• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

◘hack//Destruction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffire

"yup."saffire said,"parade!"yukimura was healed completely."Tormowa!"saffire castes a attack spell that seems like a tornado with lightning surounding it,wipeing out about half of the monsters.

Saffire

'well the past 30 minutes was......different than i'm used to.oh well.i guess whatever happens now will have a purpose.i just hope it's good.....'saffire thought,as she looked at the sky.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Shouten sighed in annoyance as he dispatched the last AIDA remnant. This was getting annoying. They weren't much of a challenge, he turned to Sleif and merely grinned an insane grin. "The Terror of Death." He walked over to the two and merely grabbed them and threw them into an area somewhere in the World and yet, it was not. "We're going to have a talk about this."

Last edited:

Tina Lockheart

Crying as I lose the ones closest to me to the dar
Re: ?hack//Destruction

A girl in blue armor walked out of the weapon shop in Mac-Anu with a grin on her face."Once again I have my starter weapons.Never thought that I'd have to start over again.Well at least I still have this," she said holding up her bracelet and looking at it before putting her arm down to walk around Mac-Anu deep in thought.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OCC: I'll assume that the two you are taking about are Saffire and Yukimura. So this post is based on that. If it wasn't who you are talking about, just tell me and I can change the post.

--------------------------------------------

Sleif swung his sword at one of the last AIDA monsters, before turning around to see Shouten defeat the finally one.
At that moment he saw Shouten have an insane grin on his face, similar to what Sleif would have, before picking the girl and man up and throwing them into a special area of the world.

"Lets see what he's going to do next!" thought Sleif as he made his way over to where the three players stood.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"There is no Area Boss here. Only...and AIDA boss." Shouten turned and his face was locked into a stoic expression. "Leave. Leave unless you want the blades of thy Judge rain down upon you." Shouten turned around and walked off eliminating any AIDAs in his way.

OOC : Just a heads up. I wont be able to post much due to the increase in schoolwork..so....yeah. But I'll still be able to post. It will just take longer.

Saffire

"what do yoiu think we should do?"saffire wondered.'this is getting a bit strange'saffire thought.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------
"There is no Area Boss here. Only...and AIDA boss." Sleif heard Shouten say, before walking off defeating AIDAs in his path.

"Well, haven't seen anything like this, since the original world was online. To think it was so long ago!" Sleif said to himself while turning to face Saffire and Yukimura.
"If yous two want to leave then I'd suggest that you do now, because very shortly something big is going to happen here!" Sleif then proceeded to turn to the direction from where Shouten had been going, and began to follow his path.

Tina Lockheart

"So where should I go today," Tina said moving her character closer to the chaos gate. "Guess ill just pick three random words and see what happens," she said activating the gate after typing in Delta Forgotten Darkside Knights and appearing in a new place. "I wish that this place wasn't so creepy.Oh well, I guess that I have to keep moving forward and see what happens," she said walking away from the chaos gate with her weapons in her hands.

OOC: Is this place...dead o_O

Saffire

ooc:i beleive so
saffire ran across the dark feild,defeating any monster in her path.
'i wonder how long this will take,who know that meeting three people could change your life,even if it is slightly?'saffire thought.

Tina Lockheart

"Man this place is tough," Tina said making her character sit down. "Its so hard to find another player on here now.Maybe I should stop playing this game like everyone else, even though its fun," she said standing up, trying to get a good look around before barely making out an image of someone running."Hey is that...a player," she said to herself before screaming out, " Hey, you out there.If your real answer me."

OOC: o_O

Saffire

saffire looked in the direction someone yelled from,and walked over to them.
"hello"saffire said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back