• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

◘hack//Destruction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC : This has the potential to be a VERY good RP. You just need to lengthen your posts a little bit mmkay?

IC : One of the Chaotic PKers ran away from what seemed to be a figure dashing on air. Luna was not having a good day. Here she was, trying to make quick money by PKing some brats several levels lower than her only to be interrupted by the Chishio no Iwai. She dodged to the side, two red bullets passing her and exploding on a rock. 'This guy is nuts!'

Shouten was clearly bored. One of the Chaotic PKers, Luna the Grand Insanity was nothing more than a weakling to him. Shouten sighed in annoyance as she dodged his bullets. He had enough. In a flash, he took out his scythe, which was an ordinary Level 212 Wrath Carver. He dashed forward once more and he was beginning to glow in an eerie black light.

"Grim Awakening!" In another flash of darkness, Shouten stood still, Luna was frozen in place. " Your soul...is void..." Chaotic PKer...down...

~~~~~~~

Shouten sighed as his server felt two presences entering 'Delta Forgotten Darkside Knights'. To him, one of them, however was severly weaker of the two. It was a hazard and he jumped up and landed behind them, recognizing them instantly. "So...the Great Protector and the Honourable Knight? What are you doing in this area? "

Last edited:

Saffire

"what would it mean to you?"saffire asked the person behind her and yukimura.'another one,how many more people are there going to be?why now?'saffire thought.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------

As Sleif walked towards the Chaos Gate, he noticed the girl he saw from the arena standing infont of it, along with a tall man he had not seen before.
Just when Sleif got within distance of the two, they both gated out. But not before Sleif saw the gate address. 'Delta Forgotten Darkside Knights'.

"Hmm, I think I'll check this out for myself! Who knows, there might even be some strong opponents." said Sleif, as he himself entered the Key Words, and gated out.
When he appeared in the area, he saw said girl and man, but as of now, there was a third player. Upon further scanning he saw who the person was. It was a player by the name of Shouten, also known as Chishio no Iwai.

At this realisation, Sleif began to walk towards the group of players, hoping that this meeting would delay his insanity.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Shouten's face suddenly grew dark as he sensed another player. "I know you're there, Sleif...or should I say, Bringer of the Void...You three...should leave now..If you don't you'll end up like them" His face suddenly grew dark. "The monsters here aren't normal. They're AIDA, or what was left of them. Frankly, you won't stand a chance against them."

Shouten turned around and walked off, stopping a few metres away from them. "I beg you to leave this place, if not..." The area suddenly went glicth-y(I have no idea what it's called when the area goes frrzt). His bracelets started to glow and he took on a battle stance." I'll have to make you!"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------

"I've faced many AIDA monsters before, I know what to expect from them!" Sleif said to Shouten.
Suddenly the area began to glitch, just as it had so long before. Sleif instantly knew what to expect from this, he had seen it so many times.

"Well now. It seems that Shouten is losing his temper!" said Sleif as he withdrew his black bladed sword. "I would really like to see you make me leave." Sleifs voice seemed to change for a split second.

"So, what are you waiting for!" he said raising his sword at Shouten.

Saffire

"AIDA monsters are not what they used to be"saffire stated."they are vary weak.i've fought them befor,it was no problem beating them."

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Shouten turned around in annoyance. "I see, just remember, they were the small fry. Just remnants of the original AIDA. I have a feeling that something big will happen to the Forbidden areas." Shouten turned around once more and merely said, " Delta Forbidden Illustrious Destruction. I suggest you find more allies to join you. Gather the remaing Epitaph's. You'll need them."

Shouten turned around but instead he took out his weapons and charged them up. "Get down!" Instead of normal bullets, out came multi-colored orbs which went flying into monsters with black spots on them. "Looks like...the prey....has COME!"

OOC : Saffire, you may need to make your posts a bit longer.

Saffire

OOC:look,i'll only write what i can think of....if i can think of more things to write,i will....ok?

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------

Sleif watched as Shouten fired a bunch of muticoloured orbs at a group of incoming monsters, that were covered in black spots.
"So, they're getting stronger!" thought Sleif, just before he impaled one of said monsters that was coming up from behind him.

"Shouten also seems to know about the epitaph's. This should be interesting!" he said to himself, while slicing another monster in two.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Shouten quickly dispersed his guns and took out his scythe and backed up against Sleif. "So, you know of the epitaphs as well, huh?" He jumped up and threw his scythe which was enshrouded in black flames." Grim Void!" Once the scythe reached the land, it sent out a shockwave of fire and darkness. "So, which avatar are you familiar with?"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------

"I am familiar with many of the Avatars, but none so then Corbenik! What about you?" Sleif said, just before he launched himself towards one of the larger infected creatures. In almost a whisper he said "Enter the Void!" before striking the creature, and having it crush in on itself.
"What do you know about the phases?"

Saffire

'alot can happen to a person after they meet someone,that's for sure..."saffire thought,as she looked back to what happen in just a short 15 minutes.

Holy Zero XII

Yukimura was shock! They know about the Avatars?! but how?! I thought I was the only one who knew about them! After all they... thought Yukimura but then he relieize he Saffire was about to get attack by an enemy! "Vak Don!" fire balls come from the sky and hit the enemy! Quickly after that he yells "Sword Flash!" and does a Fierce Lunge at the Enemy! the Enemy died and Yukimura lvl up. Yukimura look at Saffire and ask "Are u all right Saffire?"

OCC: was that long enough for you?

Saffire

"ya,i'm fine.thank you."saffire told yukimura.saffire looked around and saw that more were appearing and closing in on them.'will they ever stop?i can't risk summoning anything,so that's out of the question...'saffire thought.

Saffire

"how many are there?"saffire wondered,looking around at the quantiny of the monsters.saffire pulled out her staff and swung it quickly at the monsters that were about to attack her from the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back