• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

►The Awesomest Fanclub of Terra♂ ẍ Aqua♀◄

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackFrozenRose

well

He does mistake Aqua and Terra as his parents "they said i should come back with my parents, and for some reason they didnt correct him about it.

I noticed that too, is even funny, even though this is the TxA club i just wanted to piont out something about the ven x aqua ship becuase you cant look at one ship without the other to compare.

Back when the gathering was a conecpt video, we had those two scenes, that showed aqua/ven, which somehow made people belive they were a couple, I didnt know checking on a comrade in BATTLE meant romance! i mean Aqua lost her helmet and could cracked her head open but it didnt matter as long as her "...love..." was there.

anyway, we see that Ven's helmet cracks in MX's hand and we aqua/ven eye-lock scene before he gets frozen. HOWEVER in the actual game and cutscene of that, they've gotten rid of Ven helmet crack thus Aqua/Ven eye-lock

Interesting change, No? i mean that was the first aqua/ven impliment and it's gone

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
You could always pull a hostile takeover, you know.

You mean make a new thread for the club and have everyone go there? I've never done a hostile takeover before, so I'm a bit in the dark about it.

well welcome!
I to dislike Ven x Aqua mainly cause it looks lie they have a mother/son type relationship IMO

I agree, though I see it more as big sister/little brother.

Yeah, it's like this club says: VenxAqua is pedophilia.

Plus, TerraxAqua has WAY more hints in Birth By Sleep. Aqua is almost always thinking about Terra during her journey. She rarely thinks about Ven, even though he's less experienced than Terra and could run into more trouble.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
I noticed that too, is even funny, even though this is the TxA club i just wanted to piont out something about the ven x aqua ship becuase you cant look at one ship without the other to compare.

Back when the gathering was a conecpt video, we had those two scenes, that showed aqua/ven, which somehow made people belive they were a couple, I didnt know checking on a comrade in BATTLE meant romance! i mean Aqua lost her helmet and could cracked her head open but it didnt matter as long as her "...love..." was there.

anyway, we see that Ven's helmet cracks in MX's hand and we aqua/ven eye-lock scene before he gets frozen. HOWEVER in the actual game and cutscene of that, they've gotten rid of Ven helmet crack thus Aqua/Ven eye-lock

Interesting change, No? i mean that was the first aqua/ven impliment and it's gone

That is an interesting fact, i went to look at the clip and your right, they did change it, Nice catch.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah that's a really good point. I noticed that too. It seems to me like they're pushing more hints of Terqua than any other pairing in BBS.

Perhaps,

Well since now that a newer and more likely the last trailer is out. clearly their have been some line changes

how do you think that it'll effect the terra/aqua fans when they see Terra and Aqua interact with eachother. do you guys think Disney will try to throw in sublte hinted romance merely based on the fact that Terra and Aqua are older. even if SE didnt intented to hint at it, there stil where moments that said otherwise.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Perhaps,

Well since now that a newer and more likely the last trailer is out. clearly their have been some line changes

how do you think that it'll effect the terra/aqua fans when they see Terra and Aqua interact with eachother. do you guys think Disney will try to throw in sublte hinted romance merely based on the fact that Terra and Aqua are older. even if SE didnt intented to hint at it, there stil where moments that said otherwise.

If they're gonna hint at ANY shipping, it'll definitely be Terqua. Those two have will have a good amount of interaction and throw subtle hints at each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back