• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
I look forward to 358/2 to play as the Organization. I think I heard somewhere that there is a multiplayer mode to fight each other, and you can play as any member. Just wish I a had a DS.

I never heard that you can fight each other, but that would be so cool.^^
Yes, you can play as any member in multiplayer mode, but we are not sure if we can play as the 14th, some people hoping that we can.

State

Awards
Two hopes for 358/2 Days:
That it has wifi... And:
You can play as the 14th member.

A

aaronmichael

i have to sell every game i never play to get a psp so i can get birth by sleep, but i am equally excited for this one.

A

Audo

i thought that the 14th wasn't going to be playable
She is. They said that the multiplayer had to be in a different universe from the single player because "a character disappears during the course of the single player" which practically confirms as the XIVth as being playable. If she is playable from the start or not is debatable though.

A

Audo

that could just mean that she dissapeares during roxas' story, or it could even be roxas that disapears when he goes into the fake twilight town
Uh.. i said that... (in reference to her disappearing)
The game ends when Roxas goes into the fake Twilight Town. =/

Here's the quote:
Famistu said:
In Multiplayer mode, are all Organization XIII members playable?
TN: Yes, you are able to.
Hiroshi: The multiplayer mode will be treated as an alternate world, because there is a member that disappears in the single player mode as the story advances.
Koji: Because the characters will all have a unique gameplay as they all have different weapons. Though the real concerns are Demyx's Sitar, and Zexion's book.

Last edited:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I never heard that you can fight each other, but that would be so cool.

A Deathmatch mode so to say? Well, could work.

Still sucks that more DS' will be required to get to play any of the other characters. I doubt I'll find more people around my area.

Just gotta wait for em' hackers and their Action Replay again.

A

Audo

Here's something to ponder fellow peeps,
What if they don't tell you the XIVth member's Organization Name until the end?

mjw23

this Is From Famitsu. Also the screenshot in the link below confirms that Cinderella will have a world.

From Famitsu
- Birth by Sleep will have a playable demo.
- 3rd Birthday, Agito and Coded are not halted. Although there was a report about suspending mobile phone games, it is not in full effect right now.
- The Content of 358 days is complete however FF Dissidia is further in development. A discussion if a playable demo of 358 Days should be done or not.
- BBS is not in a complete product yet but a playable demo will be done just to let fans get a taste of the combat. Right now we are upgrading the battle system.

From the Interview
- Nomura believes that the Kingdom Hearts series has "succeeded the blood" of the Final Fantasy series in terms of spirit due to it having the element of an action, RPG and more.
- However he says when comparing KH to FF that the Kingdom Heart series focuses around a person as the FF series changes every game.
- When asked about the Game System for the Kingdom Hearts series, Nomura believes it doesn't matter the hardware, as long as he can give a refreshing feel to the series.
- Nomura says that when he plans a Sequel to the game he wants to make sure he meets the quality the fans would expect from him.

ImageShack - Hosting ::

This is part of the interview:

What about the other series which is Kingdom Hearts?
Nomura: Just like challenging something [new] every single time, I think "KH" is a work that succeeds the blood of "FF". Sakaguchi-san (Hakushin) use to say that "'FF' was to be put into a toy box" back in the old days. "KH" has succeeded it. It has used the spirit of action, RPG, shooting, and other elements combined. I think that part of that reason is because of the story of continuation of a person for a long time compared to the "FF" series. It is believed that such a feature can be succeeded in the future.

In respect to the game system?
Nomura: The point of "KH" is the exhilaration that one feels [about it]. Regardless of the hardware, it is easy to capture a refreshing action which gives off pleasant feelings to everyone. To think, a user is touched is like saying "Orete sugoi! I am cool!". It seems that has to happen in order for the production to stir up feelings. That is a characteristic of "KH".

Also worthy of noting, FF7AC reunion is reporting that Kindom Hearts coded will be the first of the three compilation games to be released. Looks like the rumors about its production being halted are false!

A

Audo

this Is From Famitsu. Also the screenshot in the link below confirms that Cinderella will have a world.

From Famitsu
- Birth by Sleep will have a playable demo.
- 3rd Birthday, Agito and Coded are not halted. Although there was a report about suspending mobile phone games, it is not in full effect right now.
- The Content of 358 days is complete however FF Dissidia is further in development. A discussion if a playable demo of 358 Days should be done or not.
- BBS is not in a complete product yet but a playable demo will be done just to let fans get a taste of the combat. Right now we are upgrading the battle system.

From the Interview
- Nomura believes that the Kingdom Hearts series has "succeeded the blood" of the Final Fantasy series in terms of spirit due to it having the element of an action, RPG and more.
- However he says when comparing KH to FF that the Kingdom Heart series focuses around a person as the FF series changes every game.
- When asked about the Game System for the Kingdom Hearts series, Nomura believes it doesn't matter the hardware, as long as he can give a refreshing feel to the series.
- Nomura says that when he plans a Sequel to the game he wants to make sure he meets the quality the fans would expect from him.

ImageShack - Hosting ::

This is part of the interview:

What about the other series which is Kingdom Hearts?
Nomura: Just like challenging something [new] every single time, I think "KH" is a work that succeeds the blood of "FF". Sakaguchi-san (Hakushin) use to say that "'FF' was to be put into a toy box" back in the old days. "KH" has succeeded it. It has used the spirit of action, RPG, shooting, and other elements combined. I think that part of that reason is because of the story of continuation of a person for a long time compared to the "FF" series. It is believed that such a feature can be succeeded in the future.

In respect to the game system?
Nomura: The point of "KH" is the exhilaration that one feels [about it]. Regardless of the hardware, it is easy to capture a refreshing action which gives off pleasant feelings to everyone. To think, a user is touched is like saying "Orete sugoi! I am cool!". It seems that has to happen in order for the production to stir up feelings. That is a characteristic of "KH".

Also worthy of noting, FF7AC reunion is reporting that Kindom Hearts coded will be the first of the three compilation games to be released. Looks like the rumors about its production being halted are false!
...why are you posting this in the 358/2 Days thread? All it talked about was a possible demo at the S-E Party.

mjw23

Because in the link it has a screenshot of 358/2 days. And also it explains that it won't be the first game released and that coded is.

mjw23

Oh it's Ven. Well they look a like. But still we now know that coded is coming first. So that means that 358/2 days is coming after. And it also says that 358/2 days content is complete.

A

Audo

Oh it's Ven. Well they look a like. But still we now know that coded is coming first. So that means that 358/2 days is coming after. And it also says that 358/2 days content is complete.
Well it is an old article...
xD.
I think Coded will go to Japan first, but who knows about it being released overseas first. I mean it would make sense, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back