• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

►The Awesomest Fanclub of Terra♂ ẍ Aqua♀◄

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Re: ***The Awesomest Fanclub of Terra/Aqua***

sadly i'm no joss wheadon, i couldnt make it work if i want it too. :( lol

and since that trust is one thin ice, the fact that terra couldnt stop Aqua's near rape himself. will drive him to a point where he could just mentally break.

and towel boy..uh i mean ven will step up to the evil twin. will he succeed? (i'll flip a coin on that one)

and our unknown finds himself, in a bind.

I could always try if you want though I'm sort of busy with school. I can do it during the summer that's coming but I don't know anything about football :D

Yes because Ven has some issues himself with his evil twin. He needs to prove that he's as much a man as Van tries to be but fails as always. So he decides out of desperation to beat Van and look cool in front of the popular kids decides to confront Terra instead to let him win a fake fight. Terra has low self-esteem at this point and goes along with it. Ven beats him up but before he could do the final blow, he stops and relents, telling the truth to everyone making the popular kids call him AND Terra fucking losers. He ends up consoling Terra and getting hooked up with a random girl (Olette).

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com

I could always try if you want though I'm sort of busy with school. I can do it during the summer that's coming but I don't know anything about football :D

Yes because Ven has some issues himself with his evil twin. He needs to prove that he's as much a man as Van tries to be but fails as always. So he decides out of desperation to beat Van and look cool in front of the popular kids decides to confront Terra instead to let him win a fake fight. Terra has low self-esteem at this point and goes along with it. Ven beats him up but before he could do the final blow, he stops and relents, telling the truth to everyone making the popular kids call him AND Terra fucking losers. He ends up consoling Terra and getting hooked up with a random girl (Olette).

i was talking about the supernatural highschool. , i dont mind writings this, infact i'm excited.

A

Azrael

i was talking about the supernatural highschool. , i dont mind writings this, infact i'm excited.

Oh lol. I was talking about the NORMAL high school hence the real-world things in it.

lol. Aqua's mom for the hell of it should be Tifa Lockhart.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

not sure if u saw my new edit.
and with Braig being 'upstaged' and avoiding the cops thanks to Vanitas, forgets about Aqua, and just decides to go after Vanitas.

sure tifa will be Aqua's mom.

Aqua whos been avoiding the genral public since the near rape. hears of 'the fight' with Terra ans Ven and goes to see Terra.

A

Azrael

not sure if u saw my new edit.
and with Braig being 'upstaged' and avoiding the cops thanks to Vanitas, forgets about Aqua, and just decides to go after Vanitas.

sure tifa will be Aqua's mom.

Aqua whos been avoiding the genral public since the near rape. hears of 'the fight' with Terra ans Ven and goes to see Terra.

Couch Xehanort is rich and lives in a manor that he calls The Manor That Never Was with his two adopted sons Ven and Vanitas. He hears about Ven fighting Terra from several students in the school that he works and he congratulates his adopted son for kicking that uppity son of a bitch's ass and gives him the scholarship and the chance to go to Darkness Academy where opportunities await him...that is if he beats Van in a street brawl.

You can add your stuff in about Terra and Aqua. They reconcile and admit their feelings for one another. The two were about to kiss when Ven's new girlfriend shows up and tells them that she hears that Ven's gonna fight Van and she wants them to help her get him before he gets hurt. She runs but then stops again and asked if she interrupted something. Terra and Aqua blush and face away saying "naw"

A

Azrael

Aw. But I had so much fun!

Good night LS!

A

Azrael

Buenos dias! Today is another day!

edit: I pulled out my old sigs!

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Me too, i at least thought that we would have gotten the other release dates by now.

And it's said that the VAs finished recording, I was like WTF and where's my BBS!

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

And it's said that the VAs finished recording, I was like WTF and where's my BBS!

speaking of VA's has it said who's playing Aqua and Terra yet?

which brings me to ask this, how would you picture thier english voices.

like i always pictured Aqua,with a Sarah michelle gellar like voice. because Aqua reminds me of Buffy in odd way.

A

Azrael

speaking of VA's has it said who's playing Aqua and Terra yet?

which brings me to ask this, how would you picture thier english voices.

like i always pictured Aqua,with a Sarah michelle gellar like voice. because Aqua reminds me of Buffy in odd way.

I wanted something along the lines of C.C's VA from Code Geass and for Terra, I would say Crispin Freeman or Ledouche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back