• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A girl's complaint

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
seshomaru677 said:
sometimes chicks just piss me off
the way their just asking for us when they dont even want us
ex: a chick walks into a bar moving her hips doing the Im asking for a free drink thing.
A guy she thinks is attractive walks up to her hes the kind of guy that can make a joke when its needed, make her happy, and ............. pleasure her when she wants it of course.
So he askes her if she wants to have a drink with him
Then she says something like no thanks then walks off with a disgusted look on her face.
Now that ^ is what i hate
Which brings up another situation. Girls with attitudes. Don't get mad at us because you on your freaking period. And stop leaving the damn tampons in the bathroom. act like you have some goddamn cleanliness. It smells like crap, alex! Sorry, i lost control.

ladymage

Guys if you got an itch then go to the bathroom don't just stand there and scratch for the whole world to see. It is SO NASTY when guys make that disgusting sound with their throats and then spit a loogie where ever they please! I seen guys spit right in the hallways sometimes they spit right infront of a person to see if they will step in it!

M

MegaFlare

1.) Cool down.

2.) You are fitting all girls in one category. Not every girl wears shirts that say "My boyfriend is out of town lol" or "how many licks does it take to get to the center?" Usually girls who wear things like that don't complain about guys being perverted because they are in the same boat.

Now, kids, I'm going to teach you the difference between hypocritical perverted chicks and women you shouldn't be complaining about.

1.) Hypocritical chicks: Complain about guys being perverted, yet they wear shirts that have sexually explicit quotes on them or are too revealing, intentionally flaunting their boobs.

2.) Women with big breasts. Don't complain about every woman who generally has decent sized breasts. At least, not until you spend 3 hours trying on clothes to find ONE shirt that doesn't look too revealing. When you have a size 34C or so, it's hard to find shirts that aren't suggestive. If you expect girls to wear hoodies everyday, go kill yourself. Just because a woman has big breasts doesn't mean she complains about guys being perverted. :p

act like you have some goddamn cleanliness.

On the contrary, men are generally more messy.

Last edited:

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
I'm with Flare on this one.

Some women honestly can't help it. Granted, I don't wear that size so I can't say I'm in that position, but have you ever passed by the ladies' section of clothing? The jeans are hip huggers and the shirts are bellie tops and such. Sure, some aren't. Some of the shirts are nice, cute, and yet not revealing and such. Many aren't. They show off the waist perhaps. I am able to sympathize somewhat about the size, but not to the point where I know what I'm talking about. o-o

Now, about the clothing issue. Some girls pull it off, they wear cute clothing that accentuates their body and they don't complain when boys stare. Perhaps that was what they were going for. They may also wear cute clothing and yet still look modest enough in it. The only thing that does tick me off is when they wear suggestive clothing on purpose and for a purpose and complain when that purpose is met.

And yes, boys should control their hormones. If it's a problem, that is.

Awards
MegaFlare said:
1.) Cool down.

2.) You are fitting all girls in one category. Not every girl wears shirts that say "My boyfriend is out of town lol" or "how many licks does it take to get to the center?" Usually girls who wear things like that don't complain about guys being perverted because they are in the same boat.

Now, kids, I'm going to teach you the difference between hypocritical perverted chicks and women you shouldn't be complaining about.

1.) Hypocritical chicks: Complain about guys being perverted, yet they wear shirts that have sexually explicit quotes on them or are too revealing, intentionally flaunting their boobs.

2.) Women with big breasts. Don't complain about every woman who generally has decent sized breasts. At least, not until you spend 3 hours trying on clothes to find ONE shirt that doesn't look too revealing. When you have a size 34C or so, it's hard to find shirts that aren't suggestive. If you expect girls to wear hoodies everyday, go kill yourself. Just because a woman has big breasts doesn't mean she complains about guys being perverted. :p

TruDat.

unknown_boy said:
Keeping our hormornes under control. You do no what your asking right? That's like telling lighting not to strike!

And yet, you complain about the size of women's breasts. You make it sound like women/girls/whatever with large breasts are all just trying to make you lose focus and get you to try and date them, and then get turned down. Now, trying to tell some women not to have large breasts is like telling lightning not to strike.

unknown_boys said:
in order for our hormones to rise a girl has to do somthing to trigger it. wearing High clothes that reaveal things. You know where i'm going.

Not always. Some guys(or women) don't have to see another girl in a 'skimpy' outfit to be sexually attracted.

rikubaka67 said:
I think that a lot of it has to do with the size of the boobs.

Yes. On the average male, it is normally true. Until they reach a mature enoguh age for themselves- in which some never do.

ladymage said:
Guys if you got an itch then go to the bathroom don't just stand there and scratch for the whole world to see. It is SO NASTY when guys make that disgusting sound with their throats and then spit a loogie where ever they please! I seen guys spit right in the hallways sometimes they spit right infront of a person to see if they will step in it!

If you have an itch, you have an itch. Some people can't help it, no matter where they are or what body part it is. And it's not just guys. =/
-To the spitting- Ever thought that they might have something in their throats or mouth? Now, this generally is found in men, but sometimes in women. And for the spitting right in front of people or in a contest or what-in-the-hell-ever, that is a tad gross. I can easily see it offending someone. However, that will never change. Not unless you can convice everyone in the world at the same time not to do it, or make congress pass a law- In which it won't.

Now, try and calm down and lay off the stereotypical blows. It won't solve anything.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Alright bear with me on this now.

Well first things first I do agree with the thread starter in most things he talked about. For one I do wish that girls stop wearing tight jeans, and shirts because that causes horomones in men and boys too like me. It's like I tell my sister she asks me why do I wear long shirts I ask her why does she wear short shirts. I try to tell them don't no one want to see that at all you know. But they don't listen but besides that I go to school everyday and I see the same thing over and over again. Sometimes if one girl makes me mad and I see her wearing a type of outfit that yell's out slut or whore. I make fun of them telling them they'll be a Hoe on the street and that's where most go to seriously, But as for reg. girl well some boys are just that way can't help it like I said all about the horomones man I mean basically all the boys over 13 are gonna be preverts you must expect that some won't but most are. I can't really tell you the true reason why most boys and men do that but they just do.

Now about the girls well the ones with short shirts and tight pants end up with a baby and have to take care of it basically can't live on so they might as well pack their bags and go somewhere else seriously I try to tell some of them that they shouldn't do what they do and change their ways most say I'll be a lawyer but guess how many will be one 3 out of 20

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Jinx said:
Alright bear with me on this now.

Well first things first I do agree with the thread starter in most things he talked about. For one I do wish that girls stop wearing tight jeans, and shirts because that causes horomones in men and boys too like me. It's like I tell my sister she asks me why do I wear long shirts I ask her why does she wear short shirts. I try to tell them don't no one want to see that at all you know. But they don't listen but besides that I go to school everyday and I see the same thing over and over again. Sometimes if one girl makes me mad and I see her wearing a type of outfit that yell's out slut or whore. I make fun of them telling them they'll be a Hoe on the street and that's where most go to seriously, But as for reg. girl well some boys are just that way can't help it like I said all about the horomones man I mean basically all the boys over 13 are gonna be preverts you must expect that some won't but most are. I can't really tell you the true reason why most boys and men do that but they just do.

Now about the girls well the ones with short shirts and tight pants end up with a baby and have to take care of it basically can't live on so they might as well pack their bags and go somewhere else seriously I try to tell some of them that they shouldn't do what they do and change their ways most say I'll be a lawyer but guess how many will be one 3 out of 20

I'd suggest you tell the MAKERS of the clothing that. They're the ones who make the clothing, it's hard enough to find decently modest clothing.

And also, if you wish for girls to stop wearing tight jeans, then I want boys to pull their jeans up. I do not like sitting in class and seeing the whole of the boy population's boxers showing when they sit down.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
just like you told me you tell the boys that I can't control them but the girls can control who they get their clothes from I do know that much

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Majority of stores sell horrifically revealing shirts. They look good and modest on some and terribly on others.

But what gives you the right to tell girls not to wear those kinds of things or to buy new clothing when I can't tell boys to pull up their pants at least a little? Trust me, it's not a pretty site to see a boy's boxers.

S

_socialstigma

unknown_boy said:
It's not our fault that we find you parts intriguing.
I really, really hate how you sounded there.

And I'm male.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Henskie02 said:
Well I personally sort of agree but disagree at the same time for one thing I do agree that SOME girls are like that but as men in general should try to keep hormones under control it may not be easy but hey why not??

okay I, and I hate to say this, he is right. Sure some of them are like that, but that doesn't mean that they all are like this. Most of the girls at my school where tight jeans(making me look.. there....) and tight shirt(making me look... there), but I can control it. What I think is stupid is when girls that dress like slutty, and act slutty, talk like slutty... aren't sluts, and don't like being looked at. . IF they don't want to be treated that way, don't dress that way

ladymage

Prodigy Keyblade said:
If you have an itch, you have an itch. Some people can't help it, no matter where they are or what body part it is. And it's not just guys. =/
-To the spitting- Ever thought that they might have something in their throats or mouth? Now, this generally is found in men, but sometimes in women. And for the spitting right in front of people or in a contest or what-in-the-hell-ever, that is a tad gross. I can easily see it offending someone. However, that will never change. Not unless you can convice everyone in the world at the same time not to do it, or make congress pass a law- In which it won't.

Now, try and calm down and lay off the stereotypical blows. It won't solve anything.

I was trying to point out that both genders do things that the other thinks is gross or unacceptable.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Yes we guys do alot of things that are gross.... like throw dead things at each other, and make people eat disgusting food

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
MegaFlare said:
So we leave the toilet seat up. Big deal.
... Although no one likes a guy with bad aim (Although it is understandable in some circumstances... just have to clean the mess up afterwards.).

Prod said:
Amen.

M

MegaFlare

So we leave the toilet seat up. Big deal.
... Although no one likes a guy with bad aim (Although it is understandable in some circumstances... just have to clean the mess up afterwards.).

That's not what we mean by messy. It's a proven fact that men are messier ;)

Ryu

an obscene gesture
At first I was gonna post a rant about those hypocrit girls as well, but then I realized I'd only do it for the sake of ranting.

That's not what we mean by messy. It's a proven fact that men are messier ;)

Pft. I challenge you to meet an average Dutch guy and girl. D:

I don't know a lot of girls who complain about guys staring at their 'parts' and dress slutty at the same time. Most girls who dress slutty enjoy it when guys stare 10 inches south of their face. But true, there are girls who dress a bit too revealing and complain about not getting 'respect'. Don't like it, then you can either dress a little bit more modest, or hang around guys who are not still experiencing the effects of puberty.

rikubaka67

Awards
I can't really tell you the true reason why most boys and men do that but they just do.

actually, I think that I heard in health class or somewhere that guys produce more testosterone then girls do, and thats the stuff that makes you think about sex. (you might want to check on that, it may be wrong)

They're just being women. They complain about not getting the attention, yet they bitch when they do get the attention. Women and their hormones...

steryotiping again......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back