• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

12.20.2007 KH:BBS - "Jump" Magazine Translation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I wonder why thel say Mystery Girl for Aqua, or was that a translation error or somethin

No error. Her title reads 謎の少女 or 'nazo no shoujo', translation being 'mystery girl'. I am unsure why the magazine printed this as her title instead of Aqua.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Thank you thank you thank you,
I rly needed a translation!
Will ya translate more?^^
Oh and would you mind if i post this link to my kh's review?^^

I don't mind at all. I'll translate the articles I find that are high enough quality. If they scan too small, the kanji becomes unreadable and would leave many blanks.

I'll continue to post any new translations in this forum.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
I don't mind at all. I'll translate the articles I find that are high enough quality. If they scan too small, the kanji becomes unreadable and would leave many blanks.

I'll continue to post any new translations in this forum.

Thanks a ton^^
If you need pics,chek here FlamingKhHeart on deviantART
I g2g now,but arigatou^^
I'll come back later to update my thread xD
Gane (or however they spell it xD)

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
i say you deserve reputation points for this and the coded translation
good work

Thank you, but its not necessary. I want to know new information as much as anyone, so I'll share anything I can.

Thanks a ton^^
If you need pics,chek here FlamingKhHeart on deviantART
I g2g now,but arigatou^^
I'll come back later to update my thread xD
Gane (or however they spell it xD)

Your welcome and thank you for the link!

Also, if anyone has a better version of this scan, I'd appreciate it. Most of it is readable, but I want to be sure before I translate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Whoa, thanks for the translation, and I hope to see some more from you later!
(and props for the kanji, b/c I can barely remember them let alone translate them)

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So Ven, Aqua and Terra are the three playable characters...something still bothers me about Aqua though. When ever the game was first revealed, we only knew that we had three Keyblade wielders to play as, two of which being Ven and Terra, and the third not being mentioned. Now we know Aqua is the third, but the picture has her labeled as "Mystery Girl?" And seeing as how Xemnas had her armor as well as the fact that she is the character with the least known about her...something is not right.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Is it your lack of imagination? Nah Jk your alright.

Actually your right on that one, something isn't right..Maybe BBS revolves around her persay...No likely but...It's like a..No, discared what I just said.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
That whole "Xemnas having her armor" thing and the title "Mystery Girl", it kind of supports a couple of theories that say Aqua, somehow, is the mysterious 14th member...
Frankly, I don't know, I guess that will only be answered in 358/2 Days. Maybe they just called her Mystery Girl b/c we didn't know who the third playable character would be, and now the "mystery" has been revealed or something like that. Perhaps, I am over-analyzing the whole "Mystery Girl" thing...

Kairiangel

I wonder if u can play as Aqua......cause we already know about Ven + Terra.

oh yeah try and translate some of the scans cause me and my mate are up to our ASSes trying to translate them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back