• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Noivern
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's not just their appearance, but their utility. In some games like ARK, they breathe ice, poison and lightning, a far cry from the classic "fire". Yeah, X and Y weren't the best for the franchise, there's nothing to do postgame besides raise a competitive team. France isn't the ideal place for a pokemon game, still waiting for Africa or one where you time travel to different eras. I can say Ultra Sun is a bit more "solid" with providing more mon's to catch, and a few fan favorites making a generous return. Since i raise competitive mons (or used to) it's great to have a game with so many options.
    I like how his design is more based around Wyverns as opposed to the classic dragon and has the typing flying/dragon instead of the other way around. Its a shame fairy was introduced, because noivern's defenses are quite lacking. So I take it you've got Ultra sun or ultra moon or at least X and Y, because of the fact it appears in those games.
    Noivern eh? hearing that name reminds me of my Y version playthrough. Loved using Hurricane on it against my friends, truly decimated their teams. While not my favorite pokemon (that honor goes to Mamoswine) it's always got a special place on my teams.
    Yes, love for him is rather rare, but there are some big Vanitas-fans on this site, luckily :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…