• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Limits?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII's follower

Okay, well, I had this idea about 358/2 Days. The game is essentially mission-based and you seem to have at least one OXIII member alongside you at all times, which gave me about what the gameplay may include.

Now, I don’t know if the DS could support it, but, if it can, do you think the team will include special member-specific moves that Roxas can perform with whoever his OXIII partner is at the time, you know like the ‘Limits’ from KH2? If you think so, what do you think the move (or ‘limit’ if you prefer) for each member could be?

I’ve thought about it, but so far I’ve only come up with two:

With Luxord: Sleight of Hand- Luxord could trap an enemy or a group of enemies inside cards and Roxas finishes them with a ‘Zantetsuken’- like slash that slices the card in half (something like how Sora got the final hit in on Luxord in KH2).

With Xigbar: Skeet Shooting- Roxas knocks an enemy or a group of enemies into the air and Xigbar pummels them with multiple lasers.

I haven’t thought of what the others could potentially be. But, even if you don’t think they can or will do it, please submit ideas of OXIII ‘Limits’ if for no other reason than for the sake of fun and creativity. Please discuss.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
actually the story base is playing tthrough roxas the whole time (or said ot be)

and co op is mission based.

i would think that no, i would imagine each one having a special attack (each one using the same button for it) but not like an actual special moves that no other can do

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
actually the story base is playing tthrough roxas the whole time (or said ot be)

and co op is mission based.

i would think that no, i would imagine each one having a special attack (each one using the same button for it) but not like an actual special moves that no other can do

According to the screenshots, Roxas has somebody following him around (Xaldin in Beast's Castle, Axel in Twilight Town, etc.) for some of the missions. That wasn't co-op.

Hard to say. There may be, say, two or three attack sets that apply to characters with similar attack patterns (e.g. Vexen and Lexaeus, both having attacks that come up from the ground) that may include special attacks.

MegamanX1331

I love the idea, I've been thinking about it, too.
Howzabout a Trinity Limit-type attack for Roxas, Axel, and Xion? Eh, eh?
I love the idea for the Luxord combo, Sleight of Hand. lol, I bet Luxord never expected to do it on himself.

Well, here goes:

Xemans: Beginning and End - Roxas and Xemnas conjure bars of light and nothingness which surround and impale the opponent.

Xigbar: Shootout - They float around in the air circling eachother and blasting the enemies with bullets and light (like Wisdom form)

Xaldin: Furry of the Storm - Xaldin conjures a big tornado capturing the enemies while Roxas rides the wind inside it striking them multiple times, maybe does some "Jumps," or something.

Vexen: Mind over Matter - Vexen creates two or three Roxas replicas that run around on their own attacking the enemy. While they are present, Vexen is completely surrounded by his shields which completely protect him and sends out waves of cold which slightly damage and can freeze enemies. The clones dissapear after a bit and Vexen loses all but one shield.

Lexaeus: True Heroes - Lex and Roxas strike the ground with their fists, impaling nearby enemies on stalagmites. Then the pair of them jump around, kind of leap frogging, smashing the enemies.

Zexion: The Power of Knowledge - Zex traps nearby enemies in his lexicons and Roxas "locks" them shut, and they dissapear. Kinda like a KH version of Zantenzuken, or something.

Saix: Fury of the Moon - Both are possesed by rage and smash about making big shockwaves for a bit

Axel: Bond of Flame(you know, friendship and all that) - They float back to back,spinning slowly while throwing their flame-covered weapons which boomerang back to them

Demyx: Melody Blowout - Basically, they float around next to each other playing their keyblade/Sitar and hitting buttons at appropriate times to blast the enemy with sound waves which, I guess, can be water-elemental

Luxord: Sleight of Hand - Luxord could trap an enemy or a group of enemies inside cards and Roxas finishes them with a ‘Zantetsuken’- like slash that slices the card in half (something like how Sora got the final hit in on Luxord in KH2)
(took this one from XIII's follower cuz it's perfect^^)

Marluxia: Poison Beauty - I just see the two linking together and spinning around hitting nearby enemies with flower petals in the air that deal a constant little bit of damage while the limit is going on

Larxene: Cruel Lightning - The two become electrically charged and begin moving at very high speed dashing around and lancing enemies similar to Sonic Blade

Xion: Keyblade Masters - These two just bust out some crazy keyblade combos all over the place, maybe use some limits from KH1 and Limit Form

Yeah, anything like this is probably impossible...
Sigh...

So, any thoughts? @_@

Last edited:

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
That would be cool if they had Limits. I would like to see a Roxas, Axel, and Xion one lol.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'd love to see something like that, and i reckon it could be possible... But somehow unfortunately I doubt it... Good thinking though, I have to say... The best all round type of "Limit" would be Xaldin's probably, because it would more that likely end up being pretty big range

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Xion: Keyblade Masters - These two just bust out some crazy keyblade combos all over the place, maybe use some limits from KH1 and Limit Form

So far we dont evern know if she actually has a keyblade of her own. It might just be Roxas's that she is using. I dont think that there are two of the same Keychains.

But if it had limits in some type of way I would not be suprised. All we can do is hope that DS could handle them.

Xebrem

Acctually, I swear I saw a combo by Xaldin and Roxas- it wasn't much though, and I doubt what I saw was anything 'real'- but I saw Roxas knock a heartless to where Xalding was and he spun round and impaled it with his six lances. (plus there was a thunder attack to, and it didn't look like Roxas had cast it)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Acctually, I swear I saw a combo by Xaldin and Roxas- it wasn't much though, and I doubt what I saw was anything 'real'- but I saw Roxas knock a heartless to where Xalding was and he spun round and impaled it with his six lances. (plus there was a thunder attack to, and it didn't look like Roxas had cast it)

I think that that was just both of them attacking at the same time. I dont think a limit would be that simple looking xD

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rYRXf5DDrn8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rYRXf5DDrn8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
You mean at 1:15?

A

Audo

They used to have a type of co-op attack thing planned, back when they had the Limit Gauge.
But, seeing as how they scrapped that, odds are they dont it planned anymore.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Well, I see that as a possibility, although I'm doubting that it's anything big. Hopefully they can keep Trinity Limit in this game :thumbsup:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back