• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I don't have a wii, so I'm relying on pure gossip here, but I heard it was possible to connect a DS to a wii so that a DS game will show up on the screen? Am I wrong?

Bh325

Like so many people have said here, it's on the Nintendo DS. But it would be great to get it on Wii. I am pretty sure we will have a KH on the Wii in future, because SE has become more involved with Nintendo nowadays.
For proof, check all the games SE has made or is making for Nintendo consoles. We just have to keep our hopes up!:toungesmile:

Macabre

Gold Member
next thing ya know,some one will say bbs will be remaked for the ps2.wow,so many rumors.

CloudWahrheit

i wouldnt see the point in remaking it really, it strikes my fancy just the way it is, but i believe final fantasyu VII should be redone for the ps3, i have high hopes for FF versus XIII.. but that's besides the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back