• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain

Bronze Member

Blue

home is where the heart is
I've never seen it before so thanks. The graphics look good.
Where exactly does this game fit in canon wise?
It's from the time where Roxas entered the Organization until he leaves them.

Looks Kool but im pretty sure it wont come out in england.......GAAAAAAAHHHHHH dam it

What makes you so sure?
KH, CoM and KH2 were also released in Europe.

U

Ultima Sacrifice

Weren't they also released much later in Europe than they were in America? I remember reading something about them getting it like 6 months after us?

Detronilizer

I've never seen it before so thanks. The graphics look good.
Where exactly does this game fit in canon wise?

All three of the new games are canonical to the series:

Birth by Sleep - Explains the histories of everyone and everything. Takes place 10 years before KH1.
358/2 Days - Explains everything about the Org. and Roxas' decision. Takes place in between CoM and KH2.
Coded - Explains everything unanswered in KH1. Takes place after KH2.

As well as that, all three games somehow connect to KH3.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
All three of the new games are canonical to the series:

Birth by Sleep - Explains the histories of everyone and everything. Takes place 10 years before KH1.
358/2 Days - Explains everything about the Org. and Roxas' decision. Takes place in between CoM and KH2.
Coded - Explains everything unanswered in KH1. Takes place after KH2.

As well as that, all three games somehow connect to KH3.

Coded explains not only the unanswered events of KH 1. That was only the explaination of the scan. Coded will explain also about KH 2 some unanswered things. Though, I dont wanna play it, I want to read the story lol.

U

Ultima Sacrifice

How do they tie into KH3? They all seem to be filler games...Like, with Birth By Sleep taking place 10 years before KH1, how could it possibly tie into KH3? And 358/2 Days, it just seems like they're going to explain what Roxas did while Sora slept...And if all Coded does is explain questions from KH1, how could it tie into 358/2 Days?

[I don't look for stuff on these games, I read people's theories. Maybe I should try to follow them?]

<3

Call me Love, love.
Man i have to get a PSP and PS2 but i dont have the money :'( I have like 2 DS but they are like the only concoles im missing and they have like my fave cronical game on it GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR at who ever dicieded that the new Kingdom Hearts games shouldn't be on PS2.

captain

Bronze Member
How do they tie into KH3? They all seem to be filler games...Like, with Birth By Sleep taking place 10 years before KH1, how could it possibly tie into KH3? And 358/2 Days, it just seems like they're going to explain what Roxas did while Sora slept...And if all Coded does is explain questions from KH1, how could it tie into 358/2 Days?

Birth by Sleep introduces brand new characters that I doubt the game ends with "Everyone dies." What happend to these people? I bet we'll find out in KH3!
358/2 days tells us more about the Organization including a new XIV member who might possibly tie into Birth by Sleep (if it's Aqua). This other member possibly ties into KH3. Not to mention what happend to Roxas would probably affect Sora, struggling with memories that aren't his?
Coded will probably be a lot like Chain of Memories in that it will build up to KH3 along with answer questions of past games.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Uhhh...not, not really.

Look more like the fat heartless from KH2, umm...mourning star i think it's name is.

captain

Bronze Member
oK, worlds confirmed are: Twilight Town, Agrabah, Olympus Coliseum, & Wonderland (<YES! IT HAS RETURNED!!!) Any ideas on other worlds?

Detronilizer

Interviewer: Will these works be connected with the "New" KH game?

Tetsuya Nomura: KHc features Sora, however the DS, and PSP both are completely different stories, though I cannot say what they are yet. I can say these titles are not the last of the series, and all three will connect to a New Kingdom Hearts Game sooner or later

The characters in BBS are obviously going to play big roles in KH3, the 14th member possibly, and the message in Coded as well. Though knowing Nomura, there might be more...

U

Ultima Sacrifice

Assuming we can play as him, of course. Now, I'm 98% sure he was confirmed as played somewhere back in the thread, but I'm sure nobody wants to read 102 pages of posts, right?

I'm all of a sudden blanking on Xigbar. Which one was he again?

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ The one with the gun, that mentioned Sora was 10 years to young to wield a keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back