• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

In a way, I'm strongly hoping for the 14th member to be a completely new character in such a way that whenever I think of Organization XIII, that this character will pop into my head as well. Though if she does have connections to any existing character, it will most likely be Aqua. Whether it be Aqua, Aqua's Nobody, Aqua's Somebody, I don't care and the game will explain it.

Though I strongly assume this 14th member wasn't even thought about, at least in terms of being in the Organizaion, when Nomura was mapping out his ideas for Organization XIII, such as creating the members. It's obvious this 14th member will have a very significant meaning, since he wouldn't just create a new member for no reason. Because the reason is significant, it will most likely be related to Xemnas, Axel, and Roxas since they're the main members who stand out from the others. Roxas is the common sense answer since the game revolves around him.

Even though I don't want to, I'm thinking this member is connected to Aqua, though I strongly hope she's her own character.

With that said, I find it almost interesting how against and seemingly disliking the idea of Aqua having dark skin. When I first saw her picture, I assumed she'd have a similar complextion to Xemnas, though it being her shadow is also likely. She is the only Organization we ever see with a hood on in which her face is at least partly visible.

A

Anima Relic

You know what I think? I believe that people only jumped to Aqua thinking she's the 14th member because it was confirmed that Namine wasn't. Everyone knew about Aqua BEFORE, they announced that there was a 14th member, and when they confirmed that it wasn't Namine, then everyone all of a sudden jumped to Aqua, oh she's the 14th member, it could be her nobody, hey you never know! (lol PMF) I bet if Nomura was interviewed again and he confirmed that Aqua wasn't the 14th member either then everyone with their little Aqua theories would be feeling stupid and ashamed of themeselves.I've even saw someone post before "hey i believe Kairi is the 14th member!" come on now, Kairi? You guys are thinking a little bit too hard now. More recently I've been seeing posts of people talking about how dark Aqua's skin color is and how the 14th member's skin color was shown.How could you know what the 14th's skin color is if she is always wearing the cloak?!?! Did any of the other members SKIN show when they had their hoods on?!?! I think not. So next time try to come up with something better than skin color, or LIPSTICK color (lol doortolight).P.S, sorry I sound like a Jack A, haven't had my breakfast XD

MemoryWitch

I don't think its Aqua, or her nobody.. But I don't want to jump to conclusions... I mean, it won't lead me anywhere, unless I have definite proof.. But I'm kinda hoping that the 14th member is a new character(that would make the story more interesting and refreshing), but then again, how will it connect to the other games? Since this game is in the past right? :closedeyes: But all this guessing and theories add up to the excitement, don't you think?(or maybe you don't..) Especially since I'm already all excited because I'm going to get a DS and Roxas is my favorite character ever(and he's the main character!!)..I hope its long and hard to beat.. So I can savor playing Roxas because he probably won't be showing up in future games anymore(maybe).. I'm also excited as to how they're going to do the deep dive scene(I didn't have time to look at all the previous posts so I don't know if this has been discussed before..) :unsure:

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

I hoping that its a new person as will and not Aqua some how I just don't like the idea of Aqua being the
14th member. I just hope that the game is hard to bet and it will last a long time. What is the longest game for the ds any way?

Dark Star

this user title is to sma
Watching your every move like a stalker, getting r

I hoping that its a new person as will and not Aqua some how I just don't like the idea of Aqua being the
14th member. I just hope that the game is hard to bet and it will last a long time. What is the longest game for the ds any way?

All we can do is wait and spectulate (I rhymed). 358/2 would be an awesome game if it shows how Roxas got started way back when Sora became a heartless in Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden. And for a long gameplay

I'm not sure which is the longest DS game.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist

Hey, this is Kingdom Hearts. Don't even think about it being too easy or OMGWTFBBQ short, cause it will never be. Unless you're a super damn pro that beats WCG players in the age of 3, I suggest you to be content all the way around.

Paopu_Girl

I can't wait for this game! I'm so excited for it to come out! :drool: I luuuurve the Organization and I'm looking forward to seing how they interact with each other and more about them generally. I wanna see more Axel and Demy!:wub:

D

Dexter

I think the 14th member looks too... I don't know, young to be Aqua anyway? It doesn't add up that she'd be related... Connected, maybe, but definitely not directly.

....and you can judge that by looking at 1 scan, and her chin? Besides we haven't seen Aqua is game-time graphics so of course she might look a little younger. I mean she's not in CG so it could've made her look younger.....//

General Xenos

roxas is cool and all, but i wonder how they going to set up the fighting system with Luxord,Demyx, and Zexion.......plus i just wanna smash some heartless faces in with Lexaeus WOOT!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

MemoryWitch

As for me, I'm just really excited to know who the 14th member is.. Also, I want to play as Roxas with two keyblades because that's really cool! I think he's even cooler than Sora(sorry Sora lovers! Please don't hate me!!)... I'm glad there's multiplayer!! I'll get to use other Org members.. :) Which also means I get to play using Roxas even after I finish the game(which I hope will take a really long time)! I'm sorry if I sound like an........ But I just really like Roxas(the main reason I will get this game!!)... :toungesmile:

A

Anima Relic

I agree, Roxas is cooler than Sora, (wish some Sora lover would say something about that :angry: ) and I would rather play with Roxas using two keyblades.

EDIT: they could make it like any other action rpg that has a main and sub weapon.

Last edited:
A

Anima Relic

I'm tired of Sora, i say no more sora and more of everyone else, like Riku. Let Riku or Mickey get more of a chance then their small little gameplay in KH2. Sure Riku was playable in KH COM and RE COM, but that was with cards, it didn't fully represent Riku's gameplay and fighting style, I'd rather play as him in regular non card mode. Same goes for Mickey.

Blue

home is where the heart is

I'm tired of Sora, i say no more sora and more of everyone else, like Riku. Let Riku or Mickey get more of a chance then their small little gameplay in KH2. Sure Riku was playable in KH COM and RE COM, but that was with cards, it didn't fully represent Riku's gameplay and fighting style, I'd rather play as him in regular non card mode. Same goes for Mickey.
That's what you'll be getting,in 358/2 Days we will be able to control Organization XIII.

And in BBS,VAT.No more Sora.

T

Tragic Fall

I've always thought Roxas was cooler than Sora. I'm looking forward to this game especially since I actually have a DS to play it on.

Blue

home is where the heart is

I've always thought Roxas was cooler than Sora. I'm looking forward to this game especially since I actually have a DS to play it on.
Same here,luckily it will be the first game to be released,I can hardly wait.. =D

Does anyone know how exactly the mission system works?I've heard of it,but I'm too lazy to look it up for myself XD

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

I'm sure there'll be more missions than just that. The main page says a bit about it now. But basically, Roxas has to collect hearts every day in different worlds, and my guess is you'll be timed in some, and not in others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back