• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

September 1st - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
KINGDOM HEARTS 15th Anniversary!

★ Celebrate the KINGDOM HEARTS 15th Anniversary!

Enjoy the following events and offers throughout the month of September to celebrate!

■ 0 AP Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Sept. 1, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 30, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 1, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 1, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

Enjoy this 0 AP Campaign throughout all of September
The best way to experience all of September's events is without using any AP!

■ Special Attack Bonus Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Sept. 1, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 5, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 1, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 6, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

During this campaign period, you'll have better luck when unlocking or re-rolling your Special Attack Bonus! 

For example, when unlocking or re-rolling a Medal with a Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus, you would normally roll within the range of60% and 130%. But during this campaign, you will roll between 90% and 130%!

You'll also experience the other following benefits, too! 
・Earn double experience points from Medal fusion on the Level Up screen!
・The amount of Munny required for Medal fusion on the Level Up screen is halved!

See below for more details! 

Special Attack Bonus Tier Normal Range Campaign Range
imgTier 6 +100~180% +140~180%
imgTier 5 +80~150% +100~150%
imgTier 4 +60~130% +90~130%
imgTier 3 +40~100% +70~100%
imgTier 2 +20~50% +30~50%
img Tier 1 +10~25% +15~25%

■ Bonus Jewels Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Sept. 1, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 5, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 1, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 6, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

If you purchase Jewels during the campaign period listed above, you'll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

You'll also receive double the amount of Skip Tickets from your purchase! Use Skip Tickets to instantly earn rewards from Quests that you've already completed all three Objectives for!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Jewels Campaign Bonus Skip Tickets 
(Normal Amount ⇛ Campaign Amount)
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 0 ⇛ 0
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 2 ⇛ 4
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 7 ⇛ 14
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 10 ⇛ 20
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 25 ⇛ 50
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 50 ⇛ 100

・Customers that purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza deal will receive 50 additional bonus Jewels (for a total of 3,050 Jewels). 
・Skip Tickets will not be given from purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza 
・Please note that while the confirmation message that appears when purchasing Jewels will not include the bonus amount, the bonus amountwill be added to your account upon purchase.

■ Sora and Kairi Avatar Boards!

■ Available Period: 
Sept. 1, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 14, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 1, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 15, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
Continue the fight against the Heartless with the KH II Sora and KH II Kairi avatar boards, available for 2500 Jewels apiece! 
Each board includes a set of avatar parts, plus boost Medals, a Magic Gem, plus a trio of useful skills!

・Dress your character up with KH II avatar parts! 
・Stock up on bonus Medals like ChipDaleCid 10 and Magic Mirror Medals, as well as a Magic Gem from each board! 
・Get Attack Boost IV Max, Defense Boost IV, and ATK B IV Max & SP GA II skills!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Male Female
KH II Sora 
KH II Sora Style 
KH II Sora: Gloves
 (Skill Perk +6)
KH II Kairi 
KH II Kairi Style 
KH II Kairi: Necklace 
KH II Kairi: Bracelet
 (Skill Perk +6)

Medals 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 (x 2 in the male board) 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 4

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
 Attack Boost IV Max x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 Defense Boost IV x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 ATK B IV Max & SP GA II x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Other 
 Magic Gem x 1 
 Title: Memories (in male avatar board only) 
 Title: Charm (in female avatar board only)

■ About Avatar Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
(If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

LIMITED TIME: Sephiroth [EX] Deal!

★ Sephiroth [EX] arrives in a new EX Medal Deal! 
 Introducing our first Tier 6 Special Attack Bonus Medals!

The latest in the powerful EX Medal series, with an incredible Tier 6 Special Attack BonusSephiroth [EX], has arrived! 
This deal also introduces another Tier 6 Medal, Tifa & Aerith, and it's guaranteed within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal! 
Plus, Sephiroth [EX] also has unique Home Screen music when you share this Medal!

When you unlock the Special Attack Bonus for a Tier 6 Medal, it will have a bonus between 100%~180%, enabling you to dish out more damage than ever before! 
As Sephiroth [EX] and Tifa & Aerith are our first Tier 6 Medals, you certainly won't want to miss out!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Sephiroth [EX] outside of this EX Medal Deal until we announce that it is available again!

Read on for more details!

■ EX Medal Deal Details

■Campaign Period: 
Sept. 1, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 11, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 1, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 12, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal EX Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Tifa & Aerith within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or higher Medal pre-strengthened to between 1 and 3 Special Attack Dots in each draw! 
・All Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive the following Medals from this deal, they will come with their Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - Sephiroth [EX] 
  NOTE: Sephiroth [EX] can only be pulled from the 10-Medal EX Medal Deal during the specified period. 
 - Tifa & Aerith

You also have a chance of getting Boosted versions of the new Medals! 
・Boosted Sephiroth [EX], Tifa & Aerith1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ New Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Sephiroth [EX] 
*Includes music
P Reversed 6 Raises STR by 1 tier & P-STR by 5 tiers/1 turn. Lowers targets' DEF by 1 tier & P-DEF by 3 tiers/1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3
Tifa & Aerith P Upright 6 Deals 5 hits. Raises STR by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers targets' DEF by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the lower the slot number. All 2

September Coliseum Update!

● Coliseum Update for September

■ Event Period: 
Sept. 1, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 30, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 1, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 1, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

The September Coliseum update has arrived!

This month, those who battle their way through the Coliseum can earn themselves the Illusionist avatar parts!

Those who rank in the top 100,000 will earn themselves the Illusionist: Mask (Item Drop Perk +3) avatar parts!

In addition, this month you can also obtain two new skillsDefense Boost I Max and Defense Boost II Max!

Battle your way through the Coliseum to receive these and other great rewards!

You can view the Coliseum Tier Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Tier Rewards" on the right

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Ranking" on the right 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

There are also two Bonus Boards available for those with extra Coliseum Coins!

The Hades Cup is here!

★ Win a total of 6000 Jewels
The terrifyingly difficult Hades Cup has arrived!

■ Event Period: 
Aug. 31, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 11, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 31, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 12, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
Players who manage to clear all 15 of these super challenging Hades Cup Coliseum Quests will receive an amazing 6000 Jewels, one Magic Broom, one Speed Gem, two Power Gems, two Magic Gems, and more!

*Players are unable to use the continue function during Hades Cup quests.

Battle your way through the Hades Cup to receive these and other great rewards!

Quest Reward
ROUND 1 Power Gem × 1
ROUND 2 Magic Mirror × 1
ROUND 3 Magic Mirror × 1
ROUND 4 Magic Mirror × 1
ROUND 5 Magic Gem x 1
ROUND 6 Magic Mirror × 1
ROUND 7 Magic Mirror × 1
ROUND 8 Magic Mirror × 1
ROUND 9 Speed Gem x 1
ROUND 10 1000 Jewels
ROUND 11 Magic Mirror × 5
ROUND 12 Power Gem x 1
ROUND 13 Magic Broom × 1
ROUND 14 Magic Gem x 1
ROUND 15 5000 Jewels

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: September 1st - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Finally. About time we got some +6 Skill Perks on the hand parts! Bought the Kairi Board thanks to my 6k Jewels <3

Wilderness

Awards

Solid avatar boards! Thanks to this I've got ATKB4 Max on my KH3 Sora EX, and decided to use Brooms and Mirrors to fully guilt HD Ventus, and add on ATKB4 Max/SPG2 on him too. Does more damage, more hits, and kills more enemy DEF than my Dark Riku!

Veevee

Awards

A special attack campaign! *o* (yes, I know, we just had one, but I love those)
The only thing I'm still wishing for is a storage campaign. The avatar boards have reeeally nice skills, I'm wondering whether to get both. Sephiroth would be awesome, but I will pull once at max and hoping that anyone in my party draws this supreme man.
Question: Is this anniversary event thingy for this week only or will there be more to look forward to?

Muke

whatever
Awards

A special attack campaign! *o* (yes, I know, we just had one, but I love those)
The only thing I'm still wishing for is a storage campaign. The avatar boards have reeeally nice skills, I'm wondering whether to get both. Sephiroth would be awesome, but I will pull once at max and hoping that anyone in my party draws this supreme man.
Question: Is this anniversary event thingy for this week only or will there be more to look forward to?
I'm also happy we got a Guilting Campaign again! :D Also, agreed - I definitely also want a storage campaign. 100 Jewels is a looot for that little.

Since the AP campaign lasts the whole month, I'm guessing there'll be more. Don't quote me on that though xD

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

OMG A KAIRI KH2 BOARD!!!!!! :DDDD

Wilderness

Awards

Since the AP campaign lasts the whole month, I'm guessing there'll be more. Don't quote me on that though xD

Super glad about AP campaign. I 100% completed main story mode, now wanna do all the objectives in Proud Mode. Currently on 91% total!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Bother, I can't pull AND get the Avatar Board -.-

Someone pulled for Sephiroth and got lucky?

Muke

whatever
Awards

Bother, I can't pull AND get the Avatar Board -.-

Someone pulled for Sephiroth and got lucky?
Tip from me, just get the Avatar Board and save the rest (or get both I guess). Getting any EX medal is sooo lucky and all the pulls just aren't worth it.

Yeah, Harmony actually got a Seph EX in her third pull

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Tip from me, just get the Avatar Board and save the rest (or get both I guess). Getting any EX medal is sooo lucky and all the pulls just aren't worth it.

And seen as it's the second type I get this advice, I'll follow it.

Oh, good for Harmonie.

Last edited:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Oh, good for Harmony.

Sorry to be a stick in the mid, but I have to correct the spelling. "Harmonie" has a different meaning from "Harmony", which is why I chose it. I don't expect anyone to know that, so this is just a "the more you know" kind of deal. lol

Anyway, sorry about that.

When that pull happened and I noticed the Boosted EX Sephiroth I had a face as close to a One Piece shock face as humanly possible. I also squealed. It was 2 in the morning. Not appropriate for apartment living. xD

I'm so happy, though, because now I finally know which direction to take my keyblades in. Fairy Stars is the keyblade I must devote my gems to. There's no if ands or buts about it. I finally got my answer.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Sorry to be a stick in the mid, but I have to correct the spelling. "Harmonie" has a different meaning from "Harmony", which is why I chose it. I don't expect anyone to know that, so this is just a "the more you know" kind of deal. lol

When that pull happened and I noticed the Boosted EX Sephiroth I had a face as close to a One Piece shock face as humanly possible. I also squealed. It was 2 in the morning. Not appropriate for apartment living. xD

I'm so happy, though, because now I finally know which direction to take my keyblades in. Fairy Stars is the keyblade I must devote my gems to. There's no if ands or buts about it. I finally got my answer.
Ohh, right, sorry about that. Harmonie is actually also German for Harmony, but since I'm writing in English my mind just goes "yeah her name is Harmony", haha. Will be careful in the future though!

Fairy Stars is really good!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I actually wrote Harmonie based of memory, then I changed because I thought I messed up, lol

My bad, I'll change it back

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Stuck on the Cloud fight... The dude just keep one-hitting me no matter how high my buffs are.... Nnnnngh, I really want to get all the Jewels! ;A;

I really want to get the Kairi board but I don't like spending Jewels when I'm not at a comfortable amount (granted, that's my fault because I accidentally put Second Chance II on the wrong medal instead of 0.2 Kairi, so I bought the other board to get the other one...)

Can't wait to not get the 10,000 free Jewels Japan got.

Alja

My life is complete ❤

tumblr_ovlphvGb691tq4e4oo1_1280.png

tumblr_ovlphvGb691tq4e4oo2_1280.png

Muke

whatever
Awards

My life is complete ❤

tumblr_ovlphvGb691tq4e4oo1_1280.png

tumblr_ovlphvGb691tq4e4oo2_1280.png
lmao! Too bad you missed the Aqua Board (I told you to start playing already!) :( That would've been way too funny xD

Alja

DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT AQUA AVA BOARD <_<
One day maybe... Rox and Naminé came back, too, after all... :'(

hlc1988

Awards

I got Sephiroth EX... Got him on my 6th pull. I had over 30000 jewels saved so I went for it. I then had 7 Mickey and brooms so I used 3 to guilt him. 171% guilt first time then used 9 magic mirrors to get him to 180%!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back