• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjw23

I think 358/2 days will be first overseas (i'm mainly looking for a US realease as I'll import it. But it's looking like the US won't get it till 09.

A

Audo

I think 358/2 days will be first overseas (i'm mainly looking for a US realease as I'll import it. But it's looking like the US won't get it till 09.
Looks that way. If S-E had stuck to their original plan of a Summer 08 release for Japan then there would be a pretty good chance of getting it overseas by December, but now that the release is up in the air, who knows when we'll get it, but It definitely does seem to be pointing at an '09. I could see it being a Spring 09 maybe.

mjw23

The only chance of getting this year is if at that SE party they annouce a date for a month or two. But it dosn't look like it will happen with the lack of screenshot's and trailers.

State

Awards
Looks that way. If S-E had stuck to their original plan of a Summer 08 release for Japan then there would be a pretty good chance of getting it overseas by December, but now that the release is up in the air, who knows when we'll get it, but It definitely does seem to be pointing at an '09. I could see it being a Spring 09 maybe.

If they release it by air a tornado will deliver it to us.
If they release it by overseas the Kraken will deliver it to us.
If the game comes by August, im pretty sure that it will arrive by December... CHRISTMAS!!!

A

Audo

If they release it by air a tornado will deliver it to us.
If they release it by overseas the Kraken will deliver it to us.
If the game comes by August, im pretty sure that it will arrive by December... CHRISTMAS!!!
The game won't come by August, that's pretty much fact.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Gee, you sure are optomistic.:glare: Still, you're probably right. I just hope it won't be as delayed as KH2 was. That was just torture.

A

Audo

Gee, you sure are optomistic.:glare: Still, you're probably right. I just hope it won't be as delayed as KH2 was. That was just torture.
Well it's just the S-E Party is in August and if Nomura says the game won't be completed by then because they want feedback on the gameplay, then the chances of it releasing in August are nonexistent. Even if the game was done by then, that wouldn't give them enough time to do marketing and hyping the game and what not.

Macabre

Gold Member
I think his question is that will Kingdom Hearts continue.

Yes,it will.

There are 3 new games that have yet to be released and there will also be a KH3 but this isn't the thread to ask that question.

T

Tattered Rebirth

I can see how he's asking if the game's going to continue. But I think he's asking if there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3?

T

Tattered Rebirth

Aye, I see what you mean. It's just a filler game of sorts; meant to answer the questions left behind at the end oh Kingdom Hearts II.

Bligglenuber

From what i can tell of it form the stuff i've read and seen, in the story mode, u mainly play as Roxas but half the time your friends can play as xigbar, axel and saix when u do boss battles, various missions and similar. This is what i understand from the answer to a question given by the development team: "It is possible to say that there will be no story progress within Multiplayer mode, as that will ruin the progression of the story as well. However the leveling system in single player, and multiplayer are synchronized. The leveling system will have a huge amount of freedom this time as well such as customization which will be on of the best benefits of Multiplayer mode. However Roxas' level will not be transferred over." Then, from other answers, there is multiplayer where you can play as all organization characters. "In Multiplayer mode, are all Organization XIII members playable?
TN: Yes, you are able to.
Hiroshi: The multiplayer mode will be treated as an alternate world, because there is a member that disappears in the single player mode as the story advances.
Koji: Because the characters will all have a unique gameplay as they all have different weapons. Though the real concerns are Demyx's Sitar, and Zexion's book.

How do you move on with Multiplayer mode?
Hiroshi: Basically you will receive various missions you must clear. There is also a map, and there are a lot of gimmicks added into the levels as well. Of course we are also putting bosses in multiplayer mode.
Koji We made it so that people can play it many times, and some of the levels are short as well. There is a score attack mode too, to see who can grab it. However incase you don't want to co-operate, we are thinking of adding elements like versus, and competitions.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back