• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3rd symbol ? How about 4th symbol...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well, actually, perhaps it isn't the spike that comes from the Nobody symbol, perhaps it's the Nobody symbol that took the spike symbol...get what i mean?

The Nobody symbol's top part is taken from the Heatless Symbol, turned upside down, and then the bottom half is this Spike symbol. Perhaps this holds signifigance?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Didn't Nomura once state the Nobody symbol is meant to represent a splintered heart. The spike itself could be the Nobody symbol, they all carry it (creatures I mean). And the added heart with the spike could represent a Human Nobody symbol.

Roxas could have carried just the spike for many reasons. One, to represent he was a Nobody, two, it sort of looks like a broken crown (Sora's crown), and three, because he was a Nobody with a different birth.

Codina

The top symbol isn't the heartless symbol. It's the symbol from the front of the KH1 box, and the symbol for Kingdom Hearts.

strike chaos

the nobody symbol mean nothing(It was used by the nobodies who are nothing), the emblem(the heartless symbol) means dawn and twight, sora's neckless means light, and so all that left is darkness.

Note just a theory

khchick

I am going along with what strike choas is saying.....I mean....Maybe, if Sora had been the one in the darkness, he would have what Roxas has, and vice versa.

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
Alright, guys. The major symbols we see in KH:

Heartless: A heart with a shape similar to a fleur-de-lis on the bottom. Two cracks form an X over it.

Nobody: Basically an upside down version of the Heartless symbol. The 'cross' is enlarged and the heart shrunk.

Spiked Wheel: An X with a spiked wheel circling it. Used (as others have said) to denote enemies that aren't Heartless or Nobody (and not used in-game, I believe; rather, in the strategy guide, etc).

Cross: Seems to be inspired from the Nobody symbol. Most prominently, it is seen on Roxas' zipper (not necklace, by the way).

Crown: A crown. Seen most prominently on Sora's necklace, and the sequence for opening gates to other worlds. Mostly just a nifty design.

Heart: A heart. Seen most prominently in the game's logo. Seems to just be a design with little actual symbolism.

Conclusion:
Only one of those in the picture in question is actually an enemy symbol. My guess is that this design was put together this way just for looks. Sorry, but there just doesn't seem to be any game-relevant significance to it. ^_^'

MaddiakaMixida

Call me crazy but I was bored and if you take the x thingy (Roxas' necklace) and turn it so it looks like the direction symbol thingy (north, east, west, and south) and put it on the crown (on sora's necklace) it kinda looks like the nobody symbol...

yeah I'm weird... xD

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah this proves nothing since not only does it not use one normal symbol from the game, the only possible one is the Nobody, but even then it doesnt fully show it... It doesn't have anything to do with the game. It's just a picture which uses symbols from the game...

So this fails.

NEO9011

It might be blurred, but it does show the whole nobody symbol.

YO.jpg

It's at the very bottom. And we know it shows all of the heart and all of the crown, which leaves the X. I thin the X is an X, and the same as Roxas's necklace. But, this doesnt mean anything because it is not the same one as the one in the game, which had 3 symbols, not 4. But just so everyone knows, the third symbol is almost definitely a crown.

Mistress Onyx

?!Geekamehzoid!?
but if u look at master form u see the "X" on his selvees and edge of his pants. I wonder if this means something.may be it has something to go do that when you master somthing.Maybe the four symbols have to do with light,dark, and in-between. tell me what you think of my theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back