• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

January 22nd - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Chicken Little & Master Xehanort [EX] VIP Quests + More!

■ Campaign Period: 
Jan. 22, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 28, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 22, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 29, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Chicken Little and 1400 Jewels 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four Chicken Little Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
NOTE: You will have another chance to obtain four additional Chicken Little Medals from next week's VIP Quests, allowing you to unlock and reroll its Special Attack Bonus!

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Chicken Little M Upright 7 Lowers targets' STR by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Adds 1 to enemy countdown. HP recovery LV 2. Restores 4 gauges. All 0

● VIP Master Xehanort [EX] 

Complete the Special Quest to obtain one Master Xehanort [EX] Medal! 
This is the second of seven chances to get a Master Xehanort [EX] Medal!

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Weekly Gem Quest! (Jan. 22)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Magic Gem!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Use the Moogle O' Glory Keyblade to fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Magic Gem
This time, you won't be able to use any Friend Medals, so come prepared for a fight!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Falling Snow Spirit Part Union Cross!

■Event Period 
Jan. 22, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 4, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 22, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 5, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

★ Get the Falling Snow Spirit Part! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 5 Cross Boards, 3 of which will be unlocked from the start (Magic Mirror Sets #2 and #3 will unlock sequentially after completing Magic Mirror Set #1). Complete them to earn the new Spirit Part, Jewels, and more!

Board Completion Bonus
Falling Snow Chat Phrase: Shake!
Magic Broom Set
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2
Magic Mirror Set #3

Balloon Snowman Raid Event!

★ Monthly Raid Event for January!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details 
Defeat the Adventurer Raid Boss with your party members to earn Raid Coins, which you can use to get the Balloon Snowman Spirit Part from the Raid Board!

Work with your party members to increase the level of the Raid Boss and collect all the rewards!

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

10:00 to 11:00

16:00 to 17:00

22:00 to 23:00

4:00 to 5:00

・Spawn rate of raid bosses double! 
・Lux received from raid bosses doubles! 
・Raid bosses level faster!

Please check in-game for more details on the rewards available in this event!

Deluxe Solo and Party Ranking Rewards! (Jan. 22)

■ Deluxe Rewards for Both Solo and Party Rankings!

■ Event Period: 

It's time to race for the top once again with even more motivation to earn extra Lux! 
This week we offer not only special rewards for party rankings but for solo rankings as well! Check in-game for more details on this week's deluxe solo ranking rewards! 
Can your party come together to reach the top!?

Score big in the party rankings to win the Icy Frame (Raid Boss Perk +5) avatar parts and other great prizes!

Challenge the ongoing Raid Event to give you and your party an extra push forward in the rankings!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. On the Home screen, tap in the middle of the screen. 
2. Tap on "Rankings"near the top left of the screen. 
3. You will now be on the Solo Ranking screen. If you want the Party Ranking, tap on "Party" on the bottom left of the screen. 
4. Tap on "Rewards" in the bottom right.

Gem Deals! (Jan. 22)

■ Campaign Period: 
Jan. 22, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 25, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 22, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 26, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■ Campaign Details: 
Introducing a trio of limited-time Gem Deals, each of which guarantees three Power Gems or Speed Gems or Magic Gems in each pull!

Each 5-Medal Gem Deal, available for 1500 Jewels, guarantees the following: 
・You will receive three of the Gems shown in the banner in each pull! 
・You will receive one Tier 4 or higher Medal in each pull! 
・You will receive four Medals of 4★ or higher rarity!

You can only pull from each deal once per day, so don't miss your chance to obtain up to 12 of each Gem!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: January 22nd - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I hate the Adventurer as a raid boss.

andreverts

Awards

"More of the same" week, they don't even update the proud mode!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Add the Icy "Flame" to the list of reasons why Brain is a bullshit name.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah, still can't believe the Xehanort VIP Quests. Also, Chicken Little as Tier 7? Why tho. It's ridiculous.
But the Icy Frame looks pretty rad, so I guess that's cool.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Chicken Little is an interesting medal. It screams "Roll EA40 on me!" Given how much that would nerf foes' offenses as well as raising the counter by 2. Pair that with something like EA40 HPO and/or HD Zexion and you could tank some serious stuff. Not going for it myself though...Xehanort may have broken me last week, but I'm not going after VIP again if I can help it.

Another Raid Week without the Level Cap unlock. Mrgh...even worse considering I have a DD setup that one-rounds the thing at Lv99 and nets me just under 9mil lux a pop during double time. AP costs or not I could be grinding some nice levels, but nope. Makes it feel like KHUX is stagnating, at least on the Global side of things.

On the bright side, the new Pet Parts are really nice. I look forward to snagging that Falling Snow one in about an hour. UC Bonus time means a ton of coins. So glad they expanded the number of bonus times for that.

andreverts

Awards

Makes it feel like KHUX is stagnating, at least on the Global side of things.

That!

January has been a poor month, just the story update with Sterlitzia/Lauriam made me enthusiastic about the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

That!

January has been a poor month, just the story update with Sterlitzia/Lauriam made me enthusiastic about the game.

Yeah, January has been pretty weak all-around. Although they'll probably have something planned for whatever is going on at D23, I doubt it's going to be particularly big? Hopefully things will pick up after the Taiwanese version releases in a few days, as I believe that's been the main reason for the lacking content this month.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Yeah, January has been pretty weak all-around. Although they'll probably have something planned for whatever is going on at D23, I doubt it's going to be particularly big? Hopefully things will pick up after the Taiwanese version releases in a few days, as I believe that's been the main reason for the lacking content this month.

Yeah, could be that they're just preparing for something big, so the updates just havn't been that great. Still, I'm just glad to get the ice frame for my character in global, really loved that design.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

The Ice Frame is a beautiful avatar part, but once again it is locked behind a useless perk which makes it not so viable.

Although I have been using the falling snow avatar part even though it's only useful for certain situations. Skill perk isn't as needed as it used to be. Especially now that the pet's HP recovery activates 100% of the time, and for the vast majority of situations you don't need more than that unless you're really weak.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Eeegh. I hope it picks up soon. My interest has been dropping and I've been having trouble even bothering to do the daily missions these days.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

True, here's hoping. UC won't be engaging anytime soon, it only took me one bonus time to get enough coins for all the boards. Was expecting 2 but...dang.

Maybe we'll get the Pegasus Cup once the HSC is over later this week.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Add the Icy "Flame" to the list of reasons why Brain is a bullshit name.
I tried to defend you SENA! I tried to reason why "Brain" could work, and then you do this?!

*aims cannon at SENA headquarters*
200.gif

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Icy Flame? Lel. That's either a very trolly compensation for "Brain" or a very sloppy allusion to the ability Lethal Frame, which was mistakenly named Lethal Flame back in the original Re:Com release.

Leonawriter

Well, the actually interesting/fun stuff might be sorta absent, and I'm annoyed by how yet again they've neglected that second broom board in multiplayer, but... the gem boards are actually being useful for me, since getting a few of them (couldn't be bothered with Ducktales after the first pull) has meant I got my first 0.2 Riku, and... my first glowing keyblade! Starlight, because I can put IKairi at the top.

I really don't feel the need to compete in the rankings, or the desire. Like, it takes a lot of time and effort I could and should be spending on other things, and I just can't be bothered anymore. I used to be able to, somehow, but I haven't been able to in ages.

Veevee

Awards

Well, this week might be a bit boring, but I don't mind. It's nice for a change not to prepare for something upcoming that's super duper broken and of course and EX so you either get it by luck or by money or you're basically out. It's been quite some time that I could just save my jewels for something good that might appear or not appear without having to feel terrible regret when I got weak and did some wasted pull somewhere. Since I stopped paying at the end of last year, I feel a lot more relaxed now. I don't feel the extreme nervousness before rolling traits on the VIP medal anymore because I don't feel like I lost something when I don't get what I wanted. Ux has become boring and repetitive, yes, but you can also gain fun by that.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Shouldn't the Taiwanese version get their own dedicated team to maintain the server and content, etc? So that wouldn't actually explain the lack of content as of late.
Took me a shameful amount of time to get it.
I don't get it ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back