• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Gamestop holds KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Sweepstakes during October 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Gamestop will be hosting the KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Sweepstakes this month! From October 1st ~ October 31st, fans can enter to win an amazing entertainment package, which includes:

• Kingdom Hearts III Deluxe Edition + Bring Arts Figures for PS4 or Xbox One
  • Samsung 5.1 Home Theater System
  • Vizio 70-Inch 4K Smart TV
  • Xbox One X Game Console and Playstation 4 Console
  • Blu-ray Library of Disney titles that appear in Kingdom Hearts III (Hercules, Tangled, Frozen, Big Hero 6, Toy Story, Pirates of the Caribbean, and more)

No purchase is necessary to enter or win the sweepstakes; simply fill out this form. PowerUp Rewards account holders can also preorder or purchase a copy of Kingdom Hearts 3, as well as use their PowerUp Rewards points for additional entries (1 entry for 200 points, 7 for 1000, 15 for 2000).

This sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't know why they used an image of PotC5 either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Both consoles? That’s pretty awesome. Although I wish it were the KH PS4 Pro. But I guess beggars can’t be choosers.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Both consoles? That’s pretty awesome. Although I wish it were the KH PS4 Pro. But I guess beggars can’t be choosers.

Only the one. That mistake in the graphic will hurt them legally if somebody points it out when they win.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Wonder why BH6 isnt included in the Blu Ray collection? It should be there even if they are only using the currently confirmed Disney films.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Only the one. That mistake in the graphic will hurt them legally if somebody points it out when they win.

I’ll be keeping receipts just in case! Haha!

P.S. TheProfessional is clearly a GameStop employee. Lmao

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah I was into it till it said I had to order the game from them. I ain't gonna take a chance to get what I want when I already have that edition on order on Square's website. I also own all those moves anyway lol. So the TV is the best part other than getting what I initially ordered for free lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah I was into it till it said I had to order the game from them. I ain't gonna take a chance to get what I want when I already have that edition on order on Square's website. I also own all those moves anyway lol. So the TV is the best part other than getting what I initially ordered for free lol.

You can enter the sweepstakes without buying the game from Gamestop or being a PowerUp Rewards member. There's a link to a form in the OP that you can fill out with no strings attached.

Alja

As always, I'm sighing in my little corner and asking "Europe, when?"

Knuxpyro56

Wonder why BH6 isnt included in the Blu Ray collection? It should be there even if they are only using the currently confirmed Disney films.

It is there. Its in the description on the Powerup Rewards site (right before you accept the points transaction):

"Kingdom Hearts is easily one of the most beloved franchises in modern gaming. And even though Kingdom Hearts 3 is still a few months away, we've got a little Kingdom Hearts love for you this month. You can enter for a chance to win the ultimate Kingdom Hearts 3 entertainment bundle, worth nearly $2,500!
One grand prize winner will get a 70-inch Vizio 4K smart TV, a PlayStation 4 Pro console, an Xbox One X console, and a copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 deluxe edition. The prize also includes a Samsung 500-watt 3D Blu-ray home theater system, and a Disney blu-ray collection packed with movies featured in the game, like Hercules, Tangled, Frozen, Big Hero 6, Toy Story, Pirates of the Caribbean, and more!

1 entry for 200 Rewards points
7 entries for 1,000 Rewards points
15 entries for 2,000 Rewards points"

Leaferian

Awards
I wonder why they said "and more" instead of just saying Monsters Inc? That's literally the only world left that is confirmed... perhaps the last few Disney worlds will be revealed before the contest ends?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I wonder why they said "and more" instead of just saying Monsters Inc? That's literally the only world left that is confirmed... perhaps the last few Disney worlds will be revealed before the contest ends?
they going reveal the last few worlds at paris game week are they that would mean that jump festa might just have last trailer if that the case why not take advantange of xbox event or the game awards show in december before the jump festa

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Probably not. The winner likely won’t get any of their winnings until KH3 releases so they can add the other films to the package once they’re announced. I doubt anyone (reasonable) would complain about getting more movies than what is listed here.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is fantastic! Good luck to all who enter, my fingers are crossed one from KHI will win :)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Entered! It's important to note that the deadline is 10/31. Good luck everyone.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I have no gamestop points :(

I have let's go pikachu pokeball edition preordered. Maybe i can pay it off. And get a few points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back