• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Noivern
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's not just their appearance, but their utility. In some games like ARK, they breathe ice, poison and lightning, a far cry from the classic "fire". Yeah, X and Y weren't the best for the franchise, there's nothing to do postgame besides raise a competitive team. France isn't the ideal place for a pokemon game, still waiting for Africa or one where you time travel to different eras. I can say Ultra Sun is a bit more "solid" with providing more mon's to catch, and a few fan favorites making a generous return. Since i raise competitive mons (or used to) it's great to have a game with so many options.
    I like how his design is more based around Wyverns as opposed to the classic dragon and has the typing flying/dragon instead of the other way around. Its a shame fairy was introduced, because noivern's defenses are quite lacking. So I take it you've got Ultra sun or ultra moon or at least X and Y, because of the fact it appears in those games.
    Noivern eh? hearing that name reminds me of my Y version playthrough. Loved using Hurricane on it against my friends, truly decimated their teams. While not my favorite pokemon (that honor goes to Mamoswine) it's always got a special place on my teams.
    Yes, love for him is rather rare, but there are some big Vanitas-fans on this site, luckily :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…