• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ɨ⊰✬⊱The Renewed AQUAxVENTUS club⊰✬⊱ɨ (NOW WITH NEW PIC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peppermint Tea

Re: ɨ⊰✬⊱The Renewed AQUAxVENTUS club⊰✬⊱ɨ (NOW WITH NEW PIC)

That they should. A lot. You know, to make up for lost time.

D'awww, that'd be cute! Maybe you should write bout that?

C

cypsiman2

D'awww, that'd be cute! Maybe you should write bout that?

A fic entirely about Aqua and Ven kissing to make up for lost time? I think I can manage that...

P

Peppermint Tea

Haha, oh my gosh, that was so cute! I was gonna say that as much I would love that to happen, Aqua'd probably never do such a thing, but then I thought some more. I think she definitely holds back her emotions a bit, and after ten years (or however long it felt for her) all by herself, I could see her totally not holding back anymore, and being completely open about her emotions in such a way that she wouldn't be able to stop the loving. Like in your fic! So now I really want something like that to happen, and I know it probably won't be with kisses, but hugs'd be nice, too :) *crosses fingers*

C

cypsiman2

Haha, oh my gosh, that was so cute! I was gonna say that as much I would love that to happen, Aqua'd probably never do such a thing, but then I thought some more. I think she definitely holds back her emotions a bit, and after ten years (or however long it felt for her) all by herself, I could see her totally not holding back anymore, and being completely open about her emotions in such a way that she wouldn't be able to stop the loving. Like in your fic! So now I really want something like that to happen, and I know it probably won't be with kisses, but hugs'd be nice, too :) *crosses fingers*

Heh, I didn't think about it like that, but you're right, Aqua's just going to be overflowing with emotion when she finally reunites with Ven and Terra. Those poor boys...hope Terra doesn't get jealous.

P

Peppermint Tea

Heh, I didn't think about it like that, but you're right, Aqua's just going to be overflowing with emotion when she finally reunites with Ven and Terra. Those poor boys...hope Terra doesn't get jealous.

:D I want some happy tears in a reunion, like when she cried at the end of the Secret Ending (er, do I even have to use spoiler boxes anymore?) That'd be great.

Hehe, and I'm sure they'd both like Aqua being so lovey-dovey, actually. And Terra'd probably just tease the two of them about it ^_^

EDIT: Hey, you think we should add some tags to this thread? They're usually totally pointless, but that's what makes them funny xD I'm just not clever enough to think of any myself, though...

Last edited:
C

cypsiman2

:D I want some happy tears in a reunion, like when she cried at the end of the Secret Ending (er, do I even have to use spoiler boxes anymore?) That'd be great.

Hehe, and I'm sure they'd both like Aqua being so lovey-dovey, actually. And Terra'd probably just tease the two of them about it ^_^

EDIT: Hey, you think we should add some tags to this thread? They're usually totally pointless, but that's what makes them funny xD I'm just not clever enough to think of any myself, though...

Hmm, I don't see much need for spoiler boxes in here, everyone in the club's played the game all the way through, as far as I know.

Yeah, he'd tease. But secretly, he'd be wondering when he'd get some marshmallow hell.

Tags are indeed pointless, but the funny is the important part. So, how many variations on Marshmallow Hell do you think would be good?

P

Peppermint Tea

Hmm, I don't see much need for spoiler boxes in here, everyone in the club's played the game all the way through, as far as I know.

Yeah, he'd tease. But secretly, he'd be wondering when he'd get some marshmallow hell.

Tags are indeed pointless, but the funny is the important part. So, how many variations on Marshmallow Hell do you think would be good?

Mmm, that's a good point. I think it's been long enough since the game's been out, too, so I don't see too much of a need to spoiler box things.

Haha, I suppose. I bet he'd be jealous of all the attention if anything, though. Terra's too naive to think about stuff like that xD

And as many as you can think of, of course!

C

cypsiman2

And as many as you can think of, of course!

Okay, so we've got "First circle of marshmallow hell", "drowning in marshmallow hell", and "classic marshmallow hell". That's just off the top of my head.

P

Peppermint Tea

Okay, so we've got "First circle of marshmallow hell", "drowning in marshmallow hell", and "classic marshmallow hell". That's just off the top of my head.

"First circle"? I don't want to think about the implications of that xD Haha, but those are great! You seriously have more? I also looked back at the old, dead FC, and they had one I enjoyed: "he's the right height--right up to the bewbies!" xD (Everyone knows it's true...)

C

cypsiman2

"First circle"? I don't want to think about the implications of that xD Haha, but those are great! You seriously have more? I also looked back at the old, dead FC, and they had one I enjoyed: "he's the right height--right up to the bewbies!" xD (Everyone knows it's true...)

Not seriously, but I'm sure I can come up with more if I press myself a little. And the old FC? That's right, this is the "Renewed" AquaxVentus club. I'm going to have to take a look at the old one. I mean, if it had that gem of truth, who knows what else it'll have! XD

P

Peppermint Tea

Not seriously, but I'm sure I can come up with more if I press myself a little. And the old FC? That's right, this is the "Renewed" AquaxVentus club. I'm going to have to take a look at the old one. I mean, if it had that gem of truth, who knows what else it'll have! XD

Here's a link to the old one: http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/140079-fanclub-ven-aqua.html

Sadly, there's not much there, though :( It just got a few pages before getting shut down, and there's not too many tags, either.

P

Peppermint Tea

Yeah, I'm noticing that. A shame, I was hoping for a treasure trove. Oh well, at least there's a good tag there!

Well, you know how these sort of pairings are xD I also love the "Ven's too young for her" right on its own front page >.>

C

cypsiman2

Well, you know how these sort of pairings are xD I also love the "Ven's too young for her" right on its own front page >.>

Yeah, it's just...come on, two years is not that big a difference! Approximately two years, anyway, we're never given hard numbers to my knowing.

P

Peppermint Tea

Yeah, it's just...come on, two years is not that big a difference! Approximately two years, anyway, we're never given hard numbers to my knowing.

Yep, yep, and I should probably shaddup before I get into a sexism rant again xD Heh, but I've actually heard theories that when Ven's heart split, he was didn't age for the years he was with Terra and Aqua (which, I think is just because he looks the same age in the flashbacks...but c'mon, all of them do!), so that could possibly make Ven older than Aqua, even if he doesn't look it. Of course, I don't really believe the theory, but I think if it were true, people'd be less hard on the pairing...

C

cypsiman2

Yep, yep, and I should probably shaddup before I get into a sexism rant again xD Heh, but I've actually heard theories that when Ven's heart split, he was didn't age for the years he was with Terra and Aqua (which, I think is just because he looks the same age in the flashbacks...but c'mon, all of them do!), so that could possibly make Ven older than Aqua, even if he doesn't look it. Of course, I don't really believe the theory, but I think if it were true, people'd be less hard on the pairing...

That's a pretty reaching theory there, and not much to support it; I mean, it's pretty obvious that they weren't going to spring for character models that were only slightly different, just for one scene. And I don't see why having his heart split would cause him to stop aging; losing it altogether, yes. But splitting it? Nope, not seeing it. That said, I do think it would be funny if Ventus became all rugged and manly and mature looking...but he was still just as short as ever! XDDD

P

Peppermint Tea

That's a pretty reaching theory there, and not much to support it; I mean, it's pretty obvious that they weren't going to spring for character models that were only slightly different, just for one scene. And I don't see why having his heart split would cause him to stop aging; losing it altogether, yes. But splitting it? Nope, not seeing it. That said, I do think it would be funny if Ventus became all rugged and manly and mature looking...but he was still just as short as ever! XDDD

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've always thought the theory was a little bit stretching it, but the idea of Ven older than Aqua does amuse me. Though, I actually think Nomura said that Ven's the youngest of the bunch, which kinda kills the theory a bit anyway xD

...and, I have a sudden desire to draw Ven with a goatee xD Fangirling here, but as a twenty-some year old guy, Ven'd be so hawt... Er...anyway, I'd HOPE he'd still be short! That's part of what makes him so endearing :)

Allister Rose

French Lover

sorry i haven't been onkhi, doesn't let me do anything. server is always too busy or 404 error.

but it's not that i dont want to go on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back