• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jan 6th- Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Year-End Party Ranking Results!

★Announcing the Winners of the Year-End Party Ranking!

After an intense week of fierce competition, we are happy to announce the winning parties and Unions of the Year-End Party Ranking!

Please see below for the champions of your Unions, and be sure to check your Gift Box to claim your hard-earned rewards! 

Placement Union Party LUX Rewards

1st

Vulpes

Dandelions ❋

All Party Members: 
Title: Vulpes 

All Union Members: 
1,000 Jewels

2nd

Unicornis 

ΩhhhhMega

All Party Members: 
Title: Unicornis 

All Union Members: 
600 Jewels

3rd

Leopardos 

Alabaster

All Party Members: 
Title: Leopardos 

All Union Members: 
500 Jewels

4th

Ursus 

We Eat Heartless

All Party Members: 
Title: Ursus 

All Union Members: 
400 Jewels

5th

Anguis 

♕Lost Masters♕

All Party Members: 
Title: Anguis 

All Union Members: 
300 Jewels

3-Day Mini High Score Challenge!
img

Three Day High Score Challenge!

■Event Period: 
Jan. 6, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 8, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 6, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 9, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

Here's an opportunity to put your skills to the test in a three day only High Score Challenge! 
Try different Medal competitions and reach for the highest score to earn great prizes!

Take a look at the Event details in-game to find out what rewards are being offered!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Re: Jan 6th- Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Those rewards don't motivate me too much for the high score challenge.

appleboy82791

Awards

There's really not much incentive to try hard on the HSC. The best ranking reward goes all the way to rank 50,000.

Luxu

Awards

I was expecting the WoFF event to happen, not this let down of a high score event.

The stakes have never been lower.

Kingdom King 13

I like it personally. You don't have to buy a crapton of medals costing a lot of money to do well in this.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I actually have only been able to get up to 4 million or so with it.

I'm not going to worry too much if that's as far as I can get. I'm not missing much.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yep yep. Besides, ish always the whales placing in the top percentage anyways... this game's getting harder to get high rankings in...

I actually have to disagree. With the medals they've given us like Meowjesty, us F2Pers finally have some weapons. Of course, everyone who played those events also has it, but it's in how you use it. Not all of the whales actually know how to use their medals, so there's a chance to get ahead of some of them.

I'm placing significantly higher in the coliseum each month than I was previously. The reason I'm not placing higher than I am is because I haven't spent my free jewels properly. For example, I did not get Illustrated Kairi. But the next medal like her I'm saving up for. In hopes that SENA doesn't pull something and lock it behind a massive paywall like the Key Arts medal.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

^ KH2 Illustrated Kairi I think is the medal that everyone in my party is currently saving for, so maybe aim for that! Can't remember what exactly it does, but if it doesn't get nerfed from the JP version it sounded pretty op. I know I won't be able to save 10 pulls by then, but maybe 4-6, might get lucky with that.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

^ KH2 Illustrated Kairi I think is the medal that everyone in my party is currently saving for, so maybe aim for that! Can't remember what exactly it does, but if it doesn't get nerfed from the JP version it sounded pretty op. I know I won't be able to save 10 pulls by then, but maybe 4-6, might get lucky with that.

That's the medal I'm saving for!

I'm hoping that they keep to the five pull deal. I looked back, and it was a five pull deal in the JP version. A number of people think that SENA will continue with the five pull deal because the backlash will be too great if they go back on it.

It's hard to believe that such a medal could be attained that easily, though, which is scaring me.

I can rest assured that there pretty much isn't any other medal worth using all of my jewels for, though.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I'm really hoping for a 5 pull deal too, that would be great. But yeah, also a bit worried and it feels too good that I could actually get a good medal like that :D I still haven't gotten any of the medals that have been the main deal. Like Illus. Xion etc. so really hoping I could get that Kairi!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

Yes, been needing some Chips and Dales! And low on jewels lol.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I'm really hoping for a 5 pull deal too, that would be great. But yeah, also a bit worried and it feels too good that I could actually get a good medal like that :D I still haven't gotten any of the medals that have been the main deal. Like Illus. Xion etc. so really hoping I could get that Kairi!

I got SP Axel back when he was released. He did a lot for me back then, but I realize now that without him being guilted, he doesn't do much damage for me on higher level enemies.

I'd love to have Illustrated Xion because of the character, and she would be a much needed AoE Magic medal. Right now Moana is my highest damaging AoE Magic medal, if that gives you any perspective. But I have to resist. There's no way I could recover the jewels for when KH2 Illustrated Kairi is released. =( And I know that a medal like Illustrated KHII Kairi is so much more important. They don't have to be guilted to be useful, because they are not for damaging.

So I'll just hope that SE/SENA is nice and eventually provides us with a good event AoE Magic medal that is farmable and able to be guilted easily. Maybe one of the Organization B medals? Crossing my fingers. Also crossing my fingers it's possible to get. lol Would also be nice if they would bring Jack back out for a second try, because I was too weak to get him guilted back in October.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Everyone would more easily be able to guilt all those premium medals if SENA deigned it to give us Mickey and Brooms. But we're not gonna get them, so no guilting, unless you spend big bucks.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Everyone would more easily be able to guilt all those premium medals if SENA deigned it to give us Mickey and Brooms. But we're not gonna get them, so no guilting, unless you spend big bucks.

SENA will have to change their ways after Proud Mode is released. I don't know exactly how long after, but it will have to happen.

Chickenme

SENA will have to change their ways after Proud Mode is released. I don't know exactly how long after, but it will have to happen.

Nah, I don't think they will, as long as we have events that allow us to guilt tier 3 medals they won't release M&B.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Nah, I don't think they will, as long as we have events that allow us to guilt tier 3 medals they won't release M&B.

But then where is the incentive to get a tier 4 or 5, etc? If you can't guilt those medals short of paying for 5 or 10 pulls six or seven times, they are only as good as some tier 3 fully guilted. Still, I understand that as long as big rollers in the game continue to put out money for huge pulls just to guilt the high tier medals, why give out Mickey and Brooms? Well, why give it to Japan?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

According to Twitter, it looks like we're getting the Classic Goofy equivalent of Donald tomorrow. I'm excited for another event medal! I hope it's good. Hopefully not 4 cost. I'm just going to be stressed out, because I'm going to have to farm them like crazy tomorrow, because the 0 AP campaign will end.

At the end of the day, I think that AP is the most frustrating aspect of this game for me. I don't want to be limited in how much I can play. If it has to sit behind a paywall, it needs to be one I can pay once and not have to deal with it anymore. I was so naive to think that's how F2P games worked, I suppose.

Chickenme

But then where is the incentive to get a tier 4 or 5, etc? If you can't guilt those medals short of paying for 5 or 10 pulls six or seven times, they are only as good as some tier 3 fully guilted. Still, I understand that as long as big rollers in the game continue to put out money for huge pulls just to guilt the high tier medals, why give out Mickey and Brooms? Well, why give it to Japan?

As cheap buff/debuff medals and as nice hitters (in case you don't have guilted medals), imo. In general, guilted tier 3 medals are better than unguilted tier 4/5 medals, for example a fully guilted Smee with cost 2 is way better than an unguilted iXion.

Sadly yes, as long as there's people throwing tonsof money I don't think we'll be able to see M&B -_- In the case of JP I read they introduced them because of the "gatcha laws" that the US doesn't have, this allows NAUX to give less jewels to players, not release M&B, etc... all to get more money from the players.

@Radiance: If it's the same Original Donald than in JP he is single target and costs 2SP -w-/
Yeah, same, also the guilting and the double exp campaign end tomorrow too, so we better hurry to get him to max xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back