• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. lilVon

shin megami tensei X Fire Emblem or Illusory Revelations#FE

https://youtu.be/0fS24IxelBA Was originally going to post this in the Persona thread but this has really grown into it's own original game instead of simply being a SMTxFE fanservice title in the vain of Dissidia or Project X Zone. Instead it seems to be something closer to the Persona games...
  2. lilVon

Your backlogs

I'm at the end of FF Type-0 & I plan to pick up Octodad now that it's finally on sale as well as Transistor & Child of Light all on PS4. But I really need to finish up my AAA backlog which includes Assass pirates 4, Watchdogs & my Evil playthrough of InfAmouse 2nd son (already beat it on good)...
  3. lilVon

The Legen of game the Korra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyQEsTLcILs It's a thing. Discuss.
  4. lilVon

Getting a cat help me name it

Idk it's gender. It's orane and white in color.
  5. lilVon

So what games are you most looking forward to this year?

Well ive nearly completly finished paying down preorders for KH3D, Dragons Dogma & AC3 & ive finished paying for the last Story & Starhawk so are their any other games I should start throwing my money at next? Vids would be appreciated. Games added to list: Transformers fall of Cybertron...
  6. lilVon

Netflix

So today I was finally able to convince my family to get the netflix free trial. But when I hook up the Wii & begin browsing all I see are old movies. Then i check their website & they have new movies like hangover 2 but i cant find it. Is their a difrence in the selection for free trial members...
  7. lilVon

KHI Interviews: Dat nigga XIII Heartless!

Did them boxes like a boss! Enjoy guys! 1stly id like to thank you for taking time out your busy schedule to do this. How about you start by telling us a little about yourself? I chose you because I wanted someone who was a long time user here but maybe wasn't...
  8. lilVon

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

High Moon said they were gonna do a sequeal but they're just now confirming name setting ect. & were just now getting sexy robot art also, DINOBOTS!!!
  9. lilVon

ur name is gay sources say

Ive noticed that alot of members refer to each other by their irl names. ive always been hesitant to do so (except with lancelot, ElCoqui & Dontcallmyname they're all cool) How do you guys feel about it? Can I call you by your 1st names?
  10. lilVon

Manga you are currently reading

Some, such as myself perfer to read over watching anime, & their are some manga that simply don't have an anime, so I made this thread! The World god only knows (recently gave in and watched both seasons of the anime & the OVA its pretty damn good) Usagi Drop (though I actually finished it...
  11. lilVon

Usagi Drop

An absolutly amazing manga/anime about 30 year old Daikichi, who returns to his grandfathers home after he learns of his passing & to his & his family members surprise grandpa left behind an illegitimate child (grandad was 78 when he died, good job old man!) six year old Rin. Most of the family...
  12. lilVon

So whats your favorite genre?

So I was wondering what everyones favorite Genres were? Mine is JRPG. The poll needs to be edited to add fighting but I dont know how :(
  13. lilVon

Help/Support ► I need an audio file converter

I need a converter to change the songs on my dads phone from 3GP to (preferably) MP3, also it needs to be free, any suggestions?
  14. lilVon

My post count keeps dropping....

Well I hit 1000 posts today, or I was suppose to, When I hit 1000 my post count dropped to 900, I figured I was simply being trolled by a staff member, & at the time i figured it was no big deal another 100 posts isnt to much, then I noticed my post count dropped another 200 posts, im now...
  15. lilVon

The Bro-Fist FC, A different kind of Fan-Club! Bros fisting other bros here: http://goo.gl/nMnIb

Well im quite sure many have seen my signature. Basically the Signature is full So I figured why not make a Fan club! How were different: Well the point of the club would be to unify the forums, its a meeting ground where all can meet & discuss everything, and anything, with equal...
  16. lilVon

Another School shooting

Southern Union Community College Shooting: 1 Killed, 3 Injured Opelika PD has school shooting suspect in custody "OPELIKA, Ala. -- Officials say one person is dead and as many as three others are hurt in a shooting at Southern Union Community College in Opelika, Ala." I actully live in...
  17. lilVon

Help/Support ► Need help Rick Rolling a friend

I wanna Rick Roll a friend who loves 80's music so how do i change the text in a link to say something else? YouTube - RickRoll'D
  18. lilVon

Most Developers unharmed by quake

You can breathe easy guys! http://games.ign.com/articles/115/1155124p1.html Link to Krexias IGN Blog. http://www.ign.com/blogs/kiera2/2011/03/11/well-ive-had-an-eventful-afternoon
  19. lilVon

TWGOK( Wehrmacht's thread can suck it!)

So anybody here read/watch The World God Only Knows? The manga is getting really good know. The World God Only Knows Manga - Read The World God Only Knows Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox
  20. lilVon

Where the hell are my summons!?!?

When I played Days & BBS I figured they're wouldnt be any summons due to the graphical limitations of the sytems, but I'm currently playing Chain of memories for the 1st time on my phone & I was shocked to see actual summons! Then I was pissed because if the little GBA cartridges can handle...
Back