh, well, his title is "The Wild Fire" and I'm not too clear on what you mean by lesser Nobodies.

Nobodies that you can control.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

I have to go. I'll post my template tomorrow.

A

Azrael

Bye FS.

Ringleader ~ Alright.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

Okay, I edited it, tell me what you think.

A

Azrael

Looks decent - consider yourself accepted.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

Looks decent - consider yourself accepted.

Cool.

I'll make this character awesome! I promise you!

A

Azrael

Since ninjas and assassins are similiar in their functions, i decided for assassins for you, RLM.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Zexion is accepted :D

Yes! Next, Mulan's template!

Name: Fa Mulan

Alliance/Group: The Restoration Society

Titles/Aliases: N/A

Physical Description: Mulan is a Chinese woman with short black hair and black eyes. She has a rather athletic build due to all her time spent horse-back riding and, lately, training for battles.

- Character Images:

337px-Mulan.jpg

Biography:

- History: Mulan lived in the Land of Dragons with her parents, grandmother, dog, and a horse named Khan. She loved her family very much and devoted most of her time to taking care of her father, who never fully recovered from his injuries in a previous war. Still, Mulan often felt socially awkward and never fit in with the rest of society. Then, one fateful day when she was out riding with Khan, darkness overtook the sky and she was soon fighting back Shadow Heartless. She and Khan were swept up into the storm and woke up in Traverse Town. There, Mulan became friends with two other refugees: Will Turner and Snow White. They stuck together while encountering all sorts of strange people in Traverse Town, from members of Organization XIII and the Children of the Dusk, to a strange man named Lumaria. Later, they came across some people from a group called the Restoration Society, including its leader, Riku, and agreed to join in the hopes of getting their worlds back. Mulan went with Riku to see Merlin and the Fairy Godmother, who gave her the sword of Shan-Yu and the ability to use fire magic. Then she prepared to leave with Riku on his quest to find his friend, Kairi. But while she was going through the streets with Snow White, they saw Riku being attacked by a Commission member and a winged stranger. While Snow White went to get help, Mulan tried to help Riku, but they were both overpowered and Nelox threw Mulan into a corridor of darkness.

Mulan woke up at the entrance to the Underworld, having been found and revived by a woman named Megara. In return, Mulan agreed to help Meg deal with Hades, the Lord of the Underworld. On their journey, they found and rescued Riku, before encountering Hades' three-headed dog, Cerberus, and another Commission member named Luxord. Before escaping, Luxord revealed that he had been the one to destroy Mulan's home and killed her family in the process. Mulan is still trying to come to terms with this as she continues to aid Riku and his friends.

- Personality: Mulan is a caring young woman who tends to speak her mind and does things that are not considered proper for a woman in her world. She enjoys helping her new friends in the battle against the darkness, and is very loyal to the people that she deems trustworthy. Although Mulan may be clumsy, a bit socially awkward, and not the most skilled fighter yet, she is often admired for her bravery and willingness to help others. Mulan is also clever and tries to use her weaknesses to her advantage.

Abilities: Mulan can handle a sword and some fire magic, but she's also very good at creating strategies in battle. She's still learning how to be a warrior.

Weaponry: The sword of Shan-Yu, which washed up on the shores of Traverse Town after the land of dragons was destroyed. The Fairy Godmother gave it the extra ability to cast fire spells, and Mulan may find more ways to give it extra power as her journey continues.

- Weapon Images:

AlbumImage.ashx

^That's the sword going up against Sora's Keyblade. Sorry, that's the best picture I could find.​

Clothing and Equipment: See character image

Media:

- Character Themes and Videos:

Regular theme: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Music - The Home Of Dragons

Battle theme: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Music - Fields Of Honor

(I know, they're so original, aren't they?)

Videos:

^ It really shows off her fire abilities and limit with Sora. Also, if it doesn't do so already, I highly recommend watching it in high-quality.​

A

Azrael

Mulan template is accepted.

Palmer, your template is alright but you need to follow the template in the OP.

I am doing my Xiras template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back