• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A girl's complaint

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
The point is. I feel it's totally sexist. Males have hormones that drive them more for sexuality. That's how it is, that's even how it is with animals. Males seek the females.

I remember a good quote from a sexual therapist. "For men, sex is the road to love. For women, love is the road to sex."

We're completely opposite. Yet, women also like to stare at guys. Chest, privates, everything. Surveys even show the most attractive part of a man's body according to women are their butts. You think they don't look at them? You're wrong, they just don't make a big deal and go tell all their friends (well maybe they do) and therefore, don't get noticed.

It's sexist. Guys look at girls. Girls look at guys. It's what we do. But still, if you don't want a guy looking at you, wear loose shirts and jackets and baggy pants, not shirts that end up half an inch below your boobs, and a skirt/shorts that are past fingertip length ;D.

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
Of course this is going to happen to you guys around this age, but believe me - Guys eventually have to grow up too.
I'm in university now, and just about zero guys stare at girls constantly anymore, because most of them have realized that they don't actually get anything out of it, and yeah - It's slightly disrespectful.

All you can do is stop paying attention to it happening, because no matter what it won't stop, even when you are older and in university.
Look forward to the elder years!!!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
yeah I'm wit you 100 % when you get older it does change....granted when girls wear revealing cloths it does become growingly difficult not to stare.....
Then again in my case...I haven't really payed attention to any of the girls at my school, cause I get the idea I could never date any of them (though from what they tell me that is far from reality)...and anywho...when you get an awesome girl...you'll stop looking at other girls and just pay attention to your girl, cause she knows how and how not to make you look....

it also depends on your maturity level...of course they were that stuff but you don't have to look....and hell yeah girls look at dudes all the time....they just don't look as hard so its not as easy to catch them....

Phenomenon X

Oh my god, yet ANOTHER thread of the same arguments. Some guys objectify girls, some don't. Some girls ask for it, some don't. It depends on the person, and the situation. STOP WHINING.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Even when I was in school I didn't stare blankly at girls. My head's always been in a book. Maybe that's why girls were around me more than guys. Who were usually pissed at me. Girls were like everyone else, they weren't objects to wonder at. They're human. They have boobs, it's not earth shattering. It's been known for a LONG time.

I do cross a glance at an attractive girl ever now and then, but I don't drool at them. There are cute girls and they catch my eye, though it's nothing specific that I stare at. Mainly the eyes, amazing eyes are just beautiful on a girl.

But to treat a girl like an object is just sick and pathetic, I'd say get a life. Though girls shouldn't wear shit that throw out their breasts either. Which draws attention to themselves.

So both can be wrong in this case.

Phenomenon X

Well, I think we've all learned a lot here, don't you? We all enjoy the occasional look, but don't take it too far guys, kay? And girls, if you dress provocatively, someone is bound too look, hell, maybe that's the point sometimes, just don't be surprised, and everyone's happy (Or as close as they're gonna get).

This was fun.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
Wow, I actually have to agree with Dogen up there. As far as I know, no boys stare at me. Maybe they do. I hang around boys who would pretty much do anything for me, so I don't really know. Maybe what I wear is a big turn off to guys, I don't know. Usually I wear a shirt from Delia's or threadless.com and jeans. Yeah, I wear Hollister tops and skirts, but I don't get stared at all day at school.

But I certainly stare at boys. Whoo boy do I stare at them! And not all boys stare at girls. A lot of the boys in my school don't, as far as I can see. Maybe you're confusing staring with eye contact while talking, because I'm pretty sure no normal boy just straight up stares at a girl all day long, regardless of her breast size or how much she's putting out. That's what sex is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back