• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Ultima Sacrifice

They can't really be accurate anyways. They don't work with Square-Enix and don't have access to anything but what they give us.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
well, there must be alot of photos on the web, and some people must have...excellent movie making skills

bc some i saw look liget

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Fan made trailers are okay, but I just hate seeing all the comments on YouTube saying that they know that the next KH will be on PS3 on March 19 2009, and all those other idiots that make up facts about KH that are completely stupid.

I used to be a member on another site and this one guy no matter what others told him. said that he had a relative in SE that said that KH3 and 4 would be on the cellphone and MMORPG's and that all future installments would be on the phone. he wouldn't shut up about it.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
haha, i would lmao if something like that happened....cell phones....HAHA!

i know coded is for cell, but i mean really....
are you going to be waiting in line for a movie, pull out your cell phone, and play KH coded? i sure wouldnt, but idk....it might be something

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
I used to be a member on another site and this one guy no matter what others told him. said that he had a relative in SE that said that KH3 and 4 would be on the cellphone and MMORPG's and that all future installments would be on the phone. he wouldn't shut up about it.

yeah i know wat u mean. i hate it when people act like they know everything about KH and they don't. And they say the most random stuff

U

Ultima Sacrifice

I HATE PRETENDERS!!!

^if you cannot connect that to this part of the discussion, sucks to be you.

Charlie K

Back in Business
3582daysstuff.jpg

More "advanced" version of 358/2 gameplay....Helath and Magic higher..that's it.Lol.

Done with Paint.
I thin kthis is an old scan too, because..it doesn't have the limit bar, but it's in better quality..so, meh.

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The videos are going to look really good:) I hope the gameplay graphics get cleaned up too...

Near987

i am excited for this game to come out as because i want to know even more if a little, info on the 14th member and i always wanted to play as the Org. XIII members :D

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
It has been confirmed, that you play as the thirteen first Organization members, as far as I know.

I don't think anything has been said about the 14th member, yet. D:

U

Ultima Sacrifice

You'll probably be able to play as the 14th member. You just might have to unlock something they just aren't telling yet.

Unless, of course, Naminé is the 14th member?!? I mean, if you think about it, she is also a nobody. And her gift is unraveling people's hearts. So what if she is this 14th member they are talking about?

trini202

for some reason i think it is Aqua's nobody. At some point in time she lost her heart to darkness. in the chamber of sleep in KH:FM+ Xemnas talks to Aqua's armor. and i think this member is not a member of the present Organization XIII since she will be added in 358/2 which is confirmed to take place during the year between Roxas' awakening and his fight with Riku. and she is not present in Chain of Memories which is before that year or KH2 which is after that year. so i think she either was killed during this year or left the group.

U

Ultima Sacrifice

We all have our opinions. But I was connecting things, and it kind of works, with her having power of hearts, and all that jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back