• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358 meaning?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
I've thought about this for a while, and I sure hope that no one has come up with this. Could 358/2 have some sort of connection to the Organization members 3-5-and-8
3- Xaldin
5-Lexeaus
8-Axel
I'm not sure what could be the significance if it was symbolic of them, but I want this to be up for discussion.

gexion

I've thought about this for a while, and I sure hope that no one has come up with this. Could 358/2 have some sort of connection to the Organization members 3-5-and-8
3- Xaldin
5-Lexeaus
8-Axel
I'm not sure what could be the significance if it was symbolic of them, but I want this to be up for discussion.
I think that there's no connection among them....but I do think 358 days is not a common number...

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
You forgot that there's a fourth number in the title. 2=Xigbar.

That being said, the title really doesn't have a relation with the org members number.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
I just think the idea should be up for speculation. It makes more sense to me that it could correspond to the members rather than adding up random numbers, cuz I could do that all day and make a ton of sense if I tried. Maybe the numbers mean their elements, when they met Roxas, their relationship to Roxas, who your main teamates might be, it could be anything.

Blue

home is where the heart is
3- Xaldin
5-Lexeaus
8-Axel

That's a good thought,although I don't think 358 refers to Organization members...if so,what kind of connection is there between these three members you mentioned?I don't see one....or any..

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I just think the idea should be up for speculation. It makes more sense to me that it could correspond to the members rather than adding up random numbers, cuz I could do that all day and make a ton of sense if I tried. Maybe the numbers mean their elements, when they met Roxas, their relationship to Roxas, who your main teamates might be, it could be anything.

I certainly think it is up for speculation because we have no informtation about it, and I bet Nomura won't say anything because in order to find the true meaning you must beat the game. And it really could mean anything.

Chilled_Flames

We could also think that the 358 could stand for 360 degrees minus 2. As in, something almost coming full circle in two days. But most likely it could stand for the number of days that Roxas experienced Organization XIII and the two days it took for him to go from member to memory loss.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Well on G4 during TGS they said that the tile read like this: Three Five Eight Days over Two and that you would understand what this meant when you played the game.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^^^ I thought it was you'll understand the title when you BEAT the game?Meh.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Eh. I don't think it has anything to do with those Org. Members. I mean. None of them share any kind of connection of importance. Personally, I like the whole 358+7=365=Full year theory thing. Not much to it but that but it does add up (no pun intended). I'm thinking that has SOMETHING to do with it. But yeah. We'll have to wait to find out. For all we know the 358/2 thing could have something to do with the 14th member. We just don't know.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
At first I thought it meant the time Roxas spent in the Organization, but then you would read it as "Three Hundred and Fifty-Eight Over Two Days", not "Three Five Eight Over Two Days". And anyone could think of that theory, not just people who beat the game. I'm sure it all make sense once we actually play it. There's that line from the end of the trailer to consider, when Roxas says he will disappear from the world in 151 days. What would make him think that, and why?

Blue

home is where the heart is
then you would read it as "Three Hundred and Fifty-Eight Over Two Days", not "Three Five Eight Over Two Days".

Wasn't it read like 'Three Five Eight Days Over Two'?

Anyway,Nomura already said that we will know what the title means when we have finished the game.

Jinsei

Actually thats pretty plausible. I read (somewhere on this site) that its supposed to be pronounced "Three Five Eight over Two Days" Seeing as how the game centers around the daily life of the organization it could very well be that the title refers to those characters. But why? We wont really know until we beat the game as they said.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Too bad we have to wait until we beat the game....still have to wait till it comes out aswell

Im gonna love the chair raising and lowering though

KH2-Sensitive-Equiptment-69366736

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
my interpretation.
365 days in a year
One year since the events of KH
One Year since Roxas has been living

7 days Roxas has (either been in or you played for) lived in Twillight town.
365-7=358.

358 days since his time in the organization.

358/2

2= two halves of Sora (roxas+sora=sora...lol some logic huh?)

Apollo

Silver Member
my interpretation.
365 days in a year
One year since the events of KH
One Year since Roxas has been living

7 days Roxas has (either been in or you played for) lived in Twillight town.
365-7=358.

358 days since his time in the organization.

358/2

2= two halves of Sora (roxas+sora=sora...lol some logic huh?)
Yes that is also somthing along the lines I have heard. But I never heard\thought of the 2 halves thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back