• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Ultimania Interview with Nomura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Actually, if you re-read, Nomura said something about the time between BBS and Kh1, I hope that's it. So much happened in the past. BBS focuses on other things. But there are so many other mysteries. Even about Xehanort and Kairi ect.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I think it sounds rather lame, too. I mean, what would the point of the story be? But, I suppose it could be interesting if Riku did what he did in LoD in other worlds, too. Like, talking to the world leaders and stuff.

It would be similar to Days, though, as in we know how the story ultimately ends.

I don't see much happening though. Where's the climax? The antagonist? It would kinda suck if the whole game was just "can't let sora see me"

Awards
Actually, if you re-read, Nomura said something about the time between BBS and Kh1, I hope that's it. So much happened in the past. BBS focuses on other things. But there are so many other mysteries. Even about Xehanort and Kairi ect.

It's not really Nomura that refers to it so much as it is implied in the question itself.

But I can't see how that would work. Who would we be? What would we be doing?
I guess there's plenty of room (ten years) to fit something in there besides the apprentices and whatnot, but... I don't know.

Wheepop

Going on a trip in my favorite rocketship!
...There might be a cliffhanger at the end of Birth by Sleep that a game could be based on. Not that we know what that could be yet...It wolud have to be a pretty strong plot point.

A mini game like scenario with everyone as little kids!

That would be the worst game ever.

A

Audo

So, maybe this next game is a "Reverse Rebirth" for KH2. I personally think it would be a lame idea, though we'd probably get the answer to how he gets that second keyblade.
I dont think it would be that lame.
The whole gap in the storyline involving DiZ, Riku and Nami was one of the things that bugged me the most about KH2.
The novels had put some light on the situation, but I think it would be nice to see it in full.
Things like the Riku/Xemnas confrontation would definitely be scenes I'd like to see in-game.

Though, I can't see there being enough material to warrant a game for that, or how that would seem more "official" than a side-story.

A

Azrael

Another KH game before KHIII?

Talk about milking it to the ninth degree but KHII R/R for Riku would be nice.

A

Azrael

∞;4102626 said:
Square Enix tends to do that.

FF X-2 and the FFVII Compilation at that.

I would understand had the games gone in order according to timeperiod from BBS being the first to KH: Coded being the last one made so it wouldn't seem like they're pulling out more bull than what are we already being served with.

See Axel.

Can't risk pissing off fangirls and NOT have him in KHIII. He'll get a cameo...hell he might be a party member.

Anywho a game concerning Riku's time during II might be interesting as Audo had told us, the full story behind DiZ/Riku/Namine. We might get an Awakening late in said hypothetical game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back