• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

^ Exactly my thoughts,I want the 14th member to be someone completely new as well.

What Organization_42 said is also true,Idk if I should come to KHI when the games are being released,the forums are sure to be swamped with spoilers D:

Yeah that would be pretty sweet if it was someone new.

and as for a release date...so its Summer 2008 for JP. i say....Winter 2008 for the US. they have to get voice actors do all the lines blahblah blah..so yeah that takes awhile..

houzukimaru

Yeah that would be pretty sweet if it was someone new.

and as for a release date...so its Summer 2008 for JP. i say....Winter 2008 for the US. they have to get voice actors do all the lines blahblah blah..so yeah that takes awhile..

Will there be voice actors?? From what I know, they usually don't have voice actors for handheld games... Re:CoM didn't have any. I hope they don't, and just have text. Then it can come out faster >.> xD

And I think i'm going to have to limit myself from kingdom hearts sites when they're released. :/ -stabs spoilers-

Blue

home is where the heart is

358/2 Days will only need those 'battle voice actings',if you know what I mean.. ;D

Thank God that the DS is regionfree,seriously...^_^

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

About the voice-acting, this comes from interviews posted by KH-Vids:

- The voice is becoming a issue with capacity but I am trying to find various ways to compress it into the game.

- When asked about voices being in the game, it was commented that the capacity of the DS isn't fullly capable enough to have voicing throughout the entire game, but they are working on getting around that.

So there should be some voice-acting for cutscenes, but for the important cut-scenes. At least they're working on it.

Blue

Oh okay,thanks for clearing that up for me.. =D

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called

I'm assuming that the new information that was posted on this forum earlier about Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days, by another member is correct. If it is this means that Roxas will be able to have different forms in different worlds. I wonder what he will look like in Halloween Town or in Atlantica. I've also been reading on the forum lately that apparently the fourteenth member actually 'influences' Roxas's decision to leave the organization. I wonder what she could have said or done to encourage him to leave. Of course Roxas was also wondering why the keyblade chose him and that could also be a reason for why he left. We already know that because he is Sora's nobody he can wield the Kingdom Key. But I want to know what the fourteenth member could have said or done to give him the encouragement to leave. I've also heard that some people think that the last boss in the game is Riku because he is the last person that Roxas faces before he is taken to the digital Twilight Town. I have no idea but it certainly seems likely. It seems like there will still be voice acting but only a limited amount. I don't mind as long as there is some cutscene to watch. I've always liked watching the cutscenes. :)

trixchasin

as far as voice acting, it is totally possible, i just don't know if they'll do it.

there is a DS game called A.S.H. and it has full voice-over. the only problem is that the
game is like 2GB. or something like that. but if they could do it, then 358/2 should do it.

SuperSephiroth15

I hope they have the voice-over cutscenes. It makes it look and sound better.
I think it will be a pretty good game, especially because of what they did with COM, because that game had graphics that you would see on one of the Main consoles.

Blue

I have high hopes for 358/2 Days graphics =D

It's just going to be plain awesome,this game!

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

I GOT NEW INFO!!! =/ AT LEAST.... i havent seen it before dont flame if im wrong:

Roxas will be able to have different forms like Sora.

The 14th Member is a female who has influenced the actions of Roxas.

This character stays un-named. She is considerably mysterious.

There may be an opening movie to the game.

Cutscenes from 358/2 Days are being re-done to fit the DS right.

The scene in KHII: FM+ featuring Roxas and Axel has now been done in full work detail.

Various Disney characters will appear in the game.

A new interview with Nomura has been published in the latest Nintendo Wii/DS Magazine in Japan. Finally, this magazine has more information regarding Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. It’s not much info, but the little bit that was mentioned in here is significant.

The controls on the DS has changed for 358/2 Days.

It has a different feel from the demo that was given at Jump Festa ’07.

It is said that the changes are improved from before.

Riku appears to be an enemy/boss.

The capacity of the Nintendo DS isn't fully capable for voicing through the whole game, but they are trying to get as much voicing in the game as possible. (though as i have stated before the DS is full voice capable as new games coming out have proved)

Blue

It's not really new =/

But thanks anyway. =D

xaldin warrior

that would be sick if there was an opening video, but i wonder if it would b a different song by utada hikaru or just the old ones

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called

I'm thinking that it would most likely be a song from one of the previous Kingdom Hearts. In Chain of Memories the ending song was Simple and Clean just like in Kingdom Hearts I. So I wouldn't be surprised if they used Simple and Clean or Sanctuary again. If they have a new theme song though I believe that Utada Hikaru will most likely be the singer. She isn't my favorite singer but I have to admit that they did a good job picking her to do the theme songs for the games.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

I'm just very disappointed that A) Roxas is not duel wielding all the time and B)he's not wielding the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Instead he's wielding Sora's sig weapon.

Charlie K

Back in Business

Well, in some of the scans he is, you'll prly get it later on.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

I'm just very disappointed that A) Roxas is not duel wielding all the time and B)he's not wielding the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Instead he's wielding Sora's sig weapon.

well he is sora's nobody, and remember when he first encountered the keyblade it was the kingdom key... but im sure he'll be able to weild other keyblades lol we just dont have many details in on the game.

Cloudemyx

Yeah, if Sora can wield other Keyblades other than Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper and Oblivion, then why can't Roxas wield other Keyblades? :)

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Yeah, if Sora can wield other Keyblades other than Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper and Oblivion, then why can't Roxas wield other Keyblades? :)

he can and will :p as it was said earlier there are some scans of him with other keyblades so dont worry ^^

Cloudemyx

he can and will :p as it was said earlier there are some scans of him with other keyblades so dont worry ^^
I'm not worried. :) Is it possible to play as ALL of the 13 members of the Organization or have they just chosen a few of them to be in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back