• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
All the 13 organization members are playable, i guess.. but i dunno about 14th member. I hope she is playable though..

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
All the 13 organization members are playable, i guess.. but i dunno about 14th member. I hope she is playable though..
I reckon she will be but I think she'll have to be an unlockable character and will probably be the last playable one or somthing lol

Stars

リク
Maybe she only being playable in certain situation. But wouldn't it weird, even Xemnas is playable? I mean is he suppose to give order? lol

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Maybe she only being playable in certain situation. But wouldn't it weird, even Xemnas is playable? I mean is he suppose to give order? lol
I know aye? I think they only way he's playable is that he's like an option for multiplayer, I mean wow How awesome would it be though to boss other org members around with rather strong powers, super fun!

Stars

リク
I know aye? I think they only way he's playable is that he's like an option for multiplayer, I mean wow How awesome would it be though to boss other org members around with rather strong powers, super fun!

Maybe he is playable when he is going to Room of Sleep to meet Aqua? o_O;;

Xerrat

Yeah, it'd be kinda weird to be playing as the boss. Too overpowered for me!

Anyhow, I thought the only confirmed characters to play by are Roxas, Axel, Saix, and Xigbar. I'd love it if Nomura threw in Demyx and Xaldin (Xaldin's spears would be badass). All thirteen would be awesome, but I think some of them may be dead or at least have their days numbered...

Stars

リク
Yeah, it'd be kinda weird to be playing as the boss. Too overpowered for me!

Anyhow, I thought the only confirmed characters to play by are Roxas, Axel, Saix, and Xigbar. I'd love it if Nomura threw in Demyx and Xaldin (Xaldin's spears would be badass). All thirteen would be awesome, but I think some of them may be dead or at least have their days numbered...

Maybe Vexen, Lexeaus, Marluxia, Larxene and Zexion would only be playable before they being ordered to Castle Oblivion. Lol.

MDK Phoshterxic

Website
www.myspace.com
Well I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the only playable character in single player is Roxas, and in multi-player you can play as others... Nomura also said something about it being funny when a person played as Xemnas and lost, so if you're able to play as Xemnas, you'd kinda think you'd be able to play as the others... but as for 14, I've got no idea... personally, i think she'll be like this little tiny "easter egg" if you will... like you play as her once through the story, and then she's oblivious in the rest of the game... if that makes sense... lol :)

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Maybe he is playable when he is going to Room of Sleep to meet Aqua? o_O;;
That would be awesome, I'd rather play as Aqua though... lol

be dead or at least have their days numbered...
Well Roxy Boy did, He was countin down the days till he died :p

Maybe Vexen, Lexeaus, Marluxia, Larxene and Zexion would only be playable before they being ordered to Castle Oblivion. Lol.
It's going to be so awesome playing as Larxene, Im serriously excited, more excited than the 14th lol. Talk about Girl Power!

Well I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the only playable character in single player is Roxas,
Im hoping we get two stories, Roxas, and Riku's or even The Kings, personally I wish 358 was Riku's story not Roxas' lol

Nomura also said something about it being funny when a person played as Xemnas and lost, so if you're able to play as Xemnas, you'd kinda think you'd be able to play as the others...
All 13 have been confirmed. The thing that happens is most that the chairs will rise and fall to their status, Nomura said it'd be funny if somone gets higher than Man... Xemnas... cause he's supposed to be on top rank lol.

I've got no idea... personally, i think she'll be like this little tiny "easter egg" if you will... like you play as her once through the story, and then she's oblivious in the rest of the game... if that makes sense... lol
Yeah I reckon if they do three it will be her, Roxas and Riku, If it's two games then it's Roxas and her or hopefully Riku and Roxas lol. Still I'd like to play all three lol

MDK Phoshterxic

Website
www.myspace.com
No, i dislike Larxene. XP

Me, too >=]

I doubt there'll be multiple stories SeaSalt IceCream... DS catriges [ spelling ?? ] can't hold all that much, and I think Squeenix are working more on graphics than gamelife on this game...

Anyways... this is Roxas' story, not Riku's >=)

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Nah. Even i never see 14th member, but i like her more. Lol. No, i dislike Larxene. XP
Oh I reckon Larxene's awesome! She shows total female domination. I love how she just flings Sora and Riku to the ground cause their so shocked that a girl could have such ability to fight! I love it. I love her attitude too, I love her scarcasm and the attitude she uses in her voice and the way she talks to people, She's the very reason I hate Nomura not making FM in english! lol

I doubt there'll be multiple stories SeaSalt IceCream... DS catriges [ spelling ?? ] can't hold all that much, and I think Squeenix are working more on graphics than gamelife on this game...

I like Riku better, I mean to me Roxas is just so... so... I dunno... I don't know wether it's my hate for Jesse McCartney of it's him but what ever it is I reckon Riku really needs more chance to shine. Roxas is just like Sora taking all the spotlight don't get me wrong I love Sora but I think Riku deserves a chance to shine and lots of people LOVED RR so it'd be dumb of them not to give Riku another story!

Are you sure?? I thought we only can play Axel,Roxas and Saix
No it has been confirmed everyone is playble, lol go look up ur Nomura interveiws again mate! lol

Last edited:

Stars

リク
Me, too >=]

Yeah. I don't think there will be multi stories like CoM XDD
Are you sure?? I thought we only can play Axel,Roxas and Saix
Dunno. I saw it somewhere, all Org 13 members are playable. Sure can play as Axel, Roxas Saix and Xigbar.
Oh I reckon Larxene's awesome! She shows total female domination. I love how she just flings Sora and Riku to the ground cause their so shocked that a girl could have such ability to fight! I love it. I love her attitude too, I love her scarcasm and the attitude she uses in her voice and the way she talks to people, She's the very reason I hate Nomura not making FM in english! lol

Nah. I hate her flirt to Axel. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back