• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

►The Awesomest Fanclub of Terra♂ ẍ Aqua♀◄

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Re: ***The Awesomest Fanclub of Terra/Aqua***

“What?! You’re afraid I’m gonna rape you or something?!”

was my favorite quote in the fan-fiction. It's ironic since Terranort looks like he wanted to rape Aqua :D

A

Azrael

if it wasnt half owned by DIsney, he proably would have

sort of why it peeves me off. I wanted Terranort to "rape" Aqua but it's implied so it's all good. At least Nomura left some things to interpetation. Like all the TerrAqua scenes

I was turned on by that story. Er. yeah ffffuuu

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com

sort of why it peeves me off. I wanted Terranort to "rape" Aqua but it's implied so it's all good. At least Nomura left some things to interpetation. Like all the TerrAqua scenes

I was turned on by that story. Er. yeah ffffuuu
and thats what fanfiction is for....

that writer has talent for lemon.

A

Azrael

and thats what fanfiction is for....

that writer has talent for lemon.

Oh yeah. I can imagine that with Terra/Aqua, how children are going to be used in fan-fics?

Roxas and Sora are always made brothers/cousins and fan-fics with Cloud or Squall as their parents. Now instead at least in future non-canon related fan-fics, Terra and Aqua can be used as Sora's parents.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

Oh yeah. I can imagine that with Terra/Aqua, how children are going to be used in fan-fics?

Roxas and Sora are always made brothers/cousins and fan-fics with Cloud or Squall as their parents. Now instead at least in future non-canon related fan-fics, Terra and Aqua can be used as Sora's parents.

actually for a A/U highschool (how more cliche, could i get right there) fic i'm writing and revising at the same time, i have Aqua as Xion's mother.

with Terra as her father but he's Xemnas in this story, right now, im just writing it as a split personatilly

not sure if that mertied a spoiler tag but just incase.

A

Azrael

actually for a A/U highschool (how more cliche, could i get right there) fic i'm writing and revising at the same time, i have Aqua as Xion's mother.

with Terra as her father but he's Xemnas in this story, right now, im just writing it as a split personally

not sure if that mertied a spoiler tag but just incase.

That would make Xemnas a pretty fucked up dad considering how in the canon he uses her and Roxas against one another.

KH high school cliches are usually overdone but each one I admit is somewhat different in its own way.

Poor Xion. At least she has Roxas, Riku, and Axel :D

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

That would make Xemnas a pretty fucked up dad considering how in the canon he uses her and Roxas against one another.

KH high school cliches are usually overdone but each one I admit is somewhat different in its own way.

Poor Xion. At least she has Roxas, Riku, and Axel :D

though i get why they use it, you know, because it's something they know.

and Xemnas is one fucked man.

and thanks to Terra, i now can't look at xemnas the same way again and just say wow that guy really is a fucking evil asshole, you know Days show us how twisted he is and BBS just takes it away, like 'oh he doesnt mean it, he's a good guy gone possessed and corrupted himself in these past 10 years'

serously WTF

A

Azrael

though i get why they use it, you know, because it's something they know.

and Xemnas is one fucked man.

and thanks to Terra, i now can't look at xemnas the same way again and just say wow that guy really is a fucking evil asshole, you know Days show us how twisted he is and BBS just takes it away, like 'oh he doesnt mean it, he's a good guy gone possessed and corrupted himself in thses past 10 years'

And that's not even the entire tale.

Master Xehanort wasn't all that evil. He wanted Darkness to Balance out Light and wanted to do that apparently from what info we got from BBS via Kingdom Hearts.

It was something along those lines.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

And that's not even the entire tale.

Master Xehanort wasn't all that evil. He wanted Darkness to Balance out Light and wanted to do that apparently from what info we got from BBS via Kingdom Hearts.

It was something along those lines.

eh, i stuck with the short hand version. lol

A

Azrael

eh, i stuck with the short hand version. lol

Oh you lazy ass.

Since we were talking about the cliche KH high school fan-fics, if Aqua and Terra were portrayed in the ages as they were, what positions would they have?

Terra I can see being a quarterback for a football team and Aqua (being the kick-ass bitch that she is) in a martial arts course taught by Eraqus-san.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

Oh you lazy ass.

Since we were talking about the cliche KH high school fan-fics, if Aqua and Terra were portrayed in the ages as they were, what positions would they have?

Terra I can see being a quarterback for a football team and Aqua (being the kick-ass bitch that she is) in a martial arts course taught by Eraqus-san.

this Lazy ass, has done pretty well for herself, lol

i could see Terra as a jock, whatever the sport maybe. and i agree, i could see Aqua in a martial arts club/class.

but i can also see her as a gymnist.

A

Azrael

this Lazy ass, has done pretty well for herself, lol

i could see Terra as a jock, whatever the sport maybe. and i agree, i could see Aqua in a martial arts club/class.

but i can also see her as a gymnist.

Which is why I said he could be the star of a football team. Aqua can be what you suggested AND a karate master at the same time! She needs to be flexible AND kick ass in case anyone wants to mess with her. Of course I imagine Terra being the person dumb enough at first to push around Aqua to the point that she kicks his ass in front of the entire football team, his best friend Ven aka the towel boy and his dad. Just like with the MQE He learns from his dad that the pupil he was bragging about was none other than Aqua and has a new found respect and interest in the girl. He apologies and then they become friends.

That's how I see it!

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

Which is why I said he could be the star of a football team. Aqua can be what you suggested AND a karate master at the same time! She needs to be flexible AND kick ass in case anyone wants to mess with her. Of course I imagine Terra being the person dumb enough at first to push around Aqua to the point that she kicks his ass in front of the entire football team, his best friend Ven aka the towel boy and his dad. Just like with the MQE He learns from his dad that the pupil he was bragging about was none other than Aqua and has a new found respect and interest in the girl. He apologies and then they become friends.

That's how I see it!

that would actually make a good fic. hahaha towel boy ven...he actaully kind of was, now that i'm thinking about it. :)

and then thier friendship changes, as some other guy and or depressing plot twist tries to steer Aqua away.

A

Azrael

that would actually make a good fic. hahaha towel boy ven...he actaully kind of was, now that i'm thinking about it. :)

and then thier friendship changes, as some other guy and or depressing plot twist tries to steer Aqua away.

Master Xehanort can be the evilz football college scout who wants Terra to join the Darkness Academy and their amazing A-list football team. He and his best player Vanitas bribes him with money and what not in order to get him to join. Master Eraqus, being the football couch and the karate master, does not like the sound of this and implores Terra (who is his adopted son) to stay in the current school and help them reach his dream of the Kingdom Hearts championship trophy.

Ensue cliche plotline! I'm giving my plot bunny to you!

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

Master Xehanort can be the evilz football college scout who wants Terra to join the Darkness Academy and their amazing A-list football team. He and his best player Vanitas bribes him with money and what not in order to get him to join. Master Eraqus, being the football couch and the karate master, does not like the sound of this and implores Terra (who is his adopted son) to stay in the current school and help them reach his dream of the Kingdom Hearts championship trophy.

Ensue cliche plotline! I'm giving my plot bunny to you!

thanks for the bunny full of plot.

and then, while Terra is being given a 'oppurtunity', the evil perverted braig has sick ideas for our beloved ass kicking natural bluenette.

A

Azrael

thanks for the bunny full of plot.

and then, while Terra is being given a 'oppurtunity', the evil perverted braig has sick ideas for our beloved ass kicking natural bluenette.

Master Xehanort or Coach Xehanort wants Terra in the Darkness Academy's football team but he realizes that Terra would never go for it since he is having a growing and deepening relationship for Aqua. Both of them are pretty close to one another at this point and perhaps one (or both) are starting to have a crush on the other. So he recruits Vanitas, Ven's cocky twin brother who's actually good at sports instead of Ven to try and seduce Aqua so that Terra would lose all interest in her and go for his proposal!

Remember! I'm giving you this plot bunny to you!

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

Master Xehanort or Coach Xehanort wants Terra in the Darkness Academy's football team but he realizes that Terra would never go for it since he is having a growing and deepening relationship for Aqua. Both of them are pretty close to one another at this point and perhaps one (or both) are starting to have a crush on the other. So he recruits Vanitas, Ven's cocky twin brother who's actually good at sports instead of Ven to try and seduce Aqua so that Terra would lose all interest in her and go for his proposal!

Remember! I'm giving you this plot bunny to you!

and again i say thanks for the bunny filled with plot.

ah! but soon Braig and Vanitas get wind of each other. and then bet on who shall bed Aqua. while there conversation is being heard by an at the moment unnamed but known character.

who shall come to the aid of these characters. but while Terra is in the midst of thinking over his option, which drives him over the edge with preassure. untill some form of an physical attack is made on the one(s) he cares about.

a. Aqua
b. Erauqs
c. Ven

A

Azrael

and again i say thanks for the bunny filled with plot.

ah! but soon Braig and Vanitas get wind of each other. and then bet on who shall bed Aqua. while there conversation is being heard by an at the moment unnamed but known character.

who shall come to the aid of these characters. but while Terra is in the midst of thinking over his option, which drives him over the edge with preassure. untill some form of an physical attack is made on

a. Aqua
b. Erauqs
c. Ven

Remember this is a cliche high school fic so no super-powers!

Braig can be the alternate linebacker of Darkness Academy's football team and is Vanitas' best friend and rival. I say Braig and a bunch of thugs should attack Aqua and try to rape her and Terra tries to save her but is pinned down. Vanitas saves the day and Aqua's trust in Terra is basically broken.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

Remember this is a cliche high school fic so no super-powers!

Braig can be the alternate linebacker of Darkness Academy's football team and is Vanitas' best friend and rival. I say Braig and a bunch of thugs should attack Aqua and try to rape her and Terra tries to save her but is pinned down. Vanitas saves the day and Aqua's trust in Terra is basically broken.

sadly i'm no joss wheadon, i couldnt make it work if i want it too. :( lol

and since that trust is one thin ice, the fact that terra couldnt stop Aqua's near rape himself. could almost drive him to a point where he could just mentally breakdown.

and towel boy..uh i mean ven will step up to the evil twin. will he succeed? (i'll flip a coin on that one)

and our unknown finds himself, in a bind.

adding

and with Braig being 'upstaged' and avoiding the cops thanks to Vanitas, forgets about Aqua, and just decides to go after Vanitas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back