• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A girl's complaint

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Dante

I live in the dark of your darkest nightmares.
Im Going to be straight forward, yes i do look at some girls who wear there slutty cloathing, no offense, but i look at them for other reasons than sex and just to look. I think they look nice, but i would not want my kid wearring that( i don't have a kid) Guys look at girls to judge. If u were a baggy band shirt and gaggy jeans, to be honest were gonna look at you as a dike. Don't hate me just being truthful. That statment does not make me sexist.

Lord Dante

And another thing, you may not look slutty, or dress slutty, but do you talk and dance slutty? This goes for all girls ing general. Some girls grind and do the p-pop in the hallway, and don't want us guys to look. Thats common scence where gonna look. Be you dont see guys shakking there nutz in the hallway do you? Theres something to think about. Once agine this statement does not make me sexiest. I may judge, and please dont say ur not supposed to cuz u do it too, but i am not sexiest.

Sora_182

Lord Dante said:
Im Going to be straight forward, yes i do look at some girls who wear there slutty cloathing, no offense, but i look at them for other reasons than sex and just to look. I think they look nice, but i would not want my kid wearring that( i don't have a kid) Guys look at girls to judge. If u were a baggy band shirt and gaggy jeans, to be honest were gonna look at you as a dike. Don't hate me just being truthful. That statment does not make me sexist.

Well if a girl looks at a guy to judge she doesn't look down there does she? Personally I think guys use that as an excuse to look at girls boobs....

And take my brother for example, it's okay for him to rant about girls that he thinks are hot, but as soon as I say something about a guy it's "Oh Al, that's disgusting" (I'm a girl incase you didn't know). I think guys in general are sexist, and it's always been that way, and it probably isn't going to change. Ya know 'cause guys think that they're better than girls...:rolleyes:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
LuvKyou said:
Sora 128,I agree,guys think they're so great....but guess what YOU'RE NOT! Have u noticed how females are the superior gender?? Anyways,ppl are just repeating themselves now......

BYE~!!!
See. Again you're being sexist.

Back that statement up.

rikubaka67

Awards
Just face it: everyone's diffrent.

I know both guys and girls who are extremely perverted, and I know both guys and girls who are not.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Sora_182 said:
Well if a girl looks at a guy to judge she doesn't look down there does she? Personally I think guys use that as an excuse to look at girls boobs....

And take my brother for example, it's okay for him to rant about girls that he thinks are hot, but as soon as I say something about a guy it's "Oh Al, that's disgusting" (I'm a girl incase you didn't know). I think guys in general are sexist, and it's always been that way, and it probably isn't going to change. Ya know 'cause guys think that they're better than girls...:rolleyes:

o-o They do? That's stereotypical of you to say.

A guy should respect a girl. Though it's understandable when girls do stupid things like coming into the gym and saying their not wearing underwear (while wearing short shorts. I can't stand her). And you're brother's just growing up and he pry thinks that you expect him to agree with you when you see that Boy A is totally hot. Uhm..no? I've seen this happen, trust me. Girls will notice when a girl is pretty. It usually turns into jealousy, but not always, girls are able to admit that another girl is pretty (unless of course they're like too competitive and vain). As for boys, I've mentioned that I think a cartoon boy is cute (like Seto Kaiba or Kadaj. Orlando Bloom, even, though he's real life), and the boy I would be talking to would think not. <-< Disagree with me or not, but some boys just don't think like that. ..I'm being stereotypical, bah.
Still though, don't expect the boy to agree with you when you say Boy A is hot or cute. -.-

Sora 128,I agree,guys think they're so great....but guess what YOU'RE NOT! Have u noticed how females are the superior gender?? Anyways,ppl are just repeating themselves now......

I resent that. >.< Females are not the superior gender. Femals have certain roles and boys have certain roles, but we are not the superior gender. Stop being feminist and get the dirt outta your eyes. -.-

Lord Dante

fMaster T that was cold, anyway the chick who writes in pink, I don't think your telling the truth I know a bunch of girls who look at a guys ass. Luv K You yea if is wrong for someone to find it discusting of you to notice a fine guy when you see one (im not gay), And Master T that was a very sexist statement.
What? I don't know about joo, but I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die. x_x
Women bleed just like men have wetdreams. Would you like to tell everyone how you nut all over your self in the middle of the night?

DarkOblivion

Don't call this a hate crime but i'm sitting in my room and my big sis is down stairs with her friends complaining about how boys don't respect girls, only ther body parts. Let me tell the all the girls who complain about this. Once again this is not a hate thread. You all need to stop whining! It's not our fault that we find you parts intriguing. Maybe you all should think twice before you walk out the house with a Freaking t-shirt that says "Drink me" or "how many licks does it take to ge to the center" Yeah that's not a distraction, we all should look pass that. Oh, and what about the thongs and the g-strings. If we can see more cleavage than a plummer's ass, then you need to go change. It just pisses me off to see a girl wanting respect and she is singing my humps down the school hallway. And stop the damn dancing athe F&%*ing football games! It's 40 degrees outside yet you wanna support your team by jiggling your plastic boobs around. And you don't want us to stare. These are just some of the things that set me off when they complain. So Boys, men, fellas, Lend me your opinions. Girls lend me you complaints i want to see the people's remarks.

its the way god made us, cant help it

Lord Dante

No one can blame this on God. People can change. I respect all women wether if they act like a hoe or like daddy's little angle. I respect them all, but what im tird of is some girl saying im sexiest when im not im just makes me sick. I worship women like a god if that was the case nun of us would be here today.

Sora_182

kairigirl said:
o-o They do? That's stereotypical of you to say.

A guy should respect a girl. Though it's understandable when girls do stupid things like coming into the gym and saying their not wearing underwear (while wearing short shorts. I can't stand her). And you're brother's just growing up and he pry thinks that you expect him to agree with you when you see that Boy A is totally hot. Uhm..no? I've seen this happen, trust me. Girls will notice when a girl is pretty. It usually turns into jealousy, but not always, girls are able to admit that another girl is pretty (unless of course they're like too competitive and vain). As for boys, I've mentioned that I think a cartoon boy is cute (like Seto Kaiba or Kadaj. Orlando Bloom, even, though he's real life), and the boy I would be talking to would think not. <-< Disagree with me or not, but some boys just don't think like that. ..I'm being stereotypical, bah.
Still though, don't expect the boy to agree with you when you say Boy A is hot or cute. -.-

I totally agree, and I don't expect him to agree with me. But I mean if me and one of my friends are in my room talking about guys and he walks in to ask me if he can borrow something, he still tells me that it's disgusting, and he doesn't want to hear me talking about guys. But I do understand if I was actually talking to him about some guy (which I probably never would), I would expect him to say something, I mean he's my little brother, how could he nit say something?

Last edited:

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Lord Dante said:
Master T that was cold
Lord Dante said:
And Master T that was a very sexist statement.
Well, no shit? I shouldn't have to tell you that it's a joke.

Lord Dante said:
Women bleed just like men have wetdreams.
Through a penis?

Lord Dante said:
Would you like to tell everyone how you nut all over your self in the middle of the night?
Why the hell not? I'm not ashamed of physiology. Besides, nobody would listen anyway, it's quite a taboo.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Master T said:
What? I don't know about joo, but I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die. x_x
lolol. I've heard that one before. x3

Master T said:
Why the hell not? I'm not ashamed of physiology. Besides, nobody would listen anyway, it's quite a taboo.
*grabs popcr0n*

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Sora_182 said:
I totally agree, and I don't expect him to agree with me. But I mean if me and one of my friends are in my room talking about guys and he walks in to ask me if he can borrow something, he still tells me that it's disgusting, and he doesn't want to hear me talking about guys. But I do understand if I was actually talking to him about some guy (which I probably never would), I would expect him to say something, I mean he's my little brother, how could he nit say something?

He can quite easily not say something, my brother doesn't say anything. -.- Though..we don't talk about such things around him. Bah. Maybe he's just watching out for you. Younger or older, I've noticed siblings do that, it's like their job, watch out for the other siblings whether or not the other siblings are watching out for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back