• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13 seekers, head count and speculation. I don't believe in Aquanort.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoecho6

Awards
I feel like you guys think all 13 members are confirmed but they really aren't. There are atleast 3 potential open spots left because we cant be certain that by the end of the game Terranort, Aquanort, Xionort, or riku replica will be one of the 13. Terra and Aqua could get saved before the climax and then there are still 3 spots open. There is also Demyx who is MIA.

What we can be positive about:

I ~ Xehanort
II ~ Xigbar
III ~ Young Xehanort
IV ~ Ansem
V ~ Xemnas
VI ~ ???
VII ~ Saix
VIII ~ Vanitus
IX ~ ???
X ~ Luxord
XI ~ Marluxia
XII ~ Larxene
XIII ~???

The reason I have those numbers open are because Nomura explained that for the new organization everyone is still in the right seat, so it stands to reason Xigbar, Luxord, etc keep their numbers.

Anyway, there are 3 members that can change throughout the game and we dont have any concrete evidence of who they are. There are, however, 5 likely candidates for who will be seekers officially by the end.
1) Aquanort
2) Terranort
3) Xionort
4) Riku Replica
5) Demyx

3 of those 5 will most likely officially be seekers. I still believe Demyx will reclaim his spot in IX but you never know. You guys can argue with me that Terranort and Aquanort are seekers but I dont buy it. I think Aqua will be saved, and I think one of the surprises is that Terra gets saved first and is a guardian of light. As for Xion and Replicu I dont have a clue what to make of those right now.

Either way my point is we should not jump to conclusions and be depressed that Aqua and Xion are screwed in KH3 :/. I really believe it isn't going to turn out how any of you are predicting.

Megavoltage

Awards
The status of princess of heart is getting rebooted to new people, Kairi could lose it and thus lose her immunity to being Norted. The bad guys have an interest in Norting Roxas. Bring in both Data Sora and Data Riku as suspects since we've seen bugblox in BH6. Riku has a resistance to the dark but it wasn't stated that he was outright immune, maybe if the circumstances are right he could still fall. And I have a feeling that that Sora will get Norted and be a boss that Secondary Playable Character has to defeat and purify.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If you are going to nort Aqua and Xion, might as well milk it for all it's worth. I personally think that Aqua is staying a vessel all the way until the final battle. Plus I like the idea of Terra fullfilling the promise he made to save Ventus and Aqua.

Also in a way this completes the guardians of light. Terra and Roxas can take the last two spots

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I said it in the other thread, but I just straight up am not convinced Aqua is a Xehanort at all. Her actions make little sense, unless he just changed her and let her do her own thing that doesn't help his ambitions whatsoever. That doesn't really sound like him tho. All the others seem like they are trying to do his dirty work 100%, so it doesn't add up for me.

I realize no one else has had their hair change to silver when they were taken by darkness but I could see them retconning that to be a thing as well tbh, and she is just super infected with it in general.

Oh, and I guess I shouldn't just decide this from the small scene we have of him, but I don't think Riku Replica is a Xehanort at all either.

The status of princess of heart is getting rebooted to new people, Kairi could lose it and thus lose her immunity to being Norted. The bad guys have an interest in Norting Roxas. Bring in both Data Sora and Data Riku as suspects since we've seen bugblox in BH6. Riku has a resistance to the dark but it wasn't stated that he was outright immune, maybe if the circumstances are right he could still fall. And I have a feeling that that Sora will get Norted and be a boss that Secondary Playable Character has to defeat and purify.

I think its confirmed Kairi is still a princess and we are only getting 6 new ones, and also it hasn't really been said either way whether the other 6 will lose their status. I kinda hope not personally. I don't see how their hearts could suddenly change. I guess, something could happen to force their hearts to change, tho.

SomeKHFan

Awards
I still reckon we are going to see Goofynort. The evidence supplied by Ben Diskin in a twet in the past seems 1000% accurate.

Seriously though, I feel one of then will be Xion but possibly not the original Xion, at least if she's the organisation member in BH6. The plot of the world seems to involved the original body of baymax being possessed by Baymax and fighting against the second Baymax who has the original heart.

This could have some similarities to Xion's situation, with there possibly, and I do mean possibly, being two of them. The Norted version and the other version who's heart should be still within Sora, at least by the end of DDD where twelve Xehanort Vessels have been chosen.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What is this denial of Aqua not being possesed by Xehanort?
A lot of reasons

1. Bias because of the way finder trio
2. Think this ruins her character development of her and Xion being pawns
3. Denial
4. Rather use characters like Demyx or Vexen in place of Aqua
5. Excuse all the facts she's Xehanifed (my word) to say Darkness did this

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think the old hearts have technically lost their status or are any less pure. I just think that it's the way the universe works. Every now and then, the stars realign (not literally) and the balance of light and darkness shift. New pure hearts are born and eventually outshine the older ones. And the process repeats itself. After all, the keyblade war supposedly happened a long time ago. Surely the current pure hearts not the exact same 7 people in the universe who restored it back then. There have probably been many iterations of the pure hearts over the centuries.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Feels like Vanitas and Luxord are the only two revealed seekers post DDD that haven't riled people up to a degree. I remember some fans hoping that Larxene and Marluxia wouldn't be affiliated with Xehanort and start their own group.

I mean with seven empty spots and Nomura opting not to use newer characters for seekers, the choices were pretty limited.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Feels like Vanitas and Luxord are the only two revealed seekers post DDD that haven't riled people up to a degree. I remember some fans hoping that Larxene and Marluxia wouldn't be affiliated with Xehanort and start their own group.

I mean with seven empty spots and Nomura opting not to use newer characters for seekers, the choices were pretty limited.

Yeah I think Nomura’s plan was to bring in villains that haven’t been featured in a numbered game yet, some returning from the numbered games, and then fill in the rest with surprises.

For the first category, we have Vanitas, Larxene, Marluxia, Master Xehanort, and Young Xehanort.

For the second, we have Ansem SoD, Xemnas, Saix, Luxord, and Braig.

For the third, we likely have Aqua and another that will probably be revealed next week. I’m pretty sure the 13th will belong to this category as well.

That way, in the end game, these three vessels can defect after the x-blade is forged and we can have a clean 10v10 battle of light versus darkness like everyone wants.

bcsimaoo

Awards
I feel like you guys think all 13 members are confirmed but they really aren't. There are atleast 3 potential open spots left because we cant be certain that by the end of the game Terranort, Aquanort, Xionort, or riku replica will be one of the 13. Terra and Aqua could get saved before the climax and then there are still 3 spots open. There is also Demyx who is MIA.

What we can be positive about:

I ~ Xehanort
II ~ Xigbar
III ~ Young Xehanort
IV ~ Ansem
V ~ Xemnas
VI ~ ???
VII ~ Saix
VIII ~ Vanitus
IX ~ ???
X ~ Luxord
XI ~ Marluxia
XII ~ Larxene
XIII ~???

The reason I have those numbers open are because Nomura explained that for the new organization everyone is still in the right seat, so it stands to reason Xigbar, Luxord, etc keep their numbers.

Anyway, there are 3 members that can change throughout the game and we dont have any concrete evidence of who they are. There are, however, 5 likely candidates for who will be seekers officially by the end.
1) Aquanort
2) Terranort
3) Xionort
4) Riku Replica
5) Demyx

3 of those 5 will most likely officially be seekers. I still believe Demyx will reclaim his spot in IX but you never know. You guys can argue with me that Terranort and Aquanort are seekers but I dont buy it. I think Aqua will be saved, and I think one of the surprises is that Terra gets saved first and is a guardian of light. As for Xion and Replicu I dont have a clue what to make of those right now.

Either way my point is we should not jump to conclusions and be depressed that Aqua and Xion are screwed in KH3 :/. I really believe it isn't going to turn out how any of you are predicting.

Depending on the connection of Luxu and Xehanort, he should also be a good possibilty in this list... If they share a heart in some way or form, he could be brought back through time travel as YX, Ansem and Xemnas... Back Cover is the "Prologue" of KH3 and I don't think the only relevance of it is the box.
I'd say Xion is pretty confirmed by now... there aren't many characters who matches in the scene from recent trailer. Likely to have the answer next week. She will probably be the 13th they are missing.
Can't see Riku Replica in the cast of darkness. It would ruin all his past development, mainly because it is finished and shouldn't be brought back.
About Demyx, I don't see why MX would want him in his group, he hadn't done much for the old organization. I think he can prove himself worthy help the good guys somewhen.

Veevee

Awards

Because it doesn't make that much sense that she's still in the RoD then. It might be to attract Riku and Mickey to come there, but what good would that serve? If she was indeed a Seeker, Xehanort probably would get her out there quickly to send her against princesses or the good guy team in the Realm of Light where he has more possibilities about what to do with her. Plus, she is surrounded by slowly fading darkness in the trailers so there's obviously darkness in play, the other seekers have pretty much no emphasis on a darkness part and rather on the eye part because they are norted, not especially possessed by darkness. None of the other Seekers except for Ansem / Xemnas have gotten silver hair from being norted; and those are kind of a special case because they derive from Amnesia Xehanort who had white hair. And why nort her just now, clearly after KH2, wouldn't that be kind of a late shot in the literal dark? I don't deny the possibility of her being a Nort, but she's been exposed to darkness for a long time and not everything is like it seems in the Realm of Darkness, so this could be as much a red herring as it could be a true thing.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I mean, she ain't wearing a cloak or doing anything to further Xehanort's ambitions. At least that we have seen. Clearly, if that changes, it will be obvious she is one. But unless that happens, I don't see the problem with having some doubt?

A lot of reasons

1. Bias because of the way finder trio
2. Think this ruins her character development of her and Xion being pawns
3. Denial
4. Rather use characters like Demyx or Vexen in place of Aqua
5. Excuse all the facts she's Xehanifed (my word) to say Darkness did this

OR Maybe its what I said lol. I'm not claiming to actually know whats going on, and quite frankly neither is OP so idk why you have to keep responding like everyone who doesn't agree with you is being "stubborn" or whatever.
I'm sure if Aqua starts doing something actually Xehanort-y, at least that would stop. Clearly, people will still be displeased.

Echoecho6

Awards
I wonder what the reason for Saix not being shown yet is... We didnt see much of BH6 so its still plausible he is in that world.

Anyway I am banking on Demyx and Xionort as two of them. Since this all started I was secretly hoping we would get some kind of Eraqusnort. Young Eraqusnort o_o. Dont ask me how that would work but it would be a surprise and could be neat.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I wonder what the reason for Saix not being shown yet is... We didnt see much of BH6 so its still plausible he is in that world.

Anyway I am banking on Demyx and Xionort as two of them. Since this all started I was secretly hoping we would get some kind of Eraqusnort. Young Eraqusnort o_o. Dont ask me how that would work but it would be a surprise and could be neat.

Well we still have around 2-3 more Disney worlds left. Saix might get one of those last few along with possibly Demyx.

Echoecho6

Awards
Well we still have around 2-3 more Disney worlds left. Saix might get one of those last few along with possibly Demyx.

Are we sure we have any Disney worlds left. I mean right now we have 7 which is the number of choice for Nomura.

mytomxxx

I like that she fell to darkness. But I agree that she being norted is questionable, and to be a good plot need a good explanation (of course).

Between her and, seeing Zexion and Vexen again as villains, I prefer Aqua. They can show us more things about them being on the light side, we haven't seen much of them this way.

And she looked really really cool in this outfit. It hurts a little, but looks cool hehe.

And why nort her just now, clearly after KH2, wouldn't that be kind of a late shot in the literal dark?
If you want, please write further about that? I really would like to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back