• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D Story Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Ok, so I spoiled the begining and ending for KH3D, but I nevered learned what Maleificent was doing in Disney Castle. Could someone explain to me everything that happened with her and the story in the Realm of Light

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Was this supposed to be in the spoilers section? :p

Anyway. I believe she was looking to get the "data worlds" from Re:Coded. Why I don't think she ever said, she just started rambling on about how the Princesses of Heart will help her rule all worlds, and apparently the data has something to do with it? Anyway, once Lea distracted them enough for Minnie to escape (they kidnapped her) they just kind of took off. I assume they were more setting up what she is going to do in KH3 more than anything...

Edit: Nevermind now :p

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Er, gonna move this to spoiler section, yes?

I didn't post this in the Spoiler Section?! I blame my stupid phone -.- Thanks for fixing that Ethy <3

Anyway. I believe she was looking to get the "data worlds" from Re:Coded. Why I don't think she ever said, she just started rambling on about how the Princesses of Heart will help her rule all worlds, and apparently the data has something to do with it? Anyway, once Lea distracted them enough for Minnie to escape (they kidnapped her) they just kind of took off. I assume they were more setting up what she is going to do in KH3 than anything...

Well, that's dissapointing. I was hoping she would get some of her "badass evil vibe" back in KH3D, but she seems to be becoming more and more of a useless character

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I didn't post this in the Spoiler Section?! I blame my stupid phone -.- Thanks for fixing that Ethy <3

Well, that's dissapointing. I was hoping she would get some of her "badass evil vibe" back in KH3D, but she seems to be becoming more and more of a useless character

I suppose that depends on what her plan is exactly, but I agree. She and Pete are definitely the Team Rocket of Kingdom Hearts. :p I don't know why they just don't get rid of her, I hope they have some plan for her. She did manage to kidnap Minnie though, I guess that's something? :p

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
If she can plan accordingly and stay under the radar doing her own thing while sora and co are distracted she could accomplish somthing. Slwly rebuilding her league in the shadows and and gaining poower. However she is gonna clsh if her focus is too collecet the princess of heart she will have to face xheanort

State

Awards
Ok, so I spoiled the begining and ending for KH3D, but I nevered learned what Maleificent was doing in Disney Castle. Could someone explain to me everything that happened with her and the story in the Realm of Light

Uh... I think she was rumbling how Master Xehanort shared his knowledge to her about the worlds and princesses.

Although I'd like to call it character development, seeing as how she shielded Sora in KH2, I can't say since I haven't personally seen her actions in this game.

I suppose that depends on what her plan is exactly, but I agree. She and Pete are definitely the Team Rocket of Kingdom Hearts. :p I don't know why they just don't get rid of her, I hope they have some plan for her. She did manage to kidnap Minnie though, I guess that's something? :p
LOL @ Team Rocket xD
Anyways, she pretty much is the series villain that tries to be the antagonist. Personally, I want her out of the series because she got tiresome. How can she contribute to the evil side? Summoning Heartless? People more powerful than her can do that and more. I just can't picture her outside this Saga unless the true villain kills her or something.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
Maleficent annoys me to no end... she isnt a very good villian in my opinion. Everyone is always screwing with her Xehanort Sora Mickey Xemnas etc... just feels like shes there but outside of KH1 not very important, she never accomplishes anything. Id like to see Master Xehanort just get rid of her and be like... "This is my show B&%$#"

State

Awards
Maleficent annoys me to no end...
My thoughts exactly. =/ I respected her back in KH1, but now? Yuck. In my eyes, she's like a small villain trying to turn into the bigger one, an ant wanting to push a glass of water to get noticed. =/ Maybe, just maybe, she's being written like that on purpose. Maybe.

she isnt a very good villian in my opinion.
She WAS good, no denying it. Back in KH1, she was the garl with the master plan; she amassed the villains of every major world to conquer them and their princesses, to later conquer every world and with iron grip.

Everyone is always screwing with her Xehanort Sora Mickey Xemnas etc...
LOL Yeah, especially Xehanort (he turned her into a dragon and used her to fulfill his master plan).

she never accomplishes anything.
She accomplished her role as Xehanort's puppet quite well, quite well. :>

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
My thoughts exactly. =/ I respected her back in KH1, but now? Yuck. In my eyes, she's like a small villain trying to turn into the bigger one, an ant wanting to push a glass of water to get noticed. =/ Maybe, just maybe, she's being written like that on purpose. Maybe.

She WAS good, no denying it. Back in KH1, she was the garl with the master plan; she amassed the villains of every major world to conquer them and their princesses, to later conquer every world and with iron grip.

LOL Yeah, especially Xehanort (he turned her into a dragon and used her to fulfill his master plan).

She accomplished her role as Xehanort's puppet quite well, quite well. :>

hahah yes Aside from KH1 she wasnt a good villian.
plays the puppet roll very well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back