• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

June 2nd - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Key Art #8 Epic Medal Carnival!
img

■ Campaign Period: 
Jun. 2, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 8, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 2, 2017 7:00 to Jun. 9, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

This Epic Medal Carnival guarantees that you'll receive at least TWO Medals with a Tier 4 or higher Special Attack Bonus!

This deal also introduces a new Tier 5 Medal from the Key Art series: Key Art #8
This Medal raises Magic-based strength by 2 tiers for 1 turn, and lowers Magic-based defense of all targets by 2 tiers for 1 turn, in addition to dealing more damage the lower the slot number! 
Best of all, this Medal will come pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots if pulled from this Epic Medal Carnival!

■ New Epic Medal Details

img

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Key Art #8 
*Includes artwork.
M Upright 5 Deals 8 hits. Raises Magic STR by 2 tiers/1 turn. Lowers targets' Magic DEF by 2 tiers/1 turn. Inflicts more damage the lower the slot number. All 3

■ Epic Medal Carnival Details: 
This 10-Medal Epic Medal Carnival deal guarantees the following: 
・You will receive at least two Medals with a Tier 4 or higher Special Attack Bonus in each pull! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive the following Medal from this deal, it will come with its Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - Key Art #8 
This Medal will come pre-strengthened to 3 dots only if pulled from this Epic Medal Carnival or from the Daily Deal or Small Deal during this deal period.

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of the new Medal! 
・Boosted Key Art #81,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

★ Get KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus as a Bonus!

For each condition below that you fulfill before the end of the campaign period, you'll get a KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus Medal, pre-strengthened to 2 Special Attack Dots!

KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus is a powerful Medal that raises both Power- and Speed-based strength by 2 tiers for 2 turns, in addition to dealing 13 extremely powerful hits!

■ Conditions 
(Fulfill any one of the following conditions) 
・Unlock the Special Attack Bonus for KH 0.2 Aqua
・Unlock the Special Attack Bonus for KH 0.2 King Mickey
・Unlock the Special Attack Bonus for Key Art #8.

NOTES 
・You only need to complete one condition to obtain a 2-dotted KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus Medal. 
・You can obtain up to three 2-dotted KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus Medals, one for each condition you fulfill. 
・Fulfilling the same condition multiple times will not yield multiple rewards. 
・The 2-dotted KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus Medals will be sent after the campaign period ends.

■ Bonus Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus S Upright 5 Deals 13 extremely powerful hits. Raises Power- and Speed-based strength by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Single 2

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town 

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Okay at this point I just wanna know whoever the damn fuck manages to get Terra and Ventus through these bullshit-deals.

Muke

whatever
Awards
at… least they're making it easy for us to save…? right?

Seriously, why did they even go down from the perfect 3-dot falling price deal? Everything else just feels like a downgrade. Gonna be really honest, I'd rather pay 30€ for VIP to guilt a medal and be done with it than pay, say, 150€ to maaybe pull the medal. (not saying i'm a whale, just comparing. these deals are so dumb)

Also… like, Tier 4 or 5 doesn't mean anything, you can still get guaranteed shit T4s.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
After all these meh deals and saving jewels for months, if 0.2 Kairi doesn't have mercy pull I'm going to be pissed. It's kinda not looking promising.

DefiantHeart

Awards
After all these meh deals and saving jewels for months, if 0.2 Kairi doesn't have mercy pull I'm going to be pissed. It's kinda not looking promising.

Ikr? XD I really hope she's guaranteed like jp. We need some light in this darkness of SENA's greed, lol.

As for the three banners... if we get a hc, I'm just going to pull one more time on Aqua. If we don't get an hc, then I'll save my jewels.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Ikr? XD I really hope she's guaranteed like jp. We need some light in this darkness of SENA's greed, lol.

As for the three banners... if we get a hc, I'm just going to pull one more time on Aqua. If we don't get an hc, then I'll save my jewels.

The banners last less than a week from this point in. If we were gonna get a HSC, it would be today to take full advantage of the remaining time. But no HSC popped up, which means any HSC will be next week when the next Banner replaces these 3.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
at… least they're making it easy for us to save…? right?

Seriously, why did they even go down from the perfect 3-dot falling price deal?

It might have been good in one way (cheaper tier 4s/5s) but it was a non-guaranteed banner, so I don't want to even begin to act like it was "perfect". People spend hundreds and thousands of jewels and still didn't get the banner's medals.

And here we have another bad banner. Pass. Again. Oh well, as I said in topic for the last banner, there are MANY medals coming out that blow these out of the water. The longer they put out these pointless banners the longer I can save up jewels for medals that actually matter.

Okay at this point I just wanna know whoever the damn diddly manages to get Terra and Ventus through these bullshit-deals.

Filthy rich people.

Except I'm not sure how anyone could even convince themselves to spend the money to begin with. It's straight-up gambling and the prices are already outrageously high. SE has really messed up the microtransaction model. They've gotten far too greedy.

Muke

whatever
Awards
It might have been good in one way (cheaper tier 4s/5s) but it was a non-guaranteed banner, so I don't want to even begin to act like it was "perfect". People spend hundreds and thousands of jewels and still didn't get the banner's medals.
I mean, that's as perfect as it's gonna get, 'cause SENA sure as hell aren't going to do 5 Mercys anymore, and even if so, only very rarely. 5-Mercy 3-Dot like in Japan would be perfect, but I don't expect that to be our standard anytime soon.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I mean, that's as perfect as it's gonna get, 'cause SENA sure as hell aren't going to do 5 Mercys anymore, and even if so, only very rarely. 5-Mercy 3-Dot like in Japan would be perfect, but I don't expect that to be our standard anytime soon.

Either way, it's still on the table, and we most certainly shouldn't praise it as "perfect" when we know they can and have done better.

Anyway, lets not act like JP version is perfect. I've seen them do pulls without guarantees, too.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Nope, I'm waiting for KH 0.2 Kairi, not going to spend my jewels on, like what Void said, these bullshit-deals. Or at least spend them on a better deal.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm daring to say it has to be a hell lot of thousands. None of the medals is guaranteed so in order to even get TV you've gotta be lucky, but then guilt them.....no. I dont want to believe this.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Yes, it's inconceivable to me, but these people have spent thousands of dollars on the game. Remember Key Art #1? The one that was only available after guilting three premiums? People have that. Not only that, but I've seen people with it guilted. IIRC, it was calculated at over a $1000 just to get it non-guilted.

Those three medals had banners where they were guaranteed in five pulls. There is no such thing here. People could end up spending just as much as people did for the Key Art #1 and have such rotten luck that they didn't even get these medals at all. The amount of money that one would have to spend is unfathomable.

These banners are horrible. The prices for jewels to begin with is already terrible. I don't even know what SENA is thinking. People must actually be spending... o.o I just can't... I can't imagine spending that much money on a video game.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
The prices for jewels to begin with is already terrible. I don't even know what SENA is thinking.
they are that price because people have proven they are more than willing to pay it. if they weren't, SE would do something different.

like as ridiculous as some of these practices are, and prices are, the fact is that people have shown to SE that they are more than willing to pay for it, and pull for these medals, over and over. that's kinda why the only way change is going to happen is through meaningful and directed actions and changes.

but on the flipside, it is because of whales that the game is continued to be developed, for us to continue to get more story, new disney worlds, etc.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
they are that price because people have proven they are more than willing to pay it. if they weren't, SE would do something different.

like as ridiculous as some of these practices are, and prices are, the fact is that people have shown to SE that they are more than willing to pay for it, and pull for these medals, over and over. that's kinda why the only way change is going to happen is through meaningful and directed actions and changes.

but on the flipside, it is because of whales that the game is continued to be developed, for us to continue to get more story, new disney worlds, etc.

Bingo! If SENA isn't going to make money with whales, there is no game. It's the method for all mobile games. If I had expendable and unlimited funds, I would be a whale and enjoying this game. LOL. At this point, I just play what I can using the ability of my keyblades and medals I can get. The HSC, the top 1,000 Coli, etc., well, the whales can have that. LOL. I save jewels, buy a few VIPs, avatar boards, and just play what I can. That doesn't mean I'm quiet about holding SENA accountable. I still have my voice on matters. For instance, Mickey and/or Brooms. It's just malicious to withhold them from us at this point. No reason.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
But on the flipside, it is because of whales that the game is continued to be developed, for us to continue to get more story, new disney worlds, etc.

True, but if the prices were more fairer (like they were during Black Friday), surely there'd be more consistent Whale players because they're getting better value for their money... Micro-transactions themselves aren't the problem as much as the disparity of how they are handled between Japan and internationally.

LOL. At this point, I just play what I can using the ability of my keyblades and medals I can get. The HSC, the top 1,000 Coli, etc., well, the whales can have that. LOL. I save jewels, buy a few VIPs, avatar boards, and just play what I can. That doesn't mean I'm quiet about holding SENA accountable. I still have my voice on matters. For instance, Mickey and/or Brooms. It's just malicious to withhold them from us at this point. No reason.

That's exactly how I play the game. I don't need to have the best of the best, I just want a serviceable set of medals that can complete missions. I play this game for the story, the equipment (outside of Keyblades) is second nature to me. I swear, some people play this mobile game (and I stress the mobile part) as religiously as their console counterparts. This game is a bitesized experience, not a AAA retail price video game.

Muke

whatever
Awards
True, but if the prices were more fairer (like they were during Black Friday), surely there'd be more consistent Whale players because they're getting better value for their money... Micro-transactions themselves aren't the problem as much as the disparity of how they are handled between Japan and internationally.

That's exactly how I play the game. I don't need to have the best of the best, I just want a serviceable set of medals that can complete missions. I play this game for the story, the equipment (outside of Keyblades) is second nature to me. I swear, some people play this mobile game (and I stress the mobile part) as religiously as their console counterparts. This game is a bitesized experience, not a AAA retail price video game.
Why can't people play a mobile game "as religiously as" AAA games? I'm not defending Whales here, but let people have their fun the way they want.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Why can't people play a mobile game "as religiously as" AAA games? I'm not defending Whales here, but let people have their fun the way they want.

Because they were never designed to be played like that. I mean, if people want to play the game like that, they can go right ahead. Each to their own, everybody has their unique reasons for playing video games, but they should be aware that it is not a console experience. And to be fair, Audo was right about the purpose of Whales, they're the ultimate funders of a mobile application as to whether it should continue or not.

Anyway, I've seen some people who get frustrated by this game is because they're not getting a console experience on a gacha mobile game. I see people complaining about the "repetitiveness" of the missions, when truth be told, outside of console to mobile ports, every mobile game designed with the mobile gaming model is repetitive and standardised by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back