• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

orli5874

what i wish that they would do is put the game on ps2 so for the people that want to play won't have to go out and buy the system or lose the opportunity cause they don't have the correct system. (and i mean all 3 games)

Alpha_Sonix

what i wish that they would do is put the game on ps2 so for the people that want to play won't have to go out and buy the system or lose the opportunity cause they don't have the correct system. (and i mean all 3 games)

Games won't always be on the PS2 forever you know, soon that console will die and you'll be forced to by a new one, so stay on the same console, I don't really care anyway.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I

Sorry, but no more KH games on the PS2 ever again. Confirmed by Nomura.

And it'll still be a few more months before any Kh game will come to the US, so just try to save up some money to buy a console for one of them.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
You know how on the wii you can download demos to your DS of games before they are released? Do you think they'll do that for 358/2 days? I hope so

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I was tossing around the idea of getting one of the new handhelds, but I couldn't decide wether to get the Nintendo DS Lite or the Sony PSP Slim. And then I found out about this game and that tipped the scales in the DS's direction, so this is, in a way, the whole reason I got a DS Lite. If I manage to save up enough money, I may still get a PSP. Or I could wait ages until the next-gen PSP comes out, then PSPs and its games will be really cheap.

I'm the same as Inept, except I'm not inept. I just like the Organization.

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
They should have a secret boss, though, since we already know who the final one is going to be.

ForgottenSoul

They should have a secret boss, though, since we already know who the final one is going to be.

Maybe they'll do what they did for CoM when you beat the game you can go through it but as Axel or another member and there might be some battle we never knew about like Axel chasing them or something....

Keyblade Spirit

Maybe they could do something like the Ranger Net in Pokemon Ranger. Have a series of extra stuff at the end to continue the story until there is nothing left to exploit. For example, I made a video of Sora vs Roxas from the Roxas` point of view.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8h8vMthB41g&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8h8vMthB41g&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Too bad I couldn't go in and change where the target lock and camera positions were. Then it would be perfect. Anyway, I hope they do something like that. :closedeyes:

captain

Bronze Member
Maybe they'll do what they did for CoM when you beat the game you can go through it but as Axel or another member and there might be some battle we never knew about like Axel chasing them or something....

Or play as the XIV member?...

I also think they should have secret boss fights, including those with all the Organiztion, and Sephorath should play a key role in the game! Lol

ForgottenSoul

I also think they should have secret boss fights, including those with all the Organiztion, and Sephorath should play a key role in the game! Lol

Wow I think tat's a really good idea because we can learn more about that memeber and you never know he/she might be in KH3 :)

Desert_Punk

...I'm just a little disturbed by the lack of news on this game. Since I hear it was supposed to be realeasing this summer in Japan...

Weren't you originally able to fight all the Organization XIII within the 'Cup tournaments'? But Tetsuya Nomura took it out of the finalized production of Kingdom Hearts: II?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back