• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite KH youtuber?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
I was wondering if you guys had a favorite KH series youtuber.
I know a lot about you know about HMK for example, which is the master of game theories, but I recently discovered Novayon who is doing more of world building exploration and I have to say I like it a lot. He simply spend his time showing the tiny details no one really see in the game areas.
I recommend that you check his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1NVpHkcKxK8p5ThX8CmGYg

Do you have other channels to recommend?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I know a lot about you know about HMK for example, which is the master of game theories
giphy.gif

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Novayon is good, his videos are great looks at the worlds. I also like Bio-Roxas, he does similar stuff fro Forms and attacks, taking them a part and looking at the details. His Brother WaterKH also did a few KH vids I liked.

Secret Reports also makes well crafted and thought through theory videos. I find them more enjoyable than most, seeing she doesn't seem to make as many leaps as others might.Her videos are also super well structured.

I also watch ProdigyCD, but he seems to be fishing for stuff to talk about sometimes, especially during this current info drought. Still he did a great series on the Ultimanias collecting the info into playlists for easy consumption.

okhi12

Awards
I usually can't stand youtubers who speak in their videos because I find them cringe and annoying most of the time.

I like the ones who make out of bounds videos and curiosities about the games. And not sure if this counts, but I've watched some parody videos about KH and I've laughed more than I should with Just a Pancake, though as a KH fan I'm a bit ashamed, haha.

2 quid is good

Awards
> Novayon

> a KH youtuber

He's probably screaming into the void after seeing this. I mean he hasn't seen it yet but I will show it to him to ruin his morning

Also to keep it on topic, I'm not exactly a fan of KH youtubers specifically, but I do enjoy watching videos about people giving their thoughts on KH. However I feel like there's precious few video essays out there compared to the sheer number of theories and reviews

Vaddix

Awards
BioRoxas, Novayon, and JustAPancake are all good for reasons already mentioned above. First two are interesting/informative, Pancake is stupid-funny (though he hasn't uploaded much in a while, I miss his content).

Other than those, StickmanSham is another good one, streams mostly, but posts good and amusing clips and compilations on YouTube, does some playing around with different ways to play through some of the games, and ends up showing the depth and potential of even BBS and DDD.

Then RegularPat, he has some ranking videos and hypothetical situation type videos that are all quite entertaining, but he really shines with his info videos, like his list of every treasure chest in KH1, enemy lists for KH1 and KH2, etc. I've never seen a perfect balance of dense, useful information with entertaining humor before.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
> Novayon

> a KH youtuber

He's probably screaming into the void after seeing this. I mean he hasn't seen it yet but I will show it to him to ruin his morning

Also to keep it on topic, I'm not exactly a fan of KH youtubers specifically, but I do enjoy watching videos about people giving their thoughts on KH. However I feel like there's precious few video essays out there compared to the sheer number of theories and reviews
Seems he'll have to do more Sonic vids.

I agree I'd like to see more video essays on KH, think there's a lot of cool themes to explore in the essay format.

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
For anyone with a musical background or interest in musical analysis, Green Requiem has been putting out a wonderful series doing an informed analysis of the melodic/motivic soundscapes of each game and how that has evolved over the course of the series. Lots of really cool nuggets that reveal how Shimomura and the other composers also contribute to the worldbuilding in their own way

Last edited:

Perkilator

Awards
TheGamersJoint for his humor, and HMK for his general optimism. Following up are 13th Vessel and Everglow simply for all the work they out into their content.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I don't usually watch KH YouTubers in terms of theories but for entertainment value I love Just a Pancake. Shame he hasn't uploaded for the past year.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
The secret reports bioroxas regular pat and aeba.

Katsagu

Awards
I really like damo because of his UX content. It was thanks to him that I was able to keep up honestly. I also really enjoyed Soraalam1 content and still catch some of his streams.

I hate theory videos.

For anyone with a musical background or interest in musical analysis, Green Requiem has been putting out a wonderful series doing an informed analysis of the melodic/motivic soundscapes of each game and how that has evolved over the course of the series. Lots of really cool nuggets that reveal how Shimomura and the other composers also contribute to the worldbuilding in their own way

Wow I know what I'll be watching for the next week. Thank you very much for pointing me to this, very interesting.

Noivern

Awards
I avoid KH youtubers as much as possible because whenever people try to theorize about KH in videoformat it's either plainly bad or just a cheap bait for views turning into video format whatever hot theory is currently being discussed in forums and/or reddit.

I have been subbed to Everglow for years, though. His work on UX and the timeline is fantastic.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I have a relatively positive opinion of most KH youtubers except a handful. (One is very popular. The other might be popular too but I don't even remember his name so who knows.)

It does suck when a KH youtuber accidentally spreads misinformation, but they are still loads better than the ones that spread misinformation and then get all pissy when people point out they're wrong or their theories aren't absolute.

But I don't think I actually watch a ton of specific KH youtubers though I'm subscribed to quite a few of them. I don't have a favorite. My favorite KH content is watching people go through the game blind.

Last edited:

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Everglow and that’s it. And before y'all open your mouth and get smart by recommending a “good one” just know the following:
  1. I browse the Kingdom Hearts tag everywhere.
  2. Yes, I’ve seen them all
  3. I have low tolerance for most content creators
  4. Shit mics, bad scrips, uncharismatic voices and horrid editing turn me off from watching.
  5. Yeah that sounds harsh but I don’t want to be lectured about Kingdom Hearts lore when I can’t enjoy the experience.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
HMK and ProdigyxCD are my favourite KH Youtubers as I really like their theories and their reaction videos.

There are a few other Youtubers I like that aren’t KH Youtubers but have made some cool Kingdom Hearts videos for example Charriii 5 “ Everything wrong with Kingdom Hearts series” as it’s funny and entertaining to watch.

Back