• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ice327

My friend decided that he would take up a list of every side thing in kingdom hearts that had 13. He is a conspiracy nut because of assassins creed so here goes

■It is primarily associated with Organization XIII (and by extension, Mushroom XIII, Finest Fantasy 13, the thirteen floors of Castle Oblivion).
■Riku's Limit "Session" includes an ability named "XIII Blades".
■There are thirteen letters in "Kingdom Hearts".
■The ability that Sora uses in the first Kingdom Hearts, "Ars Arcanum", consists of thirteen attacks if you select the follow-up attack.
■In Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, not counting the additional matches in the Final Mix version, the Mirage Arena has thirteen matches.
■The Ultima Weapon in Kingdom Hearts II requires 13 Orichalcum+ for item synthesis.
■The sum of all the letters in the names Sora, Riku, and Kairi is thirteen.
■The same is true for Roxas, Sora, and Xion, and Roxas, Axel and Xion.
■In the opening movie of Kingdom Hearts the letter "M" in the word "Kingdom" surges towards the screen distinctly, with "M" being the 13th letter in the alphabet.
■In each major installment of the series, the final world is the thirteenth: in Kingdom Hearts, End of the World is the 13th world to be seen (counting Disney Castle); in Kingdom Hearts II, The World That Never Was is the 13th world; and in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, it is the Keyblade Graveyard (counting Destiny Islands).
■There are thirteen letters in "End of the World".
■In Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, there is a System Sector in Hollow Bastion that contains 13 floors.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Wtf, i never realized alot of this stuff... this is just wow. I wonder why Noruma used 13 alot...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Maybe because it's considered a mystical number in many cultures...furthermore, the 3 is also often used.

What also just stroke me, even with the "Trios" (or rather, the central characters) we can get to that number 13 as well:

Sora, Riku, Kairi => 3
Roxas, Axel, Xion => 6
Mickey, Donald, Goofy => 9
Terra, Aqua, Ventus => 12
add Naminé to the mix => 13 as well, lol.

Realm Walker

There are 13 letters in "Kingdom Hearts".
Darkness + Light = 13 Letters ;3

Last edited:

Maxyli138

I read the exact same thing just the other day on Kingdom Hearts Wiki. Was it your friend who put it there?
13 must be a pretty important number in KH...

Here's more I found:
- The 13th Anthology
- 13 Ansem Reports
- 13 Secret Ansem Reports
- In KH2FM when fighting Roxas he uses "13 Beams" as an attack

ActingDude17

12 Xehanort Reports plus a Letter to make it thirte- I mean, uhh, for good measure. Total coincidence. That Letter's just randomly there. No significance.

KH-x-3

I'm surprised I didn't find anything about MF/No Name in here.

Yeah, me too. Apparently, the keyblade "No Name" has a clock on it with the clock hands pointing to 8:05. 8+5=13!!!

Also, MF has 13 things he does during the fight:

1. His regular combo.
2. The red-orange 'X' he fires.
3. Tornado
4. Raging Storm
5. Meteor
6. Mega Flare
7. Renewal Block
8. Invisibility
9. Clones
10. Doom Whip
11. Doom Lasers (?)
12. He reverses time after he gets hurt, healing himself.
13. Doom

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
KH3 comes out in 2015, 13 years after the original KH.

Just wait & see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back