• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1 more friends card....(Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Oblivion Keys~

I need help. Did you know all of the friends card in Sora's story? I'm just missing one and I don't know who it is! PLEAASE! Someone help me D':I got Donald, Goofy, Aladdin, The Beast, Jack, Ariel, and Peter Pan. I don't know what is the LAAAAAST! Help!D':

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re: 1 more friends card....(Sora'

It would help if you listed which ones you already had you know

rikufan06

i think you almost have to die
or
use sleights until you only have 1 card left then he comes out make sure you have bouncy wild to retrieve it faster
then escape the battle before you die
its kinda tricky

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
What does the Pluto card do?

He appears like a friend card but only when you have used up almost all your cards in slights.

So say i have a deck of 30 cards and after using non stop slights i only have 5 cards left in my deck remaining Pluto comes out and starts digging cards out of the ground that you previously lost to slights.

And he also restores a little health i believe.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
So it is just for sleights then that makes it similar to the Riku and Marluxia cards then.

D

Deleted member 36435

He also appears if you are low on HP. He'll come out and dig up HP and Moogle Points orbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back