• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Scan Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Finished, hope you enjoy! As always, thanks for your patience guys!

CONCERNING SCANS ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR

SCENE ONE

Only the three Roxas, Axel, and Xion are together having a conversation on Destiny Island beside the Paopu tree. Xion seems to be confiding her troubles to Axel and Roxas. Somehow she seems different then the two of them...?

"In sadness, eagerly wishing for genuine feelings."

"The two of them merely watch Xion."

"Roxas cannot find the words."

Xion: "Hey... How could I be the same as you two?"
Xion: "I want to be together with you two."
Xion: "But I can't return how it is now."

SCENE TWO

Xion is troubled and struggling to find an answer, what could save her...? Like Roxas, Xion does not remember her former self. While being held up by Riku, Xion asks about her own existence.

Xion: "Who the heck am I?"

SCENE THREE

Roxas has an encounter with Riku on Destiny Island! Roxas seems surprised by something and Riku wearing his outfit from KH1 instead of the black coat stands behind him. At this point of time, these two couldn't possibly have met and yet...?

TWILIGHT TOWN

Axel talks about his friendship with Roxas, and then about Roxas and Xion's standing in the Organization. Roxas and Xion are said to be special, but does the reason for it concern their "weapon"?

Axel: "Friends eating ice cream together, talking about trivial things and laughing."
Axel: "You guys are special among Nobodies, but after all I think it's because of those things."

THE WORLD THAT NEVER WAS

The commander of the Organization Xemnas is fully prepared and ready to begin. Also, in the screenshot it appears Roxas has collapsed...?

Xemnas: "The time is up."
Xemnas: "We must not forget why we Nobodies are gathering."

Roxas: "But there was something being said at Castle Oblivion..."

Saix: "As I thought it seems to be the influence of Namine."

TWILIGHT TOWN - CLOCKTOWER

Xion talks to Roxas with sea salt ice cream in one hand. Is Xion confiding her troubles here?

Xion: "Therefore if I can't use the keyblade, I... I'll become useless."

Roxas: "If Axel returns, then the three of us can eat ice cream together."

HALLOWEEN TOWN

Roxas will travel to various worlds on missions for Organization XIII. It appears that Halloween Town will be full of difficult gimmicks, using your head to solve them will be necessary. Also, if you present a bone to Zero the ghost dog, you'll be informed where the gimmicks are at.

"Solving a gimmick!"

Roxas: (This lantern appears to be lit.")

XIGBAR MISSION

Other members of the Organization are assigned to support the newbie Roxas on missions. But on the contrary, this time Roxas is helping out. In Hallowwen Town he will be helping out Xigbar. While Roxas is good at close range fighting, Xigbar is good at long distance attacking. Balancing each other, they make a good team. Not just making fun of Roxas, Xigbar also gives him advice.

"Xigbar is a joker, but his other side is..."

Xigbar: "Hahaha! Saix sent me a really reliable guy!"
Xigbar: "Jumping to a misleading conclusion is dangerous. You'll learn from experience."

JACK IN HALLOWEEN TOWN

In Halloween Town, it's residents Jack Skellington as well as Lock, Shock, and Barrel appear. Though spying seems to become the standard for Roxas, there is a scene where they meet. Also, Pete who acted covertly in KH2 appears. It seems Roxas has fallen victim to one of Lock, Shock, and Barrel's pranks so there is a fighting scenario with them. During the fight there are pumpkin bombs that display a number. When the number drops to 0, it explodes and inflicts damage.

Jack: "Good job Zero! I hid it here, my device of fear!"

Jack: "Under the black coat there are innumerable amounts of bombs!"

Pete: "My plan with the Heartless is already complete!"

Roxas: "Dammit... Why are you bothering me?"

Last edited:

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Thanks again bittermeats!! Sounds really interesting onto this point.
I give my manbitchness to bittermeats.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They use words like that in CoM if I am not mistaken. Even so, it not like it will be rated T for a few "damnit" and "what the hells" thrown in there. It will most likely be rated E10+

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Feburary 09 can't get here soon enough. Thanks Bittermeat.

You do realize February is the Japanese release date, right?

Saix: "As I thought it seems to be the influence of Namine."

Holy hell he was in Castle Oblivion o_O

Eh. I think I all but reached the stage of boycotting scans and their translations. It starts to feel too spoilerish >:

Thank bittermeats.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org

Eh. I think I all but reached the stage of boycotting scans and their translations. It starts to feel too spoilerish >:

Thank bittermeats.

It's not a spoiler until the game releases, right? xD

i2ains

Thank you and good job bittermeat!

I can't wait to find out about "Scene 3". It brings so many questions and thoughts to my head, like why Riku is even on DI, or why he's in his KH1 clothes, I must know! :O

A

Audo

Thank bittermeats.
I don't know if that line would actually support him going to CO. Nami could have been affecting him from afar (*cough*My'NamiIsTalkingAboutRoxasNotXion'TheoryBecomesEvenMoreTrue*cough*)
though, that other line seems to suggest it more.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Roxas"Dammit... Why are you bothering me?"

Wow, thats great lol :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back