• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3rd symbol ? How about 4th symbol...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A~X~E~L

( Someone close this if its old )

Ya know way back when everyone was hyped on the symbol Roxas drew on the desk ? Well although we know what it is, there's a fourth one. For those who thought it was either an X instead of the crown, welll, check out the european official site for KH2 and you might get a surprise. http://www.kingdomhearts2.eu.com/

Go in the story section and look closely behind the text.

(Again, ignore if old)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
symboldi8.png

Indeed...

So the Heartless Symbol (Top), Nobody Symbol (Bottom), the Crown Symbol (Right)...and this mysterious X symbol (Left)

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Hmmm, the X is on Sora's drive uniform...the crown is his necklace....design? Perhaps...or maybe not:

X.jpg

EDIT: TMM beat me to it =P

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hold up, I just realized something...one is the Heartless symbol, the other is the Nobody symbol, the other is the Crown on Sora's Necklace, and the other is the Spike symbol that is on Roxas's necklace

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Actually, thats not the heartless symbol, it looks like the heart on the box art.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, it's either the Heartless symbol or that

crappyxc9.png

Anyway, my point is that the 2 new symbols are the one's from Sora and Roxas's necklaces

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Hmmm quite interesting, so all the symbols are connected to Sora(even that guy on the final mix preveiw thing) except the X we know nothing about. I have a feeling the knight is connected to Sora. He might be his Chaser or something

A~X~E~L

It's definitely a heart, not the heartless symbol, which is weird, cuz below it is the nobody symbol, not a "body" symbol. Anyone else confused ?

Another thing I've noticed is that Sora's necklace symbol (or the "crown") has some cracks around it, or what might represents cracks. There must be an explanation behind it.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Sora has his heart and Roxas is a nobody. Those are whats being highlighted.

The two necklace symbols are in smaller circles.

My guess is it's referring to Sora and Roxas, one with a heart, and one thats nobody.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, it's either the Heartless symbol or that

crappyxc9.png

Anyway, my point is that the 2 new symbols are the one's from Sora and Roxas's necklaces

AH I have a theory for this symbol. Here goes:

Look at the Heartless and Nobody Symbol. The Heartless Symbol has the X and the nobody symbol has the points of the X. They look like a combination of the 2. What if they are the combination of the 2. That symbol could be the Chaser symbol and if you combine a Nobody and a Heartless you would get a Chaser. But Sora is an exception here, I bet when Roxas fused with him they made a Chaser. But thats just a theory.

(ps: A nobody has a body and soul but no heart right? And a heartless has a body and heart right. I forgot those)

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
AH I have a theory for this symbol. Here goes:

Look at the Heartless and Nobody Symbol. The Heartless Symbol has the X and the nobody symbol has the points of the X. They look like a combination of the 2. What if they are the combination of the 2. That symbol could be the Chaser symbol and if you combine a Nobody and a Heartless you would get a Chaser. But Sora is an exception here, I bet when Roxas fused with him they made a Chaser. But thats just a theory.

(ps: A nobody has a body and soul but no heart right? And a heartless has a body and heart right. I forgot those)

But it isn't the heartless symbol...lmao.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
....So if that Is the Symbol That Roxas Wears, Could this mean that we could possibly be seeing him in the Future???! =? ...Maybe He's more important than just being a mere Nobody >.>;

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
How did you find out what the third symbol was?

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I'm sure Nomura has a reason for everything.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
...Brings up too many Question ...And NO Answers T_T;...

I

The Show Must Go On
oh, thats creepy. i'm so glad that people are finally bringing up the chaser theory. i've been trying to do that for a while

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
If anyone remembers, an 'X' was seen with Kingdom Hearts 2 booklets for some time. As a way to define the characters. It looked like the X-Men 'X'. I'm pretty sure this is that same sign.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
I can't see it because I'm at school, but if there's a spiked wheel around the X, it's nothing to get excited about. IF there's a wheel arond it, it's just a symbol for enemies that aren't Heartless or Nobodies. It's for enemies like Pete, Seifer, etc. If it doesn't have the wheel, then I curse these school computers for not letting me see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back