• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

◘hack//Destruction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffire

hackbmp.jpg

It has come down to guilds making wars with each other,there are more PK players now then there was befor.all thanks to their disagreements,many places in The World have turned into war zones,even the town is partly destroyed.
It has been the same for about a year now.in the real world,many people go about their normal lives....treating the people harshly who believe in The World....some getting tired of the rough treatment in the real world eventully quiting The World completly.
Stronger monsters are apearing now,most killing players instantly.while other players kill the monsters.many go up against these monsters and die,some are unfortunate and go down 60 levels.
There was at one point 6,259,223,658 players in the world now there is only 852,and decreasing.due to getting tired or stop believing in The World ALOT people stoped playing over the last four months.
________
'it was only four months ago when The World was full of people,now it like everyone is turning their backs on The World....'saffire thought as she was sitting on a low wall in the town's center.
'it's not like anyone was talking to me anyway....'saffire thought again as she looked up at the sky.
there was supposed to be something happening today,but saffire couldn't remember what is was.
saffire's only friends in The World are the Summon Monsters she has.she's had no help,no friends,and no one to talk to.
'this place really has changed since it began....i wonder what shall happen now...'saffire thought as she steped off of the low wall she was on and decided to go to the Dome to kill some more time.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OCC: Nice opening:thumbsup:

-----------------------------------------

Sleif was battling one of the strongest monsters in the Dome. Then as it reared up for a final attack, Sleif appeared behind it, holding his black blade as the monster faded away.

As the little crowd cheared, Sleif only thoughts were of how weak the creatures were getting in the Dome. While walking out of the arena, Sleif noticed a player just enter from the main entrance.

"I've seen her around before! I wonder who she is!" he said to himself as he took a seat, waiting for some entertainment.

Saffire

'where should i go today?'saffire thought,and continued to think of a place she wanted to go.

Saffire

'no one has ever asked me that befor...i guess there's a first time for everything..'saffire thought,then said,"sure."

Saffire

"Delta Forgotten Darkside Knights."saffire said,her and yukimura were tracported to the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back