• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Final Mix list

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

Kind of impossible to add more things. You can already see how much they've sacrificed in practically nearly every other fields such as graphics (in some trailers, I liked the graphics better) and choice of worlds (scrapping of Pinnochio) just to push the game's file size down to about 256MB. If you want them to put in even some more, they'll have to sacrifice EVEN more just to reach a standard where the file size doesn't explode in the player's face.

And just what do you want to sacrifice in Days now (without spoiling plot integrity and structure as a whole)?

Sure, you can be imaginative, but I just dislike it when people fail to understand what the game developers consider in the creation of things in their game. File size really matters, especially Days IS already the largest DS game out there.

u gotta chill dude....this is a thread where people theorize.no need to go technical.its people like that end up being strict teachers that all the students hate.LOL!:lol:

K

kiku

zomg cant wait for the gamee and yeah they wouldnt add more worlds to it

XYZ

I just hate it when people give themselves false hope by deluding themselves.
How is theorizing false hope? I'm not even expecting a final mix of this. I wasn't even theorizing, I was just bored and being creative.

You've clearly expressed your opinion that SE will not be able to produce any additional materials, so there's really nothing else for you to do in this topic.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm cool with file-size and all, I'd just rather of had it been any other world to get the cut.

SouloftheSky

Kind of impossible to add more things. You can already see how much they've sacrificed in practically nearly every other fields such as graphics (in some trailers, I liked the graphics better) and choice of worlds (scrapping of Pinnochio) just to push the game's file size down to about 256MB. If you want them to put in even some more, they'll have to sacrifice EVEN more just to reach a standard where the file size doesn't explode in the player's face.

And just what do you want to sacrifice in Days now (without spoiling plot integrity and structure as a whole)?

Sure, you can be imaginative, but I just dislike it when people fail to understand what the game developers consider in the creation of things in their game. File size really matters, especially Days IS already the largest DS game out there.

Why not instead of doing a final mix they do a "Re:" port to the PS3, I mean, I understand there is no need to do it because the game is already in 3D, unlike CoM, that wasn't because of where it was done for (GBA), but then again, Nomura said that KH3 would be the last of the 3 titles he mentioned to be released. Knowing him, they're bound to release a FM of #3, so why not do it like KH2; release the game as "Kingdom Hearts III Final Mix+". With the port, there would be the edits of the FM ideas and there might be Wi-Fi. I would also like the image of Roxas's face in the HP bar to be redone because in all 3D KH games i played, when you enter low HP mode; your char's face gets the "sick" face, but in 358/2 days, it just blinks, no change at all, they could make an edit to the KHII Roxas face and change his attire to the Org. one but keep the face. As fr why the PS3, well, I'm not the only one here that thinks that KH belongs to Sony, so yeah, the ps2 is almost dead and Nomura did say he wants to do a KH game on the PS3, but since the game was out for NDS, it might come out for Wii instead, but just a port, no KH3FM included. I know that the chances for it to appear on 360 are dim, not even to be taken for consideration. And that would make sense cuz Com was released in 2004 and KHIIFM+ in 2007, and if khIII comees out in 2012 (probably) then we get a "Re:" in 2013, and maybe in 2014/15, they might export only the "Re:" to America, cuz we all know that FM is Japan exclusive (sadly), and that's what they did with Re:CoM, it came out early'07 for JAP; came out almost'09 ENG, almost a 2-year gap, it would be cool that this "Kingdom Hearts Re:358/2 days" would also be "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days Final Mix" so we fix the problems with the space and we get a high def copy. :)

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why not instead of doing a final mix they do a "Re:" port to the PS3, I mean, I understand there is no need to do it because the game is already in 3D, unlike CoM, that wasn't because of where it was done for (GBA), but then again, Nomura said that KH3 would be the last of the 3 titles he mentioned to be released. Knowing him, they're bound to release a FM of #3, so why not do it like KH2; release the game as "Kingdom Hearts III Final Mix+". With the port, there would be the edits of the FM ideas and there might be Wi-Fi. I would also like the image of Roxas's face in the HP bar to be redone because in all 3D KH games i played, when you enter low HP mode; your char's face gets the "sick" face, but in 358/2 days, it just blinks, no change at all, they could make an edit to the KHII Roxas face and change his attire to the Org. one but keep the face. As fr why the PS3, well, I'm not the only one here that thinks that KH belongs to Sony, so yeah, the ps2 is almost dead and Nomura did say he wants to do a KH game on the PS3, but since the game was out for NDS, it might come out for Wii instead, but just a port, no KH3FM included. I know that the chances for it to appear on 360 are dim, not even to be taken for consideration. And that would make sense cuz Com was released in 2004 and KHIIFM+ in 2007, and if khIII comees out in 2012 (probably) then we get a "Re:" in 2013, and maybe in 2014/15, they might export only the "Re:" to America, cuz we all know that FM is Japan exclusive (sadly), and that's what they did with Re:CoM, it came out early'07 for JAP; came out almost'09 ENG, almost a 2-year gap, it would be cool that this "Kingdom Hearts Re:358/2 days" would also be "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days Final Mix" so we fix the problems with the space and we get a high def copy. :)

Man... I'd like to hope that Nomura meant three NEW games. But I wouldn't be surprised if it did turn out to be an FM+.

Why waste time on Days, it's a lost cause... -___-;

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
is there gonna be a final mix? it should have cgi cutsceane

SouloftheSky

A final mix would be very much impossible. They already pushed how much the DS can do...
That's why I think they should do a "Re: 358/2 days" and add the final mix ideas to the story, also this guy said something about costumes depending on worlds. I would really like that idea, even if the costume is creepy enough, I would like to see a vampire Roxas (in the Sora fashion).

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
A final mix would be very much impossible. They already pushed how much the DS can do...

See: 3DS being able to pull of Gamecube graphics (and probably hell's of more memory storage)

SouloftheSky

Man... I'd like to hope that Nomura meant three NEW games. But I wouldn't be surprised if it did turn out to be an FM+.

Why waste time on Days, it's a lost cause... -___-;
Yeah, they're three new games.
Its the "Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts" one from the BbS vid (prolly coming this year (to JAP of course)
An unknown title that features many chars and that nomura stated to be more of a main than a spin-off
KHIII which will be the last one to come out (I'm guessing 2012, 2013 in ENG)
It's kinda obvious they're releasing a FM for KHIII because they always release FM's for the # titles but they can have extras, just like KHIIFM had KHRe:CoM come with it they can have the KHIIIFM+ including Re:358/2 days (cuz BbS already has the PS2 graphs.)

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Yeah, they're three new games.

There's no proof saying all three are new, only one and that's because it's KH3.

Its the "Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts" one from the BbS vid (prolly coming this year (to JAP of course)

You may wanna spoiler mark that. Not everyone has seen that and it's considered a spoiler. And besides, it's not official whether or not that's what the next game will be called, but it's possible. I Think that will just be KH3 though and not anything else.

An unknown title that features many chars and that nomura stated to be more of a main than a spin-off

Which he said he had in his head, not officially announcing it. There's still the possibility it isn't going to be made.

KHIII which will be the last one to come out (I'm guessing 2012, 2013 in ENG)

Try more like 2014/2015. The Versus team hasn't finished with Versus XIII and Nomura says they can't start anything on KH3 'till they finish.

It's kinda obvious they're releasing a FM for KHIII because they always release FM's for the # titles but they can have extras, just like KHIIFM had KHRe:CoM come with it they can have the KHIIIFM+ including Re:358/2 days (cuz BbS already has the PS2 graphs.)

Nomura said a Re: Days probably wouldn't happen though because it already had 3D graphics, whereas CoM didn't.

FM of Days for the 3DS however I would find more likely, and a better option.

SouloftheSky

There's no proof saying all three are new, only one and that's because it's KH3.
I think 2/3 are comfirmed to be new, cuz of course KHIII would be new & the "vid" is Sora in Destiny Islands after the events of KHII so yeah.

You may wanna spoiler mark that. Not everyone has seen that and it's considered a spoiler. And besides, it's not official whether or not that's what the next game will be called, but it's possible. I Think that will just be KH3 though and not anything else.
Oops, sorry, never thought of that, and I'm new so, from now on, anything spoilerish will be marked. That's why I said the "Reconnect. kingdom hearts" ONE(as in this, one's a keyword) because of course I don't know the title. I thought that too but I found info on a not-THAT-trusty site (the KH wiki) that the 3 titles are different and that the "vid" is not the KHIII one.

Which he said he had in his head, not officially announcing it. There's still the possibility it isn't going to be made.
True, true.

Try more like 2014/2015. The Versus team hasn't finished with Versus XIII and Nomura says they can't start anything on KH3 'till they finish.
Again, I forgot about FF Versus XIII, let's say they finish late'10-early'11, meaning the unnoficial 2nd title comes out 2012 and I think KHIII is out for late'13 and mid'14 for us.

Nomura said a Re: Days probably wouldn't happen though because it already had 3D graphics, whereas CoM didn't.

FM of Days for the 3DS however I would find more likely, and a better option.
I said that when I first gave the idea of a "Re:" port in a post in this very threat. I doubt they'll do a FM cuz they only do them for the #'s SO FAR and CoM didn't have a FM (cuz it didn't need one though). Probably wouldn't, you can't completely say it won't. Yep, a FM for 3DS is a better option, yet I would still like to play a "Re:" in my PS3 with improved graphs. cuz my main idea is to add more ideas & have a higher quality. That makes me think my idea of your idea again.....A FM won't happen because for that the 3DS needs to be made as a new console with it's own games and a port for DS games because if not, the original DS/lite/i wouldn't handle the chip unless a new version of the chip was made or if it was a 3DS exclusive if it were to be a next-gen handheld console from Nintendo.

Last edited:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
dual wielding being carried over to multiplayer(for Roxas)

I really don't think this is a spoiler considering it's multiplayer and is slightly irrelevant to the story, but whatever.

You can, but only if certain requirements are met.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
In my own humble opinion, I don't think this game will have a final mix =\ ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back