• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► I wait Assassino Desmond to come. (AC Fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Interesting. So Adam from Altair's time had a piece of eden then? I like that you added Ezio again, also I haven't played Brotherhood so I guess I'll find out what you mean by what they Never ever Explained XD Also I don't mind spoilers. By the way is there really a room of Eden in Brotherhood? Like the chambers of dead Assassins?

So who are the Death's? Are they Assassins? And how is the french involved? I know I ask a lot of questions... but I am curious.

Vantias

Website
xtremeplaythroughs.webs.com
Animus(Unkown Date)

Romulus......Brutus.....take up your blades. Two figures in the shadows stepped into a lit room, following the voices command. Brutus.....you shall be the server of light.....Romulus.......you will be the protector. Brutus......you will be Death...... .while you Romulus will only use it to slay your enemies. One shall end life while the other one will save lives by killing the darkest ones. understood? The figures nodded. Then go Death and go......Assassin.

Ezio woke up in a cold sweat. "What is it my dear?" The woman in his bed said. "Nothing Rosa, just bad dreams." Ezio calmed. After the events in Venice, Ezio had stayed a little longer than he should. After Caterina's exit, Rosa entered Rome, seeking to help Ezio in his quest to destroy the Borgia. In the process, Ezio gained a beautiful companion and a pain in the arse. Sometimes she would be even worse than Caterina........ take that back, Caterina still holds the title for the longest insults..... no one can beat her.

Anyway, after uh...... socializing with Rosa, Ezio quickly but his clothes on and began his new search. Since he needed to obtain information on the Death's he decided to look around the Pope's apartments, dodging guards and letting his recruits gain some practice in kills. After entering the apartments, Ezio looked around for the supposed attack here. Ezio heard a noise and turned. But right before he moved forward, he felt a knife to his throat. "Hello, Assassin Ezio....... call me Death." A figure said. "So your one of the murderers that assisted me?" Ezio pondered. The figure laughed. "Maybe.....go to the blacksmith and say "Death must meet me today" and then we can talk. This place is to open and spaced out." Ezio nodded.

The figure vanished.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
O.O !! I didn't think Ezio would get caught off guard like that since he's a master assassin. Wonder what Death wants from him and who is commanding them. By the way what happen to Jared?

Vantias

Website
xtremeplaythroughs.webs.com
Key one thing. Jared's story is going to involve time travel. And the one thing I do not want to do to anyone here is give the more questions. Just tell me which story seems more interesting and I will do it. But no Jared until i complete the the other stories. And "Death" is like a Assassin, you may never know where or when it might strike. LOL

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Just do which ever one interest you ^_^ But I would like to know what's going to happen next to Ezio. Also I finish ACB XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back