• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 10th Anniversary Wallpaper #11!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

With KINGDOM HEARTS II's manga continuing with the release of the 6th volume on May 22nd, it's only natural that Shiro Amano's latest 10th anniversary wallpaper reflect the new adventures in store! This time features Sora and the gang in the with Pinocchio in Monstro's belly!  

[1024x768] [1280x1024] [1920x1200]

Source: GanGan

Here are links to the previous anniversary wallpapers: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]

Gram

Banned
Awards
8D Love it!!!! lol Goofy and Sora~ Seems like each one gets better than the last.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I hate when I just check a website and then several minutes later, it updates ;A;

This is adorable though, as always.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Oooh, another new wallpaper. I like this one better than the Pride Lands wallpaper from the last time, but I don't think it's enough to dethrone wallpaper #9 with most of the main characters as my favorite anniversary wallpaper. xD

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It looks fantastic. I like seeing Sora and Goofy sharing an umbrella like that. :D Probably use this for my lock screen of wall paper.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wow, that is a beautiful image.

And next month will be #12 D:
I hope they never stop.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
May it remain the 10th anniversary forever.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
So cute. I love the way goofy and Sora look because their umbrella is torn. XD
I hope these truly don't stop.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Edit: I find it interesting that Sora's in his KHII clothes here. And Donald's seriously cracking me up. Why are you afraid of a little rain? You're a duck!

Oh my gosh! I'm liking something about the Monstro world?! What's wrong with me? But... I love this image so much! Seriously. I think it might be my favorite one now! It's nostalgia all ruled into one: the gang trying to combat "the heavy showers", them standing on a plank perhaps about to do some platforming, and they're all looking at something. Riku, maybe?

And I like that Pinoch's actually with them sharing a nice moment, it seems. Most of KH1... well, things didn't go right for our puppet until right about the end of that visit.

Also, I love the colors! I never thought I'd see the day that I was not only not disgusted by Monstro's inside, but somehow saw it as pretty. Major kudos for that, Shiro Amano. And the colors are just so bright and beautiful. In fact, it sort of reminds me of the KHIII trailer. All in all, this is an amazing wallpaper.

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Amano does it again with his beautiful illustrations lol. The reflections of the water/waterdrops are so shiny.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Donald and Jiminy are getting wet! Guess they don't "feel the rain". Oh of course they're inside monstro. Can anybody do some 16:9 versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back