• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7 D a y s (RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneWingedDemon

The time has come for the game to begin again. This cycle has never ended, as the Game Master never grew tired of toying with the lives of human beings. He himself never understood the nature of humans, and why they were so prone to continue life beyond the tower. Of course, no one ever continued their lives because a victor has never existed. His riddles always outmatched even the wisest players, and all the losers have become part of The Tower. Despite these repeated outcomes, the Game Master continues to gather new players for a fresh game. The reasoning behind this cycle is unexplainable, but one can only assume that the Game Master finds pleasure in it.

He extended his hand for a cup on the desk, wrapping his fingers around the handle and lifting it to the exterior of his mask. It was empty, but at the bottom of its interior there was an “X’. The Game Master murmured something to himself, before setting it down. The cup had been in his possession for as long as he could remember, given to him by an individual of great importance to him. The “X” at its bottom however, always reminded him of unpleasant memories.

It was time to summon the drones, he thought to himself. There was much to be done before the game could begin. This was the most irritating part of preparation for him. The players are still at a state of confusion, and do not know the rules of the game, or what the game is for that matter. “I’ll allow them to acquaint themselves first,” he said softly. The man proceeded to his chair, taking his seat once more. His hand lifted, as he snapped twice. The sound echoed throughout the entire tower, running through the hollow walls, a noise that the drones recognized as their calling. He'd await their arrival.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Two snaps echoed throughout The Tower.

Elyse (or at least, what she would call herself) flinched in reaction to the sudden noise. Turning to the direction of where she had heard it from, she paused as she ponders of the Game Master's call. Almost immediately, she comes to a realization and sighs in laziness, probably out of boredom. Her eyes become seemingly drowsy as she tugs at her hood. "Here we go again..." she mutters in disinterest.

She starts almost sluggishly walking down the hallway, taking a last look at the portraits of the past players, heading to the Game Master's quarters from Floor Nine. Elyse had started moaning to herself, "I kinda wish I had the Boss's enthusiasm. He has too much fun with these things, it makes me wonder why he would never get tired of this and when he will ever get tired." She sighs in laziness once more.

Finally, reaching the Game Master's quarters, she looks up to him and speaks, "What are your orders, Boss?"

L

Lady Yuki

Rachel looked around the room and was confused."What?Where am I what im I doing here?Is anyone els here?"She said.She walked around the big room thinking of what to do."How do I get out oh here?"She yelled out and it echoed through the room."What do I do!"She yelled confuesed.Rachel kept walking around in on little area."I better look around."Rachel was walking around looking to see if anyone one els was around."Helloooooo"She said stading still and falling to her knees."Im confused..."

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Damian felt a rush of pain flow through his head. The next thing that came to his realization was that of a different place, one that the very space it took up felt strange. It felt like he shouldn’t be here, that this place shouldn’t exist and yet he was and it did. It didn’t feel real or possible.

[FONT=&quot]He looked around, the room seemed void of color as if it were a child’s new coloring book, only whiter. The walls were white which matched the floor that was white which, of course, matched the white ceiling. Light seemed to just exist in the room, he couldn’t see a light anywhere, but he could see perfectly in the room. He also noticed a girl off to the side, slumped into her figure on the ground. He wanted to walk over to her and say some type of encouragement, but retreated when he almost took a step. Instead he fumbled with his iPod and waiting for something, anything to happen.[/FONT]

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
The first thing to come to mind in John's head was that he was never eating Chinese food before a case again, man it always made him pass out, almost like a hangover. Though he takes a look around and noticed something.

This place was cleaner than the hotel he was staying at, no bugs, no broken windows, and finely no screaming business man getting some old time loving from gay hookers.

It dawned on him soon enough though that he wasn’t in the hotel even though he slept there, that means he was taken from there. John stood up on shaky legs and began to look around, his eyes where somewhat blurry from whatever happened, he took out his gun but put it away just as fast, he couldn't shoot worth a damn at the moment.

This made no sense, one second he's on his way to meet his boss about a new case, you see John was a detective and he had some back luck with his last case. He solved the case but he also had to arrest lots of cops doing it, that meant he became a threat for other cops. That wasn’t the point here though, the point at the moment was how the hell did he winded up in this place.

He walked around a little bit and every step he took it was crooked, like he had been out of it for awhile, finely after awhile he heard someone scream hello, he looked and saw a young women go down to her knees and mutter something, walking slowly over to her John get on one to knee to talk to her.

"Hello miss, my name is Detective John Davis, are you okay, but more importantly to you know where we are?" he asked in a calm voice, even if he didn't know what was going on there had been no reason to panic, John had been in worst spots than this, and as long as no one was dead it seemed like they were ok for now.

Since he had no memory of getting here it was a good bet that he was kidnapped, he took a looked around and saw some other people as well, probley they all where taken from where they were.

L

Lady Yuki

Rachel heard a voice"Hello miss, my name is Detective John Davis, are you okay, but more importantly to you know where we are?"."I-I dont know where we are.I remeber falling asleep and then I woke up here."Rachel sighed in relief.She looked back up at the Detective."Its nice to know Im not alone anymore but if I may ask how did you get here?"She asked a bit worried.She looked down breathing heavily trying to keep calm.As she waits for a reply she looks around the bright dull white room."Where could we be"She thought.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Damian watched the two converse. He could make out what they were saying, despite his music. It seems neither of them know where we are. It'd be no use to tell them of my situation. . . He looked around. Why are we here? Hell, where is here? The last thing I can recall is walking to work and. . .Gah, that's it. Just as my life was beginning to turn around too. . .Wait, who's to say we, or at least I, won't get out of here? It's as easy as. . . He turned around from the way that he was facing. Then the realization that there weren't any doors in this place dawned. "Shit. . ." He whispered to the white wall. WHERE THE HELL ARE WE? He wondered as he fell against the wall and slid to the ground. He turned the music louder and looked at the screen, "The Road and the Damned. . .How funny. . ."

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Upon hearing the young women's voice John gave a sigh of relief, at least if she could talk that meant he wouldn't have anyone injured or hurt. I-I don’t know where we are. I remember falling asleep and then I woke up here.” she sighed in relief. She looked back up at the Detective.” Its nice to know I’m not alone anymore but if I may ask how did you get here?” She asked a bit worried.

Thinking about what he would say next for a second he awnserd calmy "Well I was supposed to meet my boss for a case when I stoped at a hotel then woke up in this place..." he pasued for a moment, he had to think of a way to say this without scareingt he women "By the best of my knowleg it looks like we might of been taken somewhere, though whoever took us might not want to hurt us or we would be dead already"

After he was done talking John had stood up, his body had stoped shakeing and his senes where almost back to normal, extending his hand John helped the women up and gave a sigh, wherever he was it was a good bet he would miss his case, looks like anouther crappy pay check. Well at least he could help whatever was going on here. The young detective looked around the room to see if there where any exists to be used, saw a man with a Ipod in his ears and looked to wear he was looking to.

Then it came to him, no doors where in the place, his eyes gave a look of frustration before he sighed again and barley whispered "This is not my day" to himself but then he looked at the women kindly “Well I gave you my name, what’s yours” he would do anything to lighten up the grim mood at the moment.

L

Lady Yuki

Rachel too his hand and got up and looked around once more.She saw a guy with a Ipod but he wasent doing anything."heh my guess is he dosent want to eave here or even try...Well bettter not judge a book by its cover"She thought to herself.

Rachel looked at him."My name is Rachel Angel but most people just call me rach but you can call me what eever you like."She said looking around again and she falls to her knees and a tear falls down her pale cheek."Seems like I cant keep myself together"She said to theDetective.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Tristen heard the two snaps.

"No not now!" he said as he fiddled with his rubiks cube. His eyes were fixed on it and his hands moving fast. He knew the Big Man wanted to see him but he was too interested in his game. "I'll get it later." He put the cube into his pocket. He walked down the hallway. Ahead of him he could see Elyse walking into the Game Master's room. He smiled. "Time for the fun to begin."

He walked into the Big Man's office and stood next to Elyse. He looked at her and smiled, then looked at the Game Master. "What's up?"

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
At first he smiled when he learned her name was Rachel Angel but then he sighed again when she went down to her knees, it wasn’t that he was mad but that John wasn’t that good at dealing with crying girls, in fact that's one of the things he hated about his job.

Bending down till he was with eye level with John spoke calmly as he talked "Hey calm on beatifull we gonna be fine, belive me I've been in worse, come on you got a Detective here, I didn't get my badge from just being a smartass, I'll protect you" he said.

He stoof up again and helped her up, this was hsi job and whatever was going on it looked like they where being tested or something, he came to this guess beaucse they where in a room that had no doors or other ways out they could be seen to the naked eye, but if they where going to be killed than they would of done them all in awile ago, so probaley at the moment they where being tested, for what he still had no clue.

Looking back at Rachel John deiceded to aks her some qestions, maybe sometinhg she had been doing. "So what where you doing before you fell asleep, was anytihn odd happening?" he asked as he was eyeing the room trying to find any clues to exist the room.

L

Lady Yuki

Rachel got up and smiled at John."Thanks that makes me feel better."She stood up once again examining the room once more to make sure nothing was happing.She stood next to john."Im afraid to be alone"She said hopeing he wouldnt hear her.

Rachel is now getting worried of getting killed or hurt but she is trying to push that aside."Huh?Oh oh...Well I got home from work and I made somthing to eat but my stove turn itself off so I when outside and sparks were going around and my whole house shut down.So I whent upstars to take a nap....And then...I woke up here."

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Cody drew in a sharp breath. His eye weren't open, yet he felt that something was wrong. That he wasn't where he was a mere minute ago. He felt cold, unlike the warm car he was in. He was flat on his back instead of leaning against a window. He opened his eyes.

He almost immediately stood, then collapsed back to the ground. He scooted backwards quickly, looking at his surroundings. It was clean, and there were multiple others there. His mouth was slightly open. He was in complete and total shock. Just moments ago he was somewhere a million miles away. Then, he screamed.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Kallen stopped short and looked around at her surroundings. This couldn't be right, was she dreaming? No, this felt too real.

"Amy?" she called out. "Devin? Guys! Am I being Punk'd, because if I am it's not funny!"

Minutes passed and the air around her was still silent. Her eyes watered and she sank to her knees, trying to make sense of what was happening. She was supposed to be boarding a plane with her friends right now. Headed home for her schools break. Now...

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Bishop awoke in somewhere that wasn't his room. He looked around...everything looked like it came straight outta a silent movie or somethin. He yawned and studied the room carefully. He heard talking further down from where he was and looked behind him to see other people there too. He wasn't really in the mood for social hour but whatever. Nothing else to do. He walked over there with his hands in his pockets and greeted them.

"Ay, wassup y'all? Does anya ya'll know where we at?" He said to them with a smirk.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Damian was growing impatient. These people barely seemed to even care that they were in a strange place. He knew that they didn't have a clue where they were, and yet they'd rather exchange pleasantries with one another. It was downright outrageous. He pulled out his headphones and paused his song.

Standing, he walked over to the small group that had formed near the center of the room. "Listen. I don't know any of you, nor do I really care. I know that none of you know where you are. To be honest, neither do I. But we should worry more about that than worrying if the 'cute boy' will like me or the 'hot chick' will put out. Stop wasting time. Now, if we are to get answers, who should we talk to?" He said in a slightly tamer voice than the one he had began with.

He looked over the group and noticed a dark mahogany desk, Odd. One of the few things in this room that isn't white. . .

OneWingedDemon

The Game-Master paced about in his quarters, his tilted towards the floor. His fingers were fiddling with one another, a hobby he seemed to have attained in times of impatience. At last, he began to hear footsteps.

It was Elyse, who began to approach him. She seemed rather irritated to be summoned, though this was of no care to the Game Master.
"What are your orders, Boss?" She uttered.

Before he could respond, Tristen barged in. He appeared quite excited as in opposition to Elyse's stodgy attitude. The drone glanced at Elyse, baring a smile to her.
"What's up?" Tristen questioned.
"The players have arrived," he said solemnly. His fingers ceased their fiddling; now falling to his sides. The Game Master strode forward, now face-to-face with Elyse. "Your objective is to inform and assign the players of their living arrangements here in The Tower."

"That means you two have the luxury of choosing which players share a room together." He lifted his right hand, placing it upon Elyse's cheek. His fingers were often quite cold, even to be called chilling to the touch. His thumb rested underneath her eye, where he began to apply pressure.

"You will tell them no more, no less than that," the masked man uttered, his anger brought upon by the memories held with previous drones that incorrectly followed his orders. The players were not to know of the game, or of its cynical riddles. He desired their knowledge to be restricted; at least for the time being.

The Game Master removed his hand from her cheek, twisting himself around. He paced forward, resuming after placing some distance between himself and his drones. "Go now," he commanded. "And Elyse," the man resumed. "Stay watchful of Tristen."

He walked towards the chair, seating himself upon it. It was not his intention to appear cruel towards Elyse, but simply make his goals clear. His trust for her was greater than his in Tristen's, mostly due to his overtly optimistic behavior. But these thoughts were for another time. It was time for the pieces to fall into place.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Tristen listened to the orders of the Game Master. This should be fun. Cant wait to see if there's any hot girls he thought. He watched as the Game Master touched Elyse's face and walked away.

"Stay watchful of Tristen." he said to her.

Tristen raised one eyebrow up and curled his face in an akward way. Why would she have to be watchful of me? he thought. Tristen didnt care anyway. He was ready to get to the girls, if there was any to play this time. Tristen looked at Elyse.

"Here's my idea on how we should seperate them." he had a large smile on his face showing all of his teeth. "We should put all the fine busty girls in one group and the ugly girls with the men. I'll take the first goup..hahahaha" Tristen was just joking but he figured neither Elyse or the Game Master was gonna laugh.

He made an angry face. "Whatever, I'll see you on the first floor Elyse." he said as he walked out the door.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Having the Game Master being too close, especially making physical contact with a commanding voice, felt threatening to her. As soon as his hand - cold to the touch - was put on her face, her body became tense despite little reaction showing. Elyse was soon put to ease once the Game Master started distancing himself from the two again. After quickly replaying his orders in her head, she pondered about the arrangements. Seven people, three bedrooms; so I have to divide them into group of two and with one left over, put the left alone individual with one of the groups. Easy.

"And Elyse," the man resumed. "Stay watchful of Tristen." Elyse smirked at Tristen once she heard this, as if she were bragging about it. Then he looked at her.

"Here's my idea on how we should seperate them." he had a large smile on his face showing all of his teeth. "We should put all the fine busty girls in one group and the ugly girls with the men. I'll take the first goup..hahahaha" She shot him a slightly annoyed look. She was almost never mindful about his 'jokes' and was always annoyed at him whenever he would say something perverted, in her view.

Elyse scoffed at him, "You pervert. Both of us aren't even sure as to whether or not there would be those kinds of girls here this time, if any at all."

He made an angry face. "Whatever, I'll see you on the first floor Elyse." he said as he walked out the door.

She looked back at him with a scowl, "Eh!? Wait a minute!" and ran out to catch up with him.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
"Eh!? Wait a minute!" she yelled at him.

Tristen stopped right at the door as she called to him. He faced her and smiled, as he always does, and winked at her.

"So are you finally gonna confess your love for me?" he said jokingly. He looked down at her. He was noticably taller than her. He would often joke to her about her height which would result in silence on her part with a strange glare to him.

"Well...spit it out shorty. You got an idea or something?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back