• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
FINALLYYYYY!!!!!Thanks lissar,some freakin,effin ANWSERS!!!!!!!!!s1worstbirthdayever

Gram

Banned
Awards
Q13: What is the true form of Lingering Sentiment?
A: After Terra lost his body, his thoughts gathered into his armor.
so teh LS is filled with thoughts?

But as Xemnas had two people who he was, Terra and Master Xehanort, he takes from both of their memories.
i knew it! s1demteeth

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Anagram
so teh LS is filled with thoughts?

The literal meaning of "lingering sentiment" basically.

Gram

Banned
Awards
The literal meaning of "lingering sentiment" basically.
i know that x3

just didnt expect it to actucally b that simple tho, this is kh were talking about.

simple flew out the window during kh2.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Q3: Is it possible that Roxas has a heart?
A: It is thought that it could be Ventus’ heart.

In KHII FM there were clues to him having a heart, and in Days we saw Roxas crying--proof that he could have a heart. As was said in Q1, he has taken a lot of himself from Ventus. But perhaps when Sora and Roxas were separated, Ventus’ heart stayed in Roxas?

[picture: Roxas crying]

On Day 357, Roxas cries after losing his friend Xion.

[picture: Little Sora and Ventus’ heart]

Sora links with Ventus to help heal him.

Called that. I knew Roxas was basically Ventus, or at least carrying Ven's heart. Which means saving Ven = saving Roxas. Thank god.

Noctis2.0

Called that. I knew Roxas was basically Ventus, or at least carrying Ven's heart. Which means saving Ven = saving Roxas. Thank god.

Well technically he never said he had Ven's heart only that he COULD which is code for Nomura hasn't decided yet.

Lonbilly

Awards
Well technically he never said he had Ven's heart only that he COULD which is code for Nomura hasn't decided yet.

But knowing Nomura, it's probably true.

Hell, he said stuff like that all the time during BbS being worked on and majority of what people guessed within the first few months of the Kh2 FM+ secret ending for BbS were right.

Nomura's sort of predictable.

Noctis2.0

But knowing Nomura, it's probably true.

Hell, he said stuff like that all the time during BbS being worked on and majority of what people guessed within the first few months of the Kh2 FM+ secret ending for BbS were right.

Nomura's sort of predictable.

True, true as long as roxas doesn't come back as a separate entity then Ven i'll be happy.

Lonbilly

Awards
True, true as long as roxas doesn't come back as a separate entity then Ven i'll be happy.

Exactly. That's why I really believe he was just Ven's heart walking around in Sora's body.

Plus it doesn't interfere with why Roxas kept having relapses of Sora's memories. Ven's heart was absorbed and fused with Sora's heart from the end of BbS to when Sora got rid of his heart in KH1.

Gram

Banned
Awards

KOIKOIBA

Seriously, wtf. I really thought that all those Xigbar quotes referred to Roxas, not Ventus... was it really necessary to have it refer to Ventus instead? So gay...

They were referring to Roxas. Because when KH2 came out [2006], Nomura didn't even know what Ven looked like. He hadn't drawn their faces until 2007. There's no way that he was referring to Ven in 2006. Which is why it's a retcon.

This does not count as retcon, because it did not change anything of previously established facts. Like Xehanort's Heartless was supossed to be the real Ansem, but they changed it in the next game as an plot twist.

Last edited:

TrueRoxas527

When Xigbar was saying, "He used to give me that same exact look!" to Sora in RG, he originally was referring to Roxas. He could stil be, but based on his past, Xigbar could have actually been meaning Ven.

And I guess no one bothered to answer my question, so I'll ask it again, Why does Aqua wield Master Eraqus' Keyblade at the end of her story? Master Eraqus' heart went inside Terra's before he battled MX did it not? So what's Aqua doing with his Keyblade?

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Aqua found ME keyblade's lying down where he fought Terra...

Aqua then grabbed it and went ahead to make LoD into C.Oblivion while locking Ven in the Room of awakening.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
in a way Aqua inherited ME's keyblade. However one can also say that since she became a KeybladeMaster she took over as head of her master's world which is why she uses his keyblades.

Now that I'm thinking about it what torment could Axel, Roxas, and Xion be experiencing? If Sora reawakens everyone and they all return those three would be very contridictory. Axel could at least come back as Lea but it would be weird if either Roxas or Xion return. First of all Nomura is basically saying Roxas took the form and heart of Ventus. If Ven returned his heart would return immediately so Roxas would truely become a shell....why bring him back. Now Xion is just a replica made up of memories. If she were to return itd halve Sora's abilities right. Idk maybe im thinking too literally.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Keyblade weilders could always use the keyblades of other weilders, that simple.

Noctis2.0

Well this batch of mysteries solved looks like Nomura will clean these up before KH3.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Keyblade weilders could always use the keyblades of other weilders, that simple.
bull.

if it was that easy wouldn't you think that instead of Terra, Aqua, and Ven wasting their time fighting Master Xehanort and Vanitas they would pick up those thousands of keyblades and use it against MX and Vanitas or vice versa. as we can see, that's not the case.

Noctis2.0

bull.

if it was that easy wouldn't you think that instead of Terra, Aqua, and Ven wasting their time fighting Master Xehanort and Vanitas they would pick up those thousands of keyblades and use it against MX and Vanitas or vice versa. as we can see, that's not the case.

Why would they pick up those rusty pieces of trash when they have their own???

Samhain

Bronze Member
Why would they pick up those rusty pieces of trash when they have their own???
because the chances of you winning are much greater if your using 3 keyblades or 2 keyblades at a time vs an evil antagonist with only 1 keyblade.

don't you think?

face it. its not as simple as it is.

oh and those "rusty pieces of trash" were pretty good at knocking around terra and aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back