• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A girl's complaint

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Addict_

Ryu said:
At first I was gonna post a rant about those hypocrit girls as well, but then I realized I'd only do it for the sake of ranting.

Pft. I challenge you to meet an average Dutch guy and girl. D:

I don't know a lot of girls who complain about guys staring at their 'parts' and dress slutty at the same time. Most girls who dress slutty enjoy it when guys stare 10 inches south of their face. But true, there are girls who dress a bit too revealing and complain about not getting 'respect'. Don't like it, then you can either dress a little bit more modest, or hang around guys who are not still experiencing the effects of puberty.

I agree completely, But it still happens to modestly dressed girls all the time, me and my friends rarely wear anything revealing, and we always catch our guy friends staring at.... them.... Girls have to accept that most guys are gonna look regardless of what you're wearing. It's going to happen and there's nothing you can do about it. Taking it as an insult or as offensive is kinda stupid actually, they aren't staring to make fun of you, it's because it catches there interest.... it's kind of a strange, strange form of compliment...

god... i hope that didn't make me sound like a slut...

S

Shadow Soldier

unknown_boy said:
my big sis is down stairs with her friends complaining about how boys don't respect girls, only ther body parts.
So...... where are you getting at?
Maybe you all should think twice before you walk out the house with a Freaking t-shirt that says "Drink me" or "how many licks does it take to ge to the center"
No, No they shouldnt.
Oh, and what about the thongs and the g-strings.
Thats like the best part... next to getting in their pants.
If we can see more cleavage than a plummer's ass, then you need to go change.
No, they dont. Im not complaining.. Im happy.
stop the damn dancing athe F&%*ing football games! It's 40 degrees outside yet you wanna support your team by jiggling your plastic boobs around.
What kind of Highschool do you go to? God damn... wanna switch places?

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Square Ninja said:
That's because testosterone is a male hormone.
squeer neenja iz leik teh so smart <3

Master T said:
Yeah I mean, have you ever seen that fat arse, Heidi? =D
Heidi isn't Dutch. x_x

silentshooter

Guys are just horny. Plain and simple. We love u girls. And we love what u wear. But we hate your hypocricy. Now thats not all of u ladies but its a few. Now that thats said u girls are also bad. U say your not a whore and you want someone who appreciates u for who u are but the next second u walk off with some low life jerk who only wants your body and is just going to use u(and u know it)and YOU PEOPLE ARE OKAY WITH THAT! Doesnt that sound a little ...i dunno.... STUPID!

Girls are just confusing. Even the most awesome girls i know do that. And they swear they want something real with a guy. So when u girls figure out what the hell it is u want well stop staring!

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I believe most women have this misconception that by dressing provocatively they will attract their soulmate. Sorry, ladies, it doesn't work like that. Cleavage-revealing tops work like bug zappers. They attract all sorts of insects, not just the ones you want.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Princess Sakura said:
*cough* Why isn't this thread closed?!

I'll close you but good!

Seriously folks, I'm inclined to agree with Ryu (This ALWAYS happens in serious discussion threads. I don't know why). Women who dress slutty generally don't mind. And the ones that do are the ones that you definately do NOT want to get involved with. Trust me kids, a slutty woman who complains about not getting enough respect is a headcase that you can't handle. All of you below average guys weren't made to handle that crap, so don't even try. Leave that kind of stuff to superior males, like myself.

I in no way mean to offend sluts and slutty dressing women with this post. They're some of my favorite people (Not that i'd ever get mixed up with them, you understand. I prefer a REAL woman, thank you!). However, I do mean to offend anyone whose username isn't "Ryu", "MegaFlare", "Square Ninja", or "Master T", because you're all either the afformentioned "below average males", or the afformentioned "slutty headcases".

Good day.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
rikubaka67 said:
I, for one, do NOT wear stuff like that, yet guys still stare at my chest. (the curse of having fairly large boobs:mad: ) It annoys me.But that is a very good point about girls who DO wear that.

Ditto..and i agree, if you want respect, dress for it. You just can't respect trash. But there are some guys, not all, who take things to far. But when your showing more cleavage than a plumber, what else do you expect?

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
unknown_boy said:
Don't call this a hate crime but i'm sitting in my room and my big sis is down stairs with her friends complaining about how boys don't respect girls, only ther body parts. Let me tell the all the girls who complain about this. Once again this is not a hate thread. You all need to stop whining! It's not our fault that we find you parts intriguing. Maybe you all should think twice before you walk out the house with a Freaking t-shirt that says "Drink me" or "how many licks does it take to ge to the center" Yeah that's not a distraction, we all should look pass that. Oh, and what about the thongs and the g-strings. If we can see more cleavage than a plummer's ass, then you need to go change. It just pisses me off to see a girl wanting respect and she is singing my humps down the school hallway. And stop the damn dancing athe F&%*ing football games! It's 40 degrees outside yet you wanna support your team by jiggling your plastic boobs around. And you don't want us to stare. These are just some of the things that set me off when they complain. So Boys, men, fellas, Lend me your opinions. Girls lend me you complaints i want to see the people's remarks.

You know what ur right,and i for one have never had a girlfriend,im 15 and guess what another reason they shouldnt be whining is becouse they CHOOSE to be around lil horny boys. me if i ever hook up with some one id respect them not pressure them into doing it with me-.- but nope,girls wana be with the ghettoist thing they could find,then they run bak saying that "ALL BOYS R THE SAME" newsflash, all of them r not all the boys YOU choose are the same.
EDIT: One more thing i forgot to mention,lol when boys r around girls (and i see this EVERYDAY) ok a boy is buging a girl,yet the girl is all like(and WHILE laghing) STOP IT U ANNOYING ASS" ya,that could mayb work mayb IF THEY STOP LAGHING -.- and as i think u said also "singing my humps" down the hallway yeah wat is up with that,and then,well i live in chicago,their are some boys trying to act like those rapsters (luda,50cent,eminem) ETC. and apparently they always go out with those little wanabes i myself have alot of feale friends,o yes before i forget the word "Female" is thrown around alot,bascly in my school abnd in my city alot like this. "Those dam fukin females watch ill get my females after dem females n bust the sh*t out of dem." ok i think the word females is being used as an inanimate object,they want respect,their so stupid how bout showing some little respect for ur gender -.- . ok i have alot of friends that are girls but they all say im too nice or something,but hey if u wana go on getting treated like sh*t by other people go ahead,while a person like myself,along with a ton of other people who know reality are out their.

Last edited:

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
kairigirl said:
I'd suggest you tell the MAKERS of the clothing that. They're the ones who make the clothing, it's hard enough to find decently modest clothing.

And also, if you wish for girls to stop wearing tight jeans, then I want boys to pull their jeans up. I do not like sitting in class and seeing the whole of the boy population's boxers showing when they sit down.

Yes another thing,lol very funny to,jeans ya iv noticed dat the "fne as hell" girls (dont wana offend neone) always seem to wear the tight ass jeans,they look like their spray painted on! yeah and basikly when a boy sees dat,it turns on his hormone factury and they start annoying the girls to gain confidence that they can actualy "get some" and the boys to,me,i HATE it when people wear those pants that u can see your boxers,i mean COME ON NO ONE WANTS TO SEE DAT. I also infact know the history of dat look,and for the people who wants to hear it ill post it. People back then when they went to jail,the jail would take their belts,n so their pants looked like how ghetto people wear em today. When they got out,some little teenagers liked the look and decided to spread the news. Theirs ur story,if it were up to me,id make all those stupid boys to listen,it just makes me mad dat girls r to blind to see who really would care bout them,not for their figure,but for evrything else aswell.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
I don't think you guys should classify every girl this way. Personally, I am not like these girls you are describing. I do not wear slutty clothes. I do not show off my boobs. And I do not try to tease guys. I actually want a guy who wants me for me. So i know these certain girls may piss you off, cause they piss me off too, but remember not every girl is this way. Those girls are just looking for attention in all the wrong places. If a girl wants decent attention, shes gotta work her personality the right way. Not show off every inch of her body.

So basically i understand where you guys are coming from. But try not to think every girl is this way. Thats what ticks me off a bit.

Zophar

sasuke 189 said:
girls can be just as perveted as guys dattebayo

True, so true. One of my friends who is a girl is one of the most perverted people I have ever met in my life. You can say the smallest thing and she will take it in a sexual way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back