• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2008's Hottest of the Hot!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
HOTTEST OF THE HOT~!: Oathy (47) beat Jay Chou (16)

Not only is she the hottest girl on this site, she's also the hottest PERIOD! Congratulations Oathy!

That wraps it up for this years contest. I just want to thank everyone who entered, everyone who voted, and everyone who maybe thought about entering, but didn't. There's always next year. You guys made this a pretty cool thing to do, so I'm going to keep on doing it. :)

Once again, congratulations Ken on being the hottest dude around, and congratulations Lauren for being the hottest period!

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Yay!
It was fun to watch and fun to join. Thank you for organizing it MB ^_^

Congratulations Oathy on being the hottest girl and the hottest on the forum and congratulations Jay Chou on being the hottest guy. ^_^

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

Haha, well done to all that participated, and a special congrats' to Oathy!

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
like i've said before, this should stay seperate cause there are way more guys on here than there are girls... and DUH the guys and even girls are going to vote for the chick.... lol.... but hmm not my contest so congrats :p

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Spaz said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

Spaz Control said:
YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!

Epic.

Congrats, Oathy. Although, I'm curious: do you feel flattered that so many people on the Internet think you're hot, or are you scared?

I kid, congrats. :)

Rix

:)
Awards
Congats to Oathy :D well deserved! And it was fun to compete in this contest:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back