• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2/1 - Unchained χ JP Update: FF7 Limited Draw, Coliseum Boards, Time Attack EV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

With a new month comes new surprises! Let's see what KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X Japan has in store for us in February 2017.

To commemorate the 20th anniversary of FINAL FANTASY VII, a special Limited Draw will be available from 2/1~2/6! This draw offers Cloud KHII Ver [EX], a voiced medal that is guaranteed within 20 draws, comes with 3 ability slots filled and is capable of 80~150% Guilt.

Cloud KHII Ver [EX]'s ability is Omnislash. It costs 2 SP and increases Power Attack by 3 and decreases Enemy Power Defense by 3 for 1 turn, inflicting 11 attacks at all enemies that deal more damage the more HP you have. When this ability is activated, he will say "Time to end this" (これで終わりだ).

Coliseum Boards for February 2017 will offer the Gothic Cowboy and Cowgirl costumes and introduces a new skill: Attack Up XL 100%.

Ranking Rewards
1~100 Magic Mirror★6 x 10
Scrooge★6 (Attack Up XL 100%) x 2
Gothic Cowboy Hat x 1
Gothic Cowgirl Hat x 1
Chip★6 x 5
Dale★6 x 5
Cid10★6 x 1
101~500 Magic Mirror★6 x 9
Scrooge★6 (Attack Up XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6 (Attack Up XL) x 1
Gothic Cowboy Hat x 1
Gothic Cowgirl Hat x 1

Chip★6 x 3
Dale★6 x 3
Cid5★6 x 1
501~1,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 8
Gothic Cowboy Hat x 1
Gothic Cowgirl Hat x 1

Chip★6 x 3
Dale★6 x 3
Cid5★6 x 1
1,001~2,500 Magic Mirror★6 x 7
Scrooge★6 (Attack Up L) x 1
Gothic Cowboy Hat x 1
Gothic Cowgirl Hat x 1

Chip★6 x 2
Dale★6 x 2
Cid★6 x 3
2,501~5,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 6
Gothic Cowboy Hat x 1
Gothic Cowgirl Hat x 1

Chip★6 x 2
Dale★6 x 2
Cid★6 x 2
5,001~10,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 5

Gothic Cowboy Hat x 1

Gothic Cowgirl Hat x 1
Chip★6 x 2
Dale★6 x 2
Cid★6 x 2
10,001~20,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 4
M_Timothy Costume Hat x 1
L_Timothy Costume Hat x 1
Chip★6 x 1
Dale★6 x 1
Cid★6 x 1
20,001~30,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 3
M_Timothy Costume Hat x 1
L_Timothy Costume Hat x 1
Chip★6 x 1
Dale★6 x 1
Cid★6 x 1
30,001~50,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 3
Chip★6 x 1
Dale★6 x 1
Cid★6 x 1
50,001~100,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 1
Chip★6 x 1
Dale★6 x 1
Cid★6 x 1

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Head1 Gothic Cowboy Hat Rare Enemy Luck +4
Gothic Cowgirl Hat

Terrence and Tinkerbell costume avatar boards are available from 2/1~2/6 for 2000 jewels each! 

Terrence Costume
Scrooge★6
(Abnormal Status Triple EX) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Attack Up XL) x 1
Magic Mirror★6 x 5 Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1
Broom Servant★5 x 1 Wing Stone x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie★6 x 3 Cid5★6 x 2
Terrence Costume x 1 Terrence Costume Hat x 1
Terrence Costume Earring x 1 Terrence Costume Bag x 1
Terrence Costume Wings x 1 Terrence Costume Wristband x 1
Terrence Style x 1  

Tinkerbell Costume
Scrooge★6
(Abnormal Status Triple EX) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Attack Up XL) x 1
Magic Mirror★6 x 5 Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1
Broom Servant★5 x 1 Wing Stone x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie★6 x 3 Cid5★6 x 2
Tinkerbell Costume x 1 Tinkerbell Costume Hair Ornament x 1
Tinkerbell Costume Ear Cuff x 1 Tinkerbell Costume Necklace x 1
Tinkerbell Costume Wings x 1 Tinkerbell Costume Bracelet x 1
Tinkerbell Style x 1  

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Back Terrence Costume Wings Raid Subspecies Appearance Luck +5
Tinkerbell Costume Wings

Time Attack Event held from 2/1~2/5! Complete all 5 quests to get 1000 jewels! 

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 2/1 - Unchained ? JP Update: FF7 Limited Draw, Coliseum Boards, Time Attack EV

...I am legit scared by that Cloud draw. 20 PULLS!? What the hell!? Isn't it supposed to be 5!? What the ever loving funky fresh heck!? Now if that comes over here it'll also be 20 pulls and that's even bigger BS than the Int version not getting Mickey and Brooms, and since I consider that to be the single biggest BS SENA is pulling, that says a lot! Gotta admit though...Cloud EX looks game breaking. AoE that provides the maximum Power Buff you can get period for the whole turn? If you have Ill Kairi and Ex Cloud no Speed monster is standing before you long and even Raid bosses are shaking in their boots. 20 pulls is still seriously ridiculous...But I'm not surprised it isn't 5. 10 would be more fair though.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: 2/1 - Unchained ? JP Update: FF7 Limited Draw, Coliseum Boards, Time Attack EV

...I am legit scared by that Cloud draw. 20 PULLS!? What the hell!? Isn't it supposed to be 5!? What the ever loving funky fresh heck!? Now if that comes over here it'll also be 20 pulls and that's even bigger BS than the Int version not getting Mickey and Brooms, and since I consider that to be the single biggest BS SENA is pulling, that says a lot! Gotta admit though...Cloud EX looks game breaking. AoE that provides the maximum Power Buff you can get period for the whole turn? If you have Ill Kairi and Ex Cloud no Speed monster is standing before you long and even Raid bosses are shaking in their boots. 20 pulls is still seriously ridiculous...But I'm not surprised it isn't 5. 10 would be more fair though.
the 20 pulls is ff7 anniversy clebration 20th aniversay 20 pulls

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

who the heck is terrence

Muke

whatever
Awards

who the heck is terrence
Terence is one of the male protagonists from the Disney Fairies films. He is a dust-keeper sparrow man and Tinker Bell's best friend. He is romantically infactuated towards Tinker Bell, however, she is oblivious of this.
tbh this is the first time i ever heard of him xD

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

gotta shoe-in that het romance what was i thinking of course

i like the wings tho

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

The Time Attack Event is quite complicated even the first quests. Controlling the character's movement precisely is one of the main shortcoming of the game, I'm not sure why we have to be reminded of that constantly.

CrystalRaine

I'm sad that people don't know who Terence is, but I'm probably a bit biased seeing as I'm a huge Disney fan!

More obscure Disney character outfits please, Square! Really hoping for Clopin, Cedric, Princess Eilonwy, and Princess Elena costumes one day :)

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

the 20 pulls is ff7 anniversy clebration 20th aniversay 20 pulls

That's a pretty terrible and cruel way to celebrate the 20th anniversary. 10 pulls, heck even 5 pulls is already a ridiculous amount of money if someone is willing to pay. You don't "celebrate" an anniversary by making the ridiculous amount of money required to get this medal multiple times more ridiculous.

SE JP did something that's somehow even worse than SE global. lol.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

This time attack event is garbage.

The time limit is incredibly tight. I can't even make the first quest. It takes like 50 seconds minimum to GET to the target.
And the Heartless don't move around on cycles, it's basically random, but I don't have the time to wait for them to get out of the way!

Edit:
INVISIBLE SPAWNS ARE NOT OK

Last edited:

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

SENA is killing this game except for whales. Ah well, play until you can play no more.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

This time attack event is garbage.

The time limit is incredibly tight. I can't even make the first quest. It takes like 50 seconds minimum to GET to the target.
And the Heartless don't move around on cycles, it's basically random, but I don't have the time to wait for them to get out of the way!

Edit:
INVISIBLE SPAWNS ARE NOT OK
Have you tried the last quest yet? All of the heartless are invisible save for the last few rooms.

I had the most trouble with the first quest (you can't avoid the soldiers on the stairs, or the gummi hammer in front of the marketplace entrance, unfortunately), and I want to thank whoever didn't leave heartless spawns in the hidden shortcut in that long corridor room in Beast's Castle...unless I lucked out and missed them?

Foxycian

Awards

jp 20 pulls guaranteed orbed than can be guilted by M&B meanwhile in Global it will be guaranteed in the 50 pull none orbed and no M&B Lol

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

SENA is killing this game except for whales. Ah well, play until you can play no more.

For once it isn't SENA, but I have no doubt they will follow suit and copy this. And also nerf the medal for obvious reasons. Maybe the massive backlash will finally break them.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

Have you tried the last quest yet? All of the heartless are invisible save for the last few rooms.

I had the most trouble with the first quest (you can't avoid the soldiers on the stairs, or the gummi hammer in front of the marketplace entrance, unfortunately), and I want to thank whoever didn't leave heartless spawns in the hidden shortcut in that long corridor room in Beast's Castle...unless I lucked out and missed them?
Nah, I'm only on the third one. This is not a fun event.

Caxinuld

Awards

If this doesn't kill the popularity of the game in Japan, then I wonder what will.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

If this doesn't kill the popularity of the game in Japan, then I wonder what will.

Fire Emblem Heroes? From what I've heard it's slated to come out in less than 24 hours globally (as it supposedly arrives on Feb 2nd 7AM JP Time), so that plus this insanity could well be the straw that breaks the camel's back, causing the whales to swim away in massive pods and towards FEH. We'll see tomorrow.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

I doubt whales really care all that much about this, they're whales -- they're accustomed to spending boatloads on this game. And besides, it's one medal draw, it's not like it's the new normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back