• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

May 31st - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Union Cross with Past Event Medals!
img

■Event Period 
May 31, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 11, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 31, 2017 7:00 to Jun. 12, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ The Adventurer appears! 
Work together and get Crown Armor avatar parts 
 and past event Medals!

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of ten Cross Boards distributed among three Cross Board "paths"
・The first board from each path will be unlocked from the start. 
・When you complete a board, the next board in that path will be unlocked.
 ※You will need to return to the HOME screen to make the next board appear. 
・You can progress through multiple paths simultaneously. Try completing them all for Jewels and other great rewards!

Path 1
Board Completion Bonus
Crown Armor (Male) Chat Phrase: Pleasure
Crown Armor: Helm (Male) Chat Phrase: I owe you.
Crown Armor: Wing (Male) Chat Phrase: My summer...

Path 2
Board Completion Bonus
Crown Armor (Female) Chat Phrase: Hey!
Crown Armor: Helm (Female) Chat Phrase: Thank you!
Crown Armor: Wing (Female) Chat Phrase: ...Is over.

Path 3
Board
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2
Magic Mirror Set #3
Magic Mirror Set #4

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Back Crown Armor: Wing (Male) Item Drop Perk +3
Crown Armor: Wing (Female)

img

■ The Angry Adventurer 
・The Angry Adventurer rarely appears as a Union Cross quest's boss. 
・Defeat the Angry Adventurer to obtain a past event Medal chosen at random!

● Event Medals that can drop from the Angry Adventurer: 
・King Louie 
・Mowgli & Baloo 
・Young Riku 
・Young Sora 
・Pooh Bear 
・Flowbermeow 
・Playing Card 
・Queen of Hearts 
・Seven Dwarfs 
・KH3D Riku 
・KH3D Sora 
・Meow Wow

■ Bonus Time 
Every day during the times below is Bonus Time, during which the rare enemy encounter rate increases! 
・7:00 p.m. to 7:59 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:59 (UTC) 
・11:00 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:59 (UTC)

■ What are Union Cross Quests? 
・Union Cross quests let you battle against the Heartless alongside other members of your Union in real-time
 The quests and rewards will change periodically with each new Union Cross event! 
・By completing these quests you will earn Cross Coins, which are used to unlock rewards on Cross Boards. 
 (You can find Cross Boards on the Union Cross screen)

※Cross Coins can only be used during the period in which the Union Cross quests that you obtained the coins from were available. 
※You can play Union Cross from [MENU] > [Quests]. Please note that you will need to have cleared Quest 34 in order to play Union Cross quests.

■ Overview of Union Cross Quests 
・Upon starting a Union Cross quest, your primary objective will appear on the screen. The quest will end when you complete this objective. 
・During your quest, a timed objective may also appear on the screen. These are limited-time challenges, so you will want to work with your team to complete them before time runs out! 
・The stages and objectives you will encounter are randomly decided based on the current Union Cross event. Work with your teammates to adapt to varying situations and tackle whatever might come your way! 

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Oh my god if I ever managed to finish a set of boards before new ones appear, that'd be great.

Wilderness

Awards
I've filled the male avatar boards and the first Magic Mirror board from this UX already this morning.

The increased rates for the event medal boss are advertised for PM only but I seem to have increased rates during the AM too - encountering it around 40% of the time, and then about 10-20% of the time otherwise.

Chickenme

I am very surprised, I tought we'd get the angry adventurer but without the possibilty to get old event medals, so that's good. I'm gonna try to get the dwarfs since I don't have them guilted and maybe try to get a nice trait for Flowbermeow and meow meow, I still use them so +1000 or a -60% would be great :3

On the other hand, those bonus hours are mortal for Europe, they're waaaay to early, SENA could've changed them instead of having the same hours than JP, y'know since we're in global :T

Last edited:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Finally, a chance to get old event medals.

The pool from which they chose is a little strange - there's a lot of ones that are very recent... And no Meowjesty? Oh well. Just happy to see them come back.

Last edited:

DualWielding

Took me no time to roll extra attack on pooh bear which I think is the only truly useful of the bunch

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Finally, a chance to get old event medals.

The pool from which they chose is a little strange - there's a lot of ones that are very recent... And no Meowjesty? Oh well. Just happy to see them come back.

Yeah, the event itself has a lot of perks going for it, but it's such a missed opportunity not to have Meowjesty available. Hopefully we get more valuable medals if the adventurer returns. On the bright side, I can finally guilt Flowbermeow!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
So I managed to fight an adventurer and got a one star Seven Dwarfs.

Ugh. This is going to be RNG hell. I was hoping they'd at least be six star.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I was hoping they'd at least be six star.

This. Thanks to the dumb way these medals need to be evolved I need two Flowbermeows before I can give a trait to my guilted one. Annoying. It's a surprisingly good medal for proud quests since it fits requirements none of my other medals do and helped me get through some annoying quests, but it's going to be a pain trying to get another one.

Also, would be nice if they gave some sort of warning that hey, the Union Cross boards are going to change soon. Or maybe even have that "x days left" thing visible there at all times like with basically every other quest.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Also, would be nice if they gave some sort of warning that hey, the Union Cross boards are going to change soon. Or maybe even have that "x days left" thing visible there at all times like with basically every other quest.
Completely agreed.

Also… why did they remove Young Kairi?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Also… why did they remove Young Kairi?

I feel like it is for the same reason as Meowjesty being absent. Both Meowjesty and Young Kairi were paired with three medals in their initial event, and in this case, the other two medals are there but they're absent.

Meowjesty and Young Kairi are clearly a mark above the other event medals they were paired with, so I bet they're saving them for another event?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I hope so, would love to get a trait on my Meowjesty. It's still really good.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This. Thanks to the dumb way these medals need to be evolved I need two Flowbermeows before I can give a trait to my guilted one. Annoying. It's a surprisingly good medal for proud quests since it fits requirements none of my other medals do and helped me get through some annoying quests, but it's going to be a pain trying to get another one.

...But isn't that the point of Union Cross quests? to participate in as many as you can to fill out all the boards? It's literally the best incentive for you to complete the board and get the medals, It's hitting two birds with one stone.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
...But isn't that the point of Union Cross quests? to participate in as many as you can to fill out all the boards? It's literally the best incentive for you to complete the board and get the medals, It's hitting two birds with one stone.

Well, no?
You have a chance to get one of these medals. You are not guaranteed to get a Flowbermeow EVER. You aren't even guaranteed to get the corresponding quest. And if you DO get a Flowbermeow, you need another one to even TRY and get it to 6 stars and reroll it.
If there were like three different medals possible to get, that wouldn't be much of a problem, but there are a lot more, so it IS kinda meh.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Yup, this is RNG Hell.

I especially feel bad for people trying to get and guilt the Sora, Riku and Meow Wow medal.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I think someone else said it best....Meh. LOL. This is really some decent...not great...incentives for players who play multiplayer. Definitely not something that would get other players who either crash when they play or find it a grinding bore, to play with gusto. LOL.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Yeah I mean that the way you have to evolve the event medals is annoying. It worked okay during the events where you could farm the specific medals but it's going to be a pain to get another one here. And since the medals they're giving out aren't even that great it just feels like too much effort tbh.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Managed to complete all the union x boards just now. XD I always do them early, cause if I don't, my depression will get the best of me and I won't be able to complete them. XD I managed to guilt Mowgli and Baloo too from this event; I had thrown them away before since I lacked space and didn't know about Nova back then.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah, would've been great if they were 6 stars. This just makes it unnecessarily tedious and boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back