• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vantias

Fanfiction ► The Chains That Bind (AU Aqua/Vanitas) - Chapter One

Man how long has it been since this topic was updated?
  2. Vantias

Fanfiction ► I wait Assassino Desmond to come. (AC Fanfic)

Key one thing. Jared's story is going to involve time travel. And the one thing I do not want to do to anyone here is give the more questions. Just tell me which story seems more interesting and I will do it. But no Jared until i complete the the other stories. And "Death" is like a Assassin...
  3. Vantias

Animus(Unkown Date) Romulus......Brutus.....take up your blades. Two figures in the shadows stepped into a lit room, following the voices command. Brutus.....you shall be the server of light.....Romulus.......you will be the protector. Brutus......you will be Death...... .while you Romulus will...
  4. Vantias

Fanfiction ► Roxas' Journal: In Search of Sora

Oh and Dr_Mario? I love RPGS and SHOOTERS!
  5. Vantias

Ezio entered the Hallway of the Masters. Here was the area where Assassin's became Masters Assassino's. he turned to the novice Diana, a woman who had lost her memory and was being attacked by the Borgia. It seemed that who ever she was, she had been similar to the Assassin's and attacked the...
  6. Vantias

Altair: Thank you for the comment. Ezio: Stop being respectful, their torturing us using comedy! Desmond: I agree with Ezio, this isn't funny! Me: I will send Lucrezia! All of them: We will shut up!
  7. Vantias

No, I think I will send someone so know, but warning, she is EVIL! ALSO SHE IS IN BROTHERHOOD SO BE CAREFUL! Her name is Lucrezia Borgia! She is evil! And she wants to be her brother's queen! RUN AWAYS!
  8. Vantias

I tried to give more funny moments with Altair and Desmond, since they are my new prisoners of comedy.
  9. Vantias

Animus:Altair Altair opened his eyes. "Where, where am I?" He wondered aloud. He noticed that his cloak was gone. In replacement was a strange garb of sorts. It seemed a hood was added to this garb, and he put it on quickly, enjoying the usual darkness that came with the hood. "Desmond, it time...
  10. Vantias

Fanfiction ► Assassin's Creed: Legacy of Bloodlines [A Zarin I Yehudahi Production]

I likedvit. Though I don't know anything about bloodlines
  11. Vantias

I decided to get into the AC2 theme of skipping years at fast rates. In fact, a "memory patch" Might be used after the events of the fic.... MUAHAHAHAHAHA
  12. Vantias

I meant that in the opening credits, it said dedicated to Kingdom Key and Zarin I Yehudahi, the first people to comment on my fics. You don't say anything about it. Not even a Thank you? Humbug.
  13. Vantias

Thank you. Also did anyone guess who the certain Assassin Ezio was talking about was? If you did you get the interets
  14. Vantias

"Assassino, Assassino!" A messenger screamed. All he wished was to deliver mail about the Guild trying to destroy the Borgia. But a female Assassin just had to see him and try to kill him. He ran on the rooftops of Roma, trying to escape this young woman. He screamed at the woman, "You whore...
  15. Vantias

Well, I really want to do Adam and Eve, so KingdomKey casts her vote for 3........ 1 for 3. And you don't make any comment on the dedication thing in the update Key? I'm hurt. :(
  16. Vantias

i wanted to end the intro so I can start the main story, think of it as a loading screen in the Animus. While you see that you wait fro the game to start
  17. Vantias

Assassin Prelude Nikolas sighed. His sister and the other survivors of the Farm where still looking for Desmond. Nikolas had been found by the Assassins when they learned that he had Eagle Vision. They were now holed up in a large warehouse. Thanks to the woman Rebecca, they had their own Animus...
  18. Vantias

How to survive Bedlam Academy: A True Story and Guide for the sane normal people

Ever been to that crazy school that is for the "weird" kids? Ever had to be stuck there each year? That's me. The only normal kid in this crazy school. This is called Gersh Academy. This is what I call the crazy house for kids. There is creepy stalker crazies, insane murderer type crazies, and...
Back