• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Get a Free KHIII Sora EX Medals in Your Present Box & Available in VIP Quests!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Get a Free KH III Sora [EX] Medal!

★ Free KH III Sora [EX] Medal! 
  Get more with the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza!

To celebrate the release of the newest KINGDOM HEARTS III trailer, all players who log in after Jul. 16, 2017 4:00 a.m. (PT) / 11:00 (UTC) will receive a free KH III Sora [EX] Medal!

And for those who want to unlock traits or the Special Attack Bonus for this powerful EX Medal, we are introducing a limited-time weekly VIP quest where you can obtain KH III Sora [EX] for this week and the following six weeks of the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza!

Read on for more details!

img

■ Campaign Period: 
(Weekly) 
Jul. 17, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 3, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 17, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 4, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★Exclusive VIP EX Medal! 
During the campaign period, a Special Quest with an exclusive KH III Sora [EX] Medal will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

This quest will be available for a total of seven weeks until Aug. 3, 2017 11:59 p.m. / Aug. 4, 2017, meaning you can obtain a total of seven KH III Sora [EX] Medals to unlock traits and its Special Attack Bonus!

NOTES: 
・Only one of this Medal can be obtained per week. (excluding the free promotional Medal) 
・You will need to purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza each week in order to obtain the maximum number of these Medals. 
  (In other words, purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once does not grant you access to this quest for all seven weeks.)

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
VIP, uh? Bummer. Nomura's translator should've said "A medal that will stay for a long time if you pay".
Hoping it'll switch to normal quests eventually.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Hopefully they've got other things planned for VIP those next seven weeks, because seven weeks of VIP just to guilt/reroll one medal without M&B doesn't exactly sound like a great deal. (Though it still might be less expensive than whaling for Axel EX.)
I'm happy enough with the free one, in any case.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
"pay 90 bucks to guilt this medal"

Like, thanks for the free medal but are you actually crazy? They're out of their minds.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Aaaaaand there's the catch. That's a bit... geez. Pay up $15 per single medal? I think I'll take my chances with M&Bs, thanks...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
That's terrible. As I've said before VIP is already so overpriced. It feels awful to even spend that much for one VIP, and guilting a medal being spread through two VIPs already feels like a major ripoff. But to spread the ability to guilt a medal through six VIPs, I can't even. That's almost $100 for one flipping medal.

They probably think that this is all out of the goodness of their hearts, because they expect people are always buying VIP to begin with and that this is just an extra bonus. No. I have such limited funds and what Union Cross offers for VIP is fairly abysmal, especially taking the price into account. It just isn't worth it. For $15 I should at least be getting enough to pull for a five time banner, a guilted medal, and brooms, and some permanent benefit.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Square Enix North America are the most out of touch and incompetent jackamules I have ever seen. For a money hungry company, they're not even doing the money hungry part right. Their entire social media department either needs to be fired, or re-trained to actually be aware of their consumer base.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Well... all things considered, given that it's an EX medal, it's actually... not so bad. I mean, it's an EX medal, of course they're not just gonna let any player guilt the thing easily. At least we got one for free rather than the usual non-guaranteed EX draws where you'd be lucky to get just one in 20 draws.

Even without guilt, it's pretty useful. Raising speed strength and lowering speed defense by 2 tiers at once isn't something to sneeze at, especially if you're a f2p or c2p player. Combine that with a copy medal (which were very easy to obtain might I remind you) and the stat boosts and debuffs can really kick some ass. It's certainly a much better deal than what we got with Cloud or Axel EX.

Bottom line is, it doesn't need guilt to be helpful. This thing is definitely a keeper. Depending on what VIP events they have going on, I might get another to try and roll for a good trait. Defense -60% of either kind or Extra Attack would be borderline game-breaking. Otherwise I'll be patient and wait on brooms to guilt this.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Well theoretically if you're going to buy the weekly Jewel Extravaganza next week is the greatest week you can do it, assuming im right, You will get 1 Kh3 Sora EX, 4400 Jewels, and 4 copies of illustrated Vivi. that is not the worst thing that could happen, Also assuming Chaser Messed up on This post because he Said August 3 and 4th and that only 3 weeks from now and not 7, 7 being the 28th of August, It would also mean that we will have another VIP Medal Quite Possible Key art 10 which is also a very Decent Medal that will come along with 4400 Jewles. So in retrospect of all This You could Spend 30 dollars get 4 Vivis 4 Keyart 10s 2 KH3 Sora EX and 8800 Jewels for roughly 30 bucks. Assuming im right and all this plans out as i said thats far from a bad deal

Last edited:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
^Chaser didn't mess up. It says August 3rd in the original notification.

Hopefully that 'mistake' will yield us some concrete apologies. =P (Probably not, but you know.)

Muke

whatever
Awards

Hopefully that 'mistake' will yield us some concrete apologies. =P (Probably not, but you know.)
I'm betting 30 Jewels (if at all).

DefiantHeart

Awards
The Ex medal is meh... my last vip key art 9 basically does a lot more damage then it atm... maybe if I got the defense debuff traits it would be worth it... I'll just have to see what each week will bring with it.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Lol no offense to Chaser what so ever i dont ever read the actual notifications on the tablet to often, but yeah lets how we get an apology for messing up this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back